PDA

View Full Version : Terrible terrific turbo team hello~ :3 [As Foretold by Nostradamus]

Rachel Alucard
03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
So anyway, if you couldn't tell, I'm new, the username is Rachel Alucard, and its a grand story on how I found this site! I received a call from my secret spy headquarters, and then the guy who just gets blown up by those icky self-destructing mission letters told me that this is a grand site for my archnemisis to show up, so I was on the case!I was walking along the park, I just happened to had bring my video camera because well...its awesome...WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN! A EVIL NINJA SHOWS UP AND SLICES ME WITH A SWORD! x-x; THEN AN EVIL POTS AND PANS ROBOT CAME AND ZAPPED ME! x-x So there I was, utterly dead. But your probably thinking what happened to my body. Well, I thought about that...but then...OH NOES! A DINOSAUR CAME IN AND ATE MY REMAINS. How tragic for me, Rachel Alucard. I apologize hearty for my loss. </3

Kidding.
Actually, I just found it at google. Gotta love google. <3

*ahem ahem*
...So as you can see...I do act a bit random sometimes; but only cause I do have a addiction on wanting to put smilies on peoples faces if they had like a hard and rough day and such. :3

In all seriousness, I'm an 18 year old guy who just loves to have a good time, and likes to skips homework to find that oh so sword I need in Fire Emblem or to reach Level 200 in Tales of Vesperia, or to find out if Yoshi is a boy or girl. And pokemon, lets not forget pokemon. :3 My favorite pokemon you may ask? (Or not) ,'s the gorgeous Milotic. <3 With its swivel hairs and its sleek yellow body...*drools while stare into space in awe*
Though in reality kinda dumb but you just don't care because it is sooo beautiful~

So I hope to make acquaintances with all of you and make new friends! So I'm not gonna bore you anymore with this intro; I'm just gonna end with this...

I hope to see you all around, and hope we can talk sometime! :3
PSST... BIG PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE AFTER THE INTRO. ^_~

shadowinfernape
03-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the forum!Hope you have a blast here and I love random stuff too!

Ant2011
03-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Welcome to Pe2K! I hope you-

WAIT A MINUTE, Party at my house? I didn't get any Nachos! This Party's gonna suck...

Rachel Alucard
03-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Don't worry, I'll be sure to bring my own. :3
Oh, BTW, it'll be a MONSTER TRUCK party. so! Might wanna bring a monster truck. <3

Thanks for the welcomes, guys~ <3

Charizard Michelle
03-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the community. Super uber cute avatar you have there.

I think you will fit in here quiet nicely.

bleepbloop
03-21-2011, 09:07 PM
welcome to pe2k man! and i'll get the monster truck plus some cokacola (http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2200000/Coke-Monster-Truck-coke-2201463-600-398.jpg) mmm gotta love the cokes.... :>

Trent Reznor
03-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Assaundrell Yumerai
03-22-2011, 05:50 AM
Yeah, party party, WOOOOT(^^)
Welcome to the forums!