PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Release?

The Elite Ygseto
03-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Is anywhere anyone is pre-ordering from having a 'release party' tonight at midnight. The gamestop I normally go to does this often (Black Ops, Fable 3, Starcraft 2, ECT.) but they aren't having it for the pokemon game tonight because it's a Saturday. I was just wondering if anyones store is doing this and if they are going. If mine was I'd be there for sure.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Even if mine did have one, I wouldn't go. My parents wouldn't let me and, personally, I see no reason to stay up until midnight so that I can be one of the first to get the latest things. I'd much rather wait until closer to noon when I'd actually be able to stay up and enjoy it.

The Elite Ygseto
03-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Midnight releases are fun, it's all a bunch of people who are interested in the same game as you. I've met some cool people at them. But I guess if you can't stay up and play three is no point.

I called my local gamestop and they are opening at 8 so I will be having a 8am release party with just me (and my girlfriend, who is glad to have me stop talking about when the game is coming out hahah).