PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Clans [SU]

Osha-WHAT
03-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Clash of the Clans

i n t r o .

Deep in the woods there were Pokemon. These Pokemon had been abandoned coldly and harshly by their trainers. Eventually, they learned to live together. Sometimes they still fight. Sometimes there is peace. The Clan of Night often causes trouble. But mostly they have learned to get along. Until one day, when a Purrloin from Team Plasma entered the forest, speaking of freedom for Pokemon. For liberty. The Clan of Night has easily fallen into the Purrloin's trap, and now the clans are among themselves, fighting. Two of the clans wish to go with Purrloin to a place she speaks of, Castelia City, to join up with Team Plasma in the fight against humans. The other two clans are having second thoughts - these clans were not abandoned harshly, but rather their Trainer died or released them for good reasons, or they were wild their entire lives. Fights break loose every day, and Purrloin sits there with slitted eyes watching it all, Team Plasma's evil scheme going exactly as planned. But there is something rising that none of them can predict, not even Team Plasma...

c h a r a c t e r s .

Three characters per person.

Species: Purrloin
Nickname: She won't say...
Personality: Tricky and devious. Strongly believes in Pokemon liberation.
Clan: She's part of Team Plasma, but she lives in the Clan of Night's quarters.

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Brooke
Personality: Smart and kind of mischievous, very romantic and excitable and falls in love easily. Creative, life of the party, very bubbly and likes to exaggerate.
Clan: Rain

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Pikaizer
Personality: Deep, thoughtful and analytical. Very caring and values his close friends. A bit on the pessimistic side.
Clan: Leaves

f o r m s .

Species*:
Nickname:
Clan**:

* no Legends or stage one/two Pokemon
** Clan of... Night, Flame, Rain, Leaves

Velocity
03-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Hello, Stranger-that-I-don't-know buddy! You may want to say which Clans are 'good'/'bad'; once I know, I'll sign up. ;)

Osha-WHAT
03-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Hello, Stranger-that-I-don't-know buddy! You may want to say which Clans are 'good'/'bad'; once I know, I'll sign up. ;)

Night is bad. All the rest are good :)

Velocity
03-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Which ones want to listen to the Purrloin, though?

last_gunslinger
03-11-2011, 09:38 PM
im not sure which clan is which but i want to be the one that doesnt want to go with team plasma, also i suggest you let us go in depth more with our characters

Species: elekid
Nickname: volt
Personality: Rogue is a bit layed back and is a bit of a loner
clan:leaf

Species: torchic
Nickname: Torch
Personality: Torch can be a bit quick tempered but but has a good heart
Clan:leaf

Species: mudkip
Nickname: Kip
Personality: Kip has grown wise with years of experience under his belt
Clan: leaf

Osha-WHAT
03-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Okay, I should have been more clear... I don't know if I put this but:
-No one knows about Team Plasma but Purrloin.
-Night and Flame are liking Purrloin, Leaves and Rain aren't.
-Babies and basic for now only, please. They can evolve as the story goes on.

last_gunslinger
03-11-2011, 09:43 PM
oh.... well in the rules you put no first or second stages

Velocity
03-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Species: Absol
Nickname: Sumotikoro (or Stormy)
Personality: Quiet, reserved, thoughtful, and a bit prickly. He doesn't open up much, not unless you know him well.

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Rikki
Personality: Confident and sarcastic. He likes a good fight but doesn't really look too hard for trouble.

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Pas (PAHS)
Personality: Grumpy and prickly, she doesn't take well to Clan life and prefers to hang around, laughing at the words of the Purrloin and the Clans' ignorance. She's said to be some sort of witch or magician...
Clan: Loner

Osha-WHAT
03-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Species: Absol
Nickname: Sumotikoro (or Stormy)
Personality: Quiet, reserved, thoughtful, and a bit prickly. He doesn't open up much, not unless you know him well.

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Rikki
Personality: Confident and sarcastic. He likes a good fight but doesn't really look too hard for trouble.

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Pas (PAHS)
Personality: Grumpy and prickly, she doesn't take well to Clan life and prefers to hang around, laughing at the words of the Purrloin and the Clans' ignorance. She's said to be some sort of witch or magician...
Clan: Loner

Approved.

last_gunslinger
03-13-2011, 05:30 PM
i edited my post

CrazyTrainer
03-13-2011, 11:40 PM
I would like to join I'm guessing we are just using first evolutions.

Species*: Chimchar
Nickname: Chimy
Personality: Very strong and athletic. He is full of energy run, climbs, and jumps.
Clan**: Flame

Species*: Gible
Nickname: Crunch
Personality: He's fighter likes to fight and train with others in his clan. Very stubborn pokemon he often gets mad when he doesn't get his way.
Clan**: Plasma

Species*: Shroomish
Nickname: Mushroom
Personality: He is a quiet person. Very shy too doesn't like to talk he is very quiet doesn't like to talk to others.
Clan**: Leaves