PDA

View Full Version : Favourtie clothing brand?

Cobalt Shadow
03-22-2011, 01:38 AM
What is your favourite clothing brand? I admit that I am bored enough to make this yes.

Well anyway my favourite brand is Element. until last week I only had an element rain coat and hoodie, plus an element skateboard (I don't know hwere to get element stuff in Victoria) but I came to New York for a holiday and found 2 element shops so now I have a rain coat, hoodie, t shirt and jacket.

Anyway whats your favourite brand?

Professor Geoffrey
03-22-2011, 02:04 AM
Um... A LOT OF THEM. x=

I... er... well, I really love Savvy, because they make my nice shirts. I love Calvin Klein and Old Navy jeans. I love Addidas socks. I love Hollister's "surfer" dress shirts. I love Aeropostale's jackets. I love some of my things from Converse; shoes, shorts, windbreakers, bags, etc.

I have a lot. The list will probably go on. I have a few more listed when you click Professor Elm in my signature, but I'm lazy.

~Professor Geoffrey

Kenny_C.002
03-22-2011, 02:38 AM
I don't really have one. I refuse to be enslaved by a brand in the first place. Secondarily, there usually isn't a brand that can capture what I like every time.

Cucumber
03-22-2011, 02:41 AM
Really any band t-shirt is what I like the most. Pants wise, I love Social Collision.

The Jr Trainer
03-22-2011, 04:13 AM
Levi's pants are where it's at.

Lan.exe
03-22-2011, 04:46 AM
Skateboard brands (DC, Element, Spitfire, Volcom) because they make skateboarding parts and if shirts are on sale when I'm buying parts, I buy shirts.

Old Navy because I'm poor and cheap clothes that don't shrink after the first wash are nice too.

Master Zorua
03-22-2011, 04:50 AM
Old Navy and whatever I find at the Salvation Army that fits me. Also, Simply Basic for my medical scrubs.

Pokemon_Ron
03-23-2011, 01:37 AM
I usually just shop at AE, Aero, Hollister, Pac-Sun, or Hot Topic, just for shirts though.

Really any band t-shirt is what I like the most. Pants wise, I love Social Collision.

They're skinny jeans are pretty nice.

Ant2011
03-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Well let's go through my daily attire preferences

Sneakers: Circa. My last pair from Circa lasted 2 years before the sole ran too thin. I can still wear 'em too.
Jeans: Wrangler
Socks: Hanes
Boxers: Don't care, Underwear is underwear. Typical rule of thumb: If it does it's job, don't question it.
Shirt: Don't care, a shirt is a shirt...
Hoodie: Simply for Sports

TheSilverSalamence
03-24-2011, 11:23 AM
I quite like any brands that cost alot for example Nike air adidas f50 or other sportswear like that.

Skylands
03-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Varied. I buy whatever is comfortable.

ReoPai
03-25-2011, 02:52 AM
I like whatever my wallet likes.

But generally I shop at playtos closet, if anyones heard of it.

Professor Geoffrey
03-25-2011, 03:35 AM
Levi's pants are where it's at.

Definitely. o:

Well let's go through my daily attire preferences

Sneakers: Circa. My last pair from Circa lasted 2 years before the sole ran too thin. I can still wear 'em too.
Jeans: Wrangler
Socks: Hanes
Boxers: Don't care, Underwear is underwear. Typical rule of thumb: If it does it's job, don't question it.
Shirt: Don't care, a shirt is a shirt...
Hoodie: Simply for Sports

^ To copy...

Shoes: Converse (not high-tops, two pairs), StylePlus (marching band shoes, three pairs), Champion (snakers, two pairs), Merona (slip-ons, three pairs), and the rest are dress shoes.
Jeans/pants: Levi's (bootcut and skinny jeans, the latter of which are amazing), Calvin Klein, Vans, Old Navy, Aeropostale (I had to take them back, but they were awesome), and Arrow (professional clothing).
Socks: Addidas. :3
Shirt: Like, TONS. CustomInk, Savvy, Gildan, Aeropostale, Hollister, Jerzees, Hanes (plain-jane white v-necks), Giant, HAWK, Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts (yes, they have their own clothing lines).
Hoodies: Gildan. Well, hoodies are hoodies. They're all awesome.

What I'd really like:
- Uggs. For guys. Like, I'm not even joking. They exist. And I WANT THEM.
- More skinny jeans. Especially the red ones I saw on sale at Hot Topic. I'm a freak. D:
- More Pokémon shirts, but of course, different. I'm really craving a good Lapras shirt or a shirt with Rotom and all of its forms. One day, when I've got a steady job and have money to spare, I'm going to choose ten Pokémon, go to CustomInk and make some shirts. Or import ten from Japan that are brand 151. Kingdom Hearts, House MD, and Lie To Me shirts would be really nice, too.
- Though not clothing - but yet fashionable - I would REALLY like violet contacts.
- To burn all of my jorts (jeans + shorts = jorts)... or donate them. Enough said.
- Another suit or two. :3
- A solid black ring. Not explaining this one.

~Professor Geoffrey

Not Safe For Adults
03-25-2011, 04:00 AM
I shop at Nordstrom, American Eagle, Gap, and Urban Outfitters.

I think most of my wardrobe is AE and gap. I only have a shirt from UO and it is kind of crappy actually... but I like the atmosphere of the store. :x

Also, I only have three pairs of jeans, and one of them is two years old... I never understood why people need so many of them, or why people buy really expensive jeans. Sort of like cars... why do you need to buy a new one every year? It's crazy.

I also haven't bought any new clothes in about two months. Except socks. I bought some earlier this week, but those don't really count. :p

ReoPai
03-25-2011, 04:23 AM
I shop at Nordstrom, American Eagle, Gap, and Urban Outfitters.

I think most of my wardrobe is AE and gap. I only have a shirt from UO and it is kind of crappy actually... but I like the atmosphere of the store. :x

Also, I only have three pairs of jeans, and one of them is two years old... I never understood why people need so many of them, or why people buy really expensive jeans. Sort of like cars... why do you need to buy a new one every year? It's crazy.

I also haven't bought any new clothes in about two months. Except socks. I bought some earlier this week, but those don't really count. :p
I have around 5 pairs of jeans. <3 All were bought at less than 7 bucks a piece, and all are in good shape and will last me till they're retired to barn jeans. xD

beezmap
10-30-2012, 01:37 PM
I like Formal dress and my favorite clothing brand "Valentino"...!

alice_the_dratini
11-17-2012, 11:51 AM
I like gothic and alternative clothing and my favourite brand is Spiral Direct.

miyoun
11-18-2012, 08:05 AM
i have big thighs n small ankles so i like any brand that has skinny jeans that look nice on that (usually new look jeans)
trainers are always ALWAYS ones from the sports direct sale ;) i got fila high tops for 11gbp instead of 60gbp so

usually i wear whatevers cheap and comfortable