PDA

View Full Version : Charmander...anyone?

War
03-13-2011, 11:58 PM
I am looking for a Charmander for my PKMN Black team. I love this original poke and I was wondering if anyone here could possibly trade me one. Since I started playing just three days ago I won't have any really good ones, but I hope we can work with what I have.......Can someone let me know? I know how to use the Global Trade System, but wanted to check here first. Thanks!

Professor Geoffrey
03-14-2011, 12:07 AM
I could probably get a Charmander from one of my Generation IV games and trade it to you through my Pokémon White. o:

Let me know if you're interested and/or still need a Charmander. I know I've already brought a Charizard to my White version, and I could probably breed one for you. Either way, let me know what you want. ^___^

~Professor Geoffrey

War
03-14-2011, 01:57 AM
I could probably get a Charmander from one of my Generation IV games and trade it to you through my Pokémon White. o:

Let me know if you're interested and/or still need a Charmander. I know I've already brought a Charizard to my White version, and I could probably breed one for you. Either way, let me know what you want. ^___^

~Professor Geoffrey

Wow! Thanks! I will let you know thru PM, ok? Again, thanks!

The Elite Ygseto
03-14-2011, 02:04 AM
Just a note, this should of been in the small trades thread in the wifi trading board, but I am glad someone could help you out. :)