PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Release Poll #2: Black or White

Jack of Clovers
03-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Pokemon Black and White will be released in less than a week. You are about to embark on a new journey to the Unova Region, where new Pokemon and new adventures await. But first, you have to decide which game Version you will be playing.

Which will you choose?

Pokemon Black

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/lil_leprachaun33/Pokemon/Pokemon-BlackBox.png

Pokemon White

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/lil_leprachaun33/Pokemon/Pokemon-WhiteBox.png

Acer-V
03-02-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm going with White for a couple of reasons. My sister is getting Black and we always get opposite versions. Also, what with black being the usual "cool" color that everyone's going to dogpile all over, I'm being different :).

Orange_Flaaffy
03-02-2011, 05:37 PM
White. I'm just more of a white fan...

Ayotui
03-02-2011, 05:57 PM
black, i prefer reshiram over zekrom tbh.

Mr420
03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
I preordered both, I may even get the 3rd installment (if).

The Elite Ygseto
03-02-2011, 07:16 PM
I preordered and paid off my white version about a month ago, so I've been kind of set in that one. Luckily I found out that white contains the version exclusive guys I like (Renuculius and Braivry (I butchered the spelling on those)), and I also like the idea of the white forest more being more of a collector in the games rather than a fighter.

I may pick up Black version towards the end of the year to do a second play through, and I always end up getting the 3rd version of the games. I normally would get the other version to do trades with myself, but with all the wifi trading I may not need to do that anymore.

Skylands
03-02-2011, 07:18 PM
I've preordered both.

Tsujin
03-02-2011, 07:31 PM
I personally am getting White. Zekrom is just too cool and White Forest isn't too bad either. However I have a little brother so I get Black exclusives too. :D

The Elite Ygseto
03-02-2011, 07:52 PM
I personally am getting White. Zekrom is just too cool and White Forest isn't too bad either. However I have a little brother so I get Black exclusives too. :D

Yep, and I have you to get black exclusives :P

Judgmental Arceus
03-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Neither, for I'm waiting for the 3rd enstallment.

MaskedJackal
03-03-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm getting White. I like the version-exclusive Pokemon on White better.

Neo Emolga
03-03-2011, 04:02 PM
black, i prefer reshiram over zekrom tbh.

Pretty much my reasons right there. They're both pretty cool though, was a tough choice.

Etymology
03-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Already have a Japanese White, going to get an English Black tommorow. 8]

Pokomum
03-03-2011, 05:17 PM
I am picking up both tomorrow..... White will be mine. I like the forrest idea and Rankurusu is in white....cute little bugger with what seems like good stats. Black will be my daughter's. Will likely play through her Black before she even looks at it and send over everything I want to White.

Mr420
03-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Already have a Japanese White, going to get an English Black tommorow. 8]

I am picking up both tomorrow..... White will be mine. I like the forrest idea and Rankurusu is in white....cute little bugger with what seems like good stats. Black will be my daughter's. Will likely play through her Black before she even looks at it and send over everything I want to White.

one word ok Jealous!

Phantasm.Angel
03-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Ever since Charizard I have been waiting for a Dragon-Fire type, so I will most certainly be getting Black Version.

Trent Reznor
03-03-2011, 11:57 PM
White. The reason? I don't know.

Zeraylph
03-04-2011, 02:57 AM
I originally wanted Black cause you can get Honchkrow and Houndoom.

But in white there are so many I want!!

I don't like the legendaries on either game.

RocketMeowth
03-04-2011, 03:19 AM
I am getting both, as well as the third installment! Why? Cause Rocket is amazing like that and she obviously will die if she doesn't get all of them, as she has done since the DAWN OF TIME!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

=^^= Nya

Charmander009
03-04-2011, 04:43 AM
White, because I'm kind of partial to that dark-theme with Zekrom >:3 Dragon/Electric is gonna be so awesome! >:D

Arch Enemy
03-04-2011, 05:11 AM
I'm getting Pokémon Black, because Reshiram's in it. I like that Pokémon, especially the Shiny ones, a little more than Zekrom. Also, Whimsicott can be found in that game! It's one of my favorite Pokémon from the Unova region. xD

Ant2011
03-04-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm getting both so I can "catch 'em all". Eh, I'll be nuzlocking my first white playthrough...

Rhys!
03-04-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm getting Black.

I have one friend in real life that likes Pokémon, and considering I don't really care too much about version differences, I let him pick what one he wanted first, then I'd get the opposite.

(:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-05-2011, 10:56 AM
I'll be getting both, but White will be my main game. I just like the idea of a special forest better than a city. And I like Zekrom a lot too, though Reshiram has grown on me a bit.

BagonsDream
03-05-2011, 02:09 PM
http://www.toy-tma.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Pokemon-Black-and-White-New-Legendaries-580x349.jpg
Based on research, I finally decided on going for Pokemon white (took me a long time because my friends insists on black). >:) they don't know what's coming at them.

Pokemon Black's Reshiram majors in sp.atk while Zekrom leans closer to attack; meaning Reshiram's strongest dragon move (excluding draco meteor) is dragon pulse and Zekrom's is Outrage (which I prefer better).

I also compared Black's Tornadus and White's Thundurus, Gothitelle and Reuniclus, Mundibuzz and Braviary. In all of these comparisons, Pokemon white stood out the most.

- Bagon'sDream

Team Razor
03-05-2011, 02:32 PM
I'll get white, clicked wrong though:P

Zekrom vs Reshiram: Electric/dragon power!
white forest vs black city: got awesome mons in da forest.
other exclusives: white for the win!

that's about all I think.

winstein
03-05-2011, 05:51 PM
White. Not that I am that eager to get soon, but I pretty much set my heart on this decision because I wanted to follow tradition and choose the second-popular versions for odd generations. Even the Pokemon aren't that bad themselves. We have Braviary and Lilligant, which might be underrated, but the best part is the Reuniclus line since they are, in my opinion, great.

Thanks for reading.

Turtletwig
03-06-2011, 12:09 PM
White! Pokémon White! I always take the one I like. Zekrom's what I like.

Gokudera-Kun
03-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Picking White, it has the cooler exclusives. Braviary and Solosis? Yes please.

Eternal Moonlight
03-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Black! My brother called White, and we always get the differant versions

Mew, Meow, Nya