PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy~

av4nt
03-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Hey PE2K,

I've had experience with every generation of the game and the anonymous metagame, bred shinies, bred flawless, completed every pokedex (minus BW[working on that]), and I am completely against ALL forms of hacking or card save manipulation.

I'm more than familiar with every major pokemon forum presence on the internet, and I've been silently trolling for years.

I'll talk now, maybe I can make a friend or two. ^^

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-19-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi there! Wow, completed every Pokedex? That's awesome. I've only completed the Kanto dex in FireRed haha.

Since you seem to be good at breeding Pokemon, you may be interested in our upcoming Official PE2K Trade Shop. They're currently looking for breeders so feel free to check out this announcement (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/announcement.php?f=78&a=118) for more info. =)

Either way, welcome to PE2K, glad that you finally decided to sign up and hope you have fun!

Arch Enemy
03-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Hey, welcome to PE2K! Yeah, completing all PokÚdexes sure is a great accomplishment. :o I don't think I can ever do that, even if I gave my best shot at it. xD
The only PokÚdex I was close to completing was in PokÚmon Ruby. I've spent almost half a year searching for a Feebas and a Bagon, the only two PokÚmon I needed at that time in order to complete the (native) PokÚdex, but I couldn't find them, and eventually gave up searching for them.
Anyway, have fun here, and stick around with us. I'm sure you'll make some new friends!

Trent Reznor
03-20-2011, 04:16 AM
Welcome to the forum!

What they said. Completing all of them is epic.