PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

DJMonty
03-15-2011, 08:22 PM
Hey everyone, I trust you are well?

I'm DJMonty, but you can call me Josh. My hobbies include origami, fishing, tropical fish keeping and breeding, and obviously playing Pokemon.

A little bit about my Pokemon preferences and info.

I think the actual Pokemon lost originality after Gen 3. Gen 1 and 2, and the remakes of those Gens were the best.

I did have Pokemon Leaf Green, but I had it in my DS, was feeling ill after a long car journey, so while my parents and brother went to pick up my dogs from a friend who was looking after them, I went into the house. I asked my little brother to take my DS out of the car when he comes back. But what does he do? Leaves his door half open and doesn't bring it out. So I no longer have it.

I have a single Pokemon game left, Pokemon Sapphire. I play that on my GBA.

My team, before my little brother reset my Sapphire game cartridge, was traded from Leaf Green. It was:

Starmie LV 98
Alakazam: LV 94
Snorlax: LV 97
Rhydon: LV 93
Victreebell: LV 100
Rapidash: LV 97

But that was reset. I've not been able to come up with a team as good as that (I had 914/1000 wins) since. So I'll need a bit of help with that. I'll make a new thread for that.

Nice to meet you all!

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-15-2011, 09:30 PM
'Sup. You are lucky you don't have my new puppy:

http://clinicaveterinariabulljovi.webs.com/funny_animated_pictures_08%20(Moving%20JoJo).gif

He literally ate my Pokemon Pearl copy, and I had to buy it AGAIN and win it AGAIN. It is a pain in the rear end to raise the "perfect team." Good luck, have fun on the forum!

HKim
03-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Welcome to PE2K Monty!

Sorry about the tough break. Good luck on raising your new team.

RocketMeowth
03-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Oh wow, that's some winning streak you've got there! How did you keep track of it? Just wrote it down or something?

Welcoem to PE2K by the way. May all your days here be full of awesome PE2K cheer! Yay for a fail poem! lol

=^^= Nya

DJMonty
03-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks, everyone.

@RocketMeowth, I just made a tally chart, and transferred the results to a notebook file.

@HKim, Thanks.

I have a new team drafted up, trying to breed an Adamant natured Machop and a Naughty natured Numel at the moment.

Assaundrell Yumerai
03-18-2011, 01:29 AM
Hi there! this forum is fun, so stay put(^^)
Welcome to the forum!

Trent Reznor
03-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Well, that's harsh. But good luck with your new team!