PDA

View Full Version : Oh hey, a board.

Osha-WHAT
03-11-2011, 08:16 PM
I think I shall introduce myself on it.

I'm Osha-WHAT!? But you may call me Osha.

Or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

If you've read The Missing series by Margaret Peterson Haddix you are awesome.

We must talk about it.

Preferrably over cheesecake.

I'm excited to talk to y'all~

Well, I'm gonna go run around like a whack job, so byeas! :goofy:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi Osha, nice username xD Looks like you've already made yourself at home, so that's good! Hope you enjoy your time at PE2K and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to contact me or any mod and we'd be glad to help! =) Is Oshawott your fave Pokemon?

Professor Geoffrey
03-11-2011, 11:54 PM
I find your username absolutely amazing. It's not too often that I see a cool username here on PE2K! =)

Anyway, PE2K has LOTS to offer! ASB, URPG, roleplaying, fanfiction, graphic and drawn arts, multiple alternative topic boards, and much, much more! We have a bunch of clubs, a spam playground a board where you can play games and whatnot, multiple boards chock-filled with nothing but Pokémon, and tons of members willing to help you with everything this forum has to offer. Once in a while, we have things like WAR, Member of the Month (which I run), Fanfiction of the Year, Team RP, et cetera. You already have 22 posts; I think you have a general feel of what PE2K is like, but if you ever have questions, most members - I'm sure - are willing to help, including me! Or, as Sarah said, you can ask any mod.

Welcome to PE2K, Osha! ^____^

~Professor Geoffrey

Assaundrell Yumerai
03-15-2011, 07:03 AM
Hello Osha? what, Arnold? :crackup:
Nice to have ya here, welcome and have fun!

Turtletwig
03-15-2011, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the forums, my dear Oshawott... uhh... Just have fun and something? Ahahahahaha. Anyway, there's always something for you somewhere around here. Try to find it yourself - it's more fun that way! (It's really easy to find it.)

If you need any help, you can always ask a staff member for help.

HKim
03-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Welcome to PE2K Osha-WHAT!

Are you a big fan of the Oshawott?

Trent Reznor
03-20-2011, 04:26 AM
Welcome to the forum!

I'm certainly a fan of Oshawott! :P