PDA

View Full Version : hello

snover
03-10-2011, 08:47 PM
whats up everyone, Ive been pokemon battling since around late 2008. then i stopped for the summer and now with b/w out i was getting back into the game. So around 15 minutes ago i was going through all my emails and i got this one that said Come Join Us at PE2K! and it was talking about some stuff. But i thought to myself..ive never made a pe2k account how they got my email O.o?.So i did the forgot password thing and it turns out i made an account here a long time ago. I always thought my first pokemon account was in late 08 on this other forum but i guess i was wrong. It turns out back when d/p came out i was 12 and i made an account here. But me being 12 back then i forgot about my account 20 mintues after making it. I still dont even remember joining. But i think its cool that i found this place and my account through an email.

tl;dr. i'll probably be sticking around here :tongue:

Trent Reznor
03-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Welcome (well, back) to the forum! Have a nice time here!

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Welcome, consider that a major hiatus... No... Kids throw that word around too much... like the word hate... I have to come up with a new word to describe the same meaning hate means, but is more effective because it is unheard of... I loath the existence of cake... I despise priests...

Hmm, now a word that means welcome, but is more meaningful than "welcome..."

Hmm... hmmmmm... Yo dawg?

Assaundrell Yumerai
03-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Hiya Snover! your avatar is kawaii(^^)
Have fun and stay active!

Arch Enemy
03-11-2011, 04:31 AM
I remember getting one of those emails about four to six days ago. xD Well, it's good to see people get reminded of PE2K through that email.
Anyway, welcome back to PE2K, snover! I hope you can stick with us for a while, and enjoy the times you spend here with us all!