PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. T___T *begs*

Speed-X
03-18-2011, 05:05 AM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/879549397796c4a1/
EDIT: converted it to an MP3 file, so people without Audacity SHOULD be able to download it and listen to it with ease, now. Sorry, I didn't realize that you could only listen to the track if you had Audacity, at the save file it was saved at. I think....
Thanks to Disco for bringing that up, though. :3

This has been bugging me for quite some time...you'll have to download that, though. I can't upload it to Youtube because Windows Movie Maker is a ******, and I don't have time to deal with file conversions and all that bull right now.

Basically, I know I've heard this before. But I CANNOT figure out what from.

I know its from a video game. And I have a feeling it's a Sonic the Hedgehog one.
Original flash game in which I found this from is here:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/210/7/f/Chao_garden_project___50_done_by_TheEGC.swf

Please don't disregard. Even if you have some type of vague guess, please don't hesitate to post it. T__T

RocketMeowth
03-18-2011, 05:22 AM
It kind of makes me think of the music for the hero chao garden in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I don't think it's the same thing, but it reminds me of that...

=^^= Nya

Speed-X
03-18-2011, 11:22 PM
It kind of makes me think of the music for the hero chao garden in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I don't think it's the same thing, but it reminds me of that...

=^^= Nya
Yeah, it kinda does make you think of something relating to Chao for some reason...doesn't it? XD; The first thought I also had was that it was like from Sonic DX or something. Unfortunately I checked and couldn't find it in that game. ^^;

It's so weird, though, it's like it's causing me to experience deja vu EVERY TIME I listen to it and/or try to figure out what it's from. O_o;

Thanks for your input, though! XD

((No matter if I find out where this comes from or not, it certainly is pretty. X3; ))

Download is now an MP3 file. My bad. ^^;

GallantlyGlaceon
03-19-2011, 02:33 AM
The first thing I thought of when I heard that was the Save Room music for Resident Evil: Code Veronica, but it's definitely not that. It may be from a Kingdom Hearts game. (I don't know which, though.)

I'm pretty sure now though that it's from one of the Megaman Zero or Megaman ZX games, although, again, I can't think of which one it relates to most, so you're probably going to have to look through all of them. (If you haven't already, that is.) ^^'

Speed-X
03-19-2011, 03:40 AM
Gawd, that's so weird. XD It's almost like this track was made intentionally just so we think we've heard it or it sounds like some game that we are familiar with. IT'S SCREWING WITH OUR HEADS. ._.

but *shrug* Okay! XD Thanks for your input. I will try to get to that sometime after I finish searching a few more Sonic game OSTs. ^-^