PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast

Jessu
03-18-2011, 01:46 PM
What do you eat for breakfast?

Most of the time I don't eat anything at all, but other times it's whatever I can find that's edible. The craziest breakfast I've had was nachos, a slice of cake, and cheese sticks. <3
BUT MY NORMAL BREAKFAST (should I choose to eat it) is sometimes cereal, eggs, toaster strudel, or waffles.

Skylands
03-18-2011, 08:00 PM
Every morning before school, it's cereal. On the weekends, when I have alot more time on my hands, I cook up myself some scrambled eggs or pancakes/waffles.

Neo Emolga
03-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Most of the time, its cereal. Sorry, but I'm too lazy to cook anything in the morning, cereal is really easy to prepare, it's good, and there are loads of varieties. That said, why have anything else? :P

I usually have one of the following:

Frosted Flakes (Classic)
Reese's Puffs
Cocoa Puffs Combos (Beware, this one's addicting)
Quaker's Oh's (Hard to come by but still good)

I know, kid's cereals. They're good, I don't care.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-19-2011, 04:09 AM
I have Vegemite toast :D If we're out of Vegemite then I'll eat some Weetbix or something with a minimal amount of milk. I don't like breakfast much but I have to eat or I start feeling sick. xD

Rival Silver
03-19-2011, 04:11 AM
I normally don't eat breakfast, but when I do its some sort of kid cereals, most preferable is Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

On the weekends there is no breakfeast seeing how I stayed up so much the previous night to wake up at 4 PM (16:00)

Pokemon_Ron
03-19-2011, 05:49 AM
I usually eat poptarts for breakfast. coolbeans.

Rhys!
03-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Peanut Butter on toast.

Yeah, nothing extreme.

Arch Enemy
03-19-2011, 12:35 PM
I usually eat cereal or instant/cup noodles on the weekdays. Those two things doesn't take much time to make, at all. If I wake up late, I just grab myself a banana (or whatever else I can) and eat it on the way out. xD As for the weekends, I eat whatever my mom makes.

Meshi
03-20-2011, 01:52 PM
I really don't have time for breakfast in the mornings during the week, so on the bus to college I'll eat a fruit bar or a piece of fruit. Most mornings I don't eat anything, but I make up for it at break with a sandwich or something.

BUT ON WEEKENDS I HAVE:

Boiled eggs on toast
Or a full English breakfast (Eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, toast, but no hash browns D:)
Or cereal
Or left over dinner
Or when I feel crappy about eating crap, a bowl of fruit xD

Cucumber
03-20-2011, 02:40 PM
I usually either eat Poptarts or Hot Pockets for breakfast :S

Puh-tree-cee-oh
03-20-2011, 03:45 PM
I usually have a varitey of muffins like Lemon Poppy, Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate Chip </3, or Butter Rum :D

Fushigidane
03-20-2011, 05:31 PM
I like eating eggs and sausage on a sandwich. :biggrin:

Phantom Kat
03-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Breakfast options for me:

- hojarascas de canela http://panbustamante.com.mx/pics/hojarascas.jpg with a tall glass of Nesquik chocolate milk. For all of you non-Mexicans, you MUST try these. I swear you can live off them.

- Choco Krispis (http://www.informabtl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Choco-Krispies-01.jpg), sometimes with banana slices. Only cereal I eat. Sorry, guys, but I don't like any of the American cereals. You guys go overboard with the sugar and chocolate. D:

(^This is also my midnight snack)

- Conchas (http://wwwcharmingevent.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pan-dulce.jpg) with a tall glass of chocolate milk.

- two slices of buttered toast. With a tall glass of chocolate milk.

- Pancake with butter. With a tall glass of chocolate milk.

Don't ya'll steal my chocolate milk! >:C

- Kat

Chromatic Alchemist
03-20-2011, 10:38 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/reinokid/CinnamonToastCrunchNeji.png

Hell yes. Every day. At 6:20(ish) AM.

Meshi
03-20-2011, 10:46 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/reinokid/CinnamonToastCrunchNeji.png

Hell yes. Every day. At 6:20(ish) AM.
Those. THOSE ARE CALLED 'CURIOUSLY CINNAMON' HERE. AND TOMBI GOT ME ADDICTED TO THEM. I HAVE TWO WHOLE BOXES IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW, AND I FREAK OUT IF ANYONE TOUCHES THEM. Seriously.

Hoshika
03-20-2011, 10:48 PM
ANYTHING

hot pockets, pizza, leftovers, ham sandwiches, curry, fried rice, tacos, cereal, crackers, cake, etc

Chromatic Alchemist
03-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Those. THOSE ARE CALLED 'CURIOUSLY CINNAMON' HERE. AND TOMBI GOT ME ADDICTED TO THEM. I HAVE TWO WHOLE BOXES IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW, AND I FREAK OUT IF ANYONE TOUCHES THEM. Seriously.

Bahahaha xD

I'm the same way; nobody may touch my Cinnamon Toast Crunch or there will be dire consequences.

Meshi
03-20-2011, 10:54 PM
Bahahaha xD

I'm the same way; nobody may touch my Cinnamon Toast Crunch or there will be dire consequences.

Yeah! I know I shouldn't, but I actually start to throw a tantrum when I see that someone's opened the box xD

@Hoshika:

They stopped doing Hot Pockets here! Such a shame, because they were sssooooo ... nnnniiiice. Wow, I miss them o_o.

Cobalt Shadow
03-22-2011, 12:30 AM
At dads place I have fruity Bites because he won't let me have milo cereal (He thinks it is too unhealthy), but I have milo cereal at mums. On the weekends I usually have cereal but when I am at dads he spends every weekend at his girlfriends place so they always have bacon and eggs. when I am at home on the weekend I usually have cereal or if someone else eg mum, grandma (my mum lives with my grandma), Nanna (My nanna lives with my dad) or even my 11 year old brother (I really am lazy), cooks up something like bacon and eggs or pancakes I will have them, but usually I sleep in and they usually just dont bother waking me up lol

3m0d0ll
03-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Poptarts.
Or leftovers such as pizza (always better the morning after, imo).