PDA

View Full Version : N's surname?

paperfairy
03-08-2011, 11:49 PM
On a side note, just want to add the fact that in a recent Corocoro interview, the directors of B&W revealed that N actually has a real name. They hint that his real name is 'hinted' in the game. Perhaps the third game will formally reveal it? Some Japanese fans speculated that it might be music related, as Geechisu's name was also based on two Turkish words of musical sounds.

Coronis~

Just beat N. Ghestis yells at N, saying "You think you're worthy of sharing the name Harmonia with me?" In addition, in N's room, the word Harmonia is written on one of the toys (a basketball, I believe?)

Discuss. Is there any more evidence within the games?

Trainer17
03-09-2011, 06:12 AM
Just beat N. Ghestis yells at N, saying "You think you're worthy of sharing the name Harmonia with me?" In addition, in N's room, the word Harmonia is written on one of the toys (a basketball, I believe?)

Discuss. Is there any more evidence within the games?

Before I started the game, my initial thought was they were possible brothers. But way before this, around the time the first few game trailers made debut, the one scene with the eyes, I thought it was Geechisu when he was young or something. LOL, and something in between messed him up.

-T17

Mr420
03-09-2011, 03:16 PM
i always thought his name was Nintendo. good thing its not Rasputin huh?