PDA

View Full Version : [SU] .:Operation Fighting Shadows:.

Velocity
03-23-2011, 02:35 AM
They always say that there's a boundary between your dreams and reality, don't they? Silly Cat, why don't you just watch? Wait, and you will see how utterly foolish that notion is.
Razjik, High Priest of The Order of the Knight; to Cat'thlynn, Queen of the DreamFighters

The Plot

Hello there, world. My name is Cat'thlynn. I am a Zoroark and the leader of the Dreamfighters. We are the only one to oppose The Order of the Knight.

I am ashamed to say that we are failing.

I do not have much time. I am not awake right now, even. I know that this may be the last time I close my eyes to rest, but I must use my time to touch your world. Maybe I can give my Dreamfighters a second chance.

You are humans, yes? This means that you are in more danger than anyone. Razjik has the power to overstep the borderline between dreams and reality. He can kill or take over any human while they sleep. He's close, very close to getting the Musharnas to learning how to do it to Pokemon. That must not happen. I hate to tell you, but Pokemon are your only hope right now.

I know about the schism that N caused. I know how N and Ghetsis and that wretched Team Plasma inflamed Pokemon against people. I know that real Trainers haven't existed openly for many years. But now you have to unite with Pokemon again, and I don't just mean that you have to stuff us in Pokeballs.

You see, most humans are vulnerable to Razjik and are either dead or bent to his will. Those strong enough to stay free of him are beginning to fail. To counter this, I - with the Dreamfighters' consent - have begun Operation Fighting Shadows. You see, Pokemon are currently immune to Razjik. What Operation Fighting Shadows will do is splice the DNA of Pokemon into humans, creating what you call Pokemorphs. These Pokemorphs - half human and half Pokemon - are something that both sides now have, but us more so than Razjik - Razjik only has those whom he broke before Operation Fighting Shadows.

We, the Dreamfighters, are currently losing our war. However, with the aid of you, the masses, we can win and retake the regions. Or...

Or you may choose to aid The Order of the Knight, now that you know the story. I do not know. But whatever you do, do it fast. There are no neutralists in this war. There are heroes and there are criminals.

The Sides

The Order of the Knight

The Order of the Knight was born after Team Plasma rose, when a Weavile named Razjik learned of the Plasmas' pseudo-anarchist aim and decided to use them for his own gain. While Plasmas whispered in the ears of Trainers, Razjik whispered in the ears of Pokemon, telling them that they should rebel against their Trainers and join him. He called his group The Order of the Knight because of its origins with Team Plasma.

It became clear after a time that Razjik was doing this simply to dislodge humanity from dominance. For unknown reasons, he hates humans with a passion and when he learned how to use Dream Mist to destroy them from within, he did not hesitate to do so. The Order of the Knight is bloodthirsty and cruel, and many of its recruits are taken by force. They consist of Pokemon and a few Pokemorphs.

The Dreamfighters

The Dreamfighters were created in response to the anarchistic void of any sort of order that Razjik created. We are determined to protect humanity and Pokemon equally, and Operation Fighting Shadows has been our greatest victory. I, Cat'thlynn head them, and I have created my rebellious guerrilla group to utterly crush Razjik. Many Pokemon came to me - willingly - to help stop The Order of the Knight.

Our forces consist mainly of Pokemon; however Pokemorphs do make up just a little less than half of us. We also have a few highly dream-resistant humans.

What Now?

Now, you must take your stand. Fill out this form and begin to enter our world.

Name:

Alignment (TOotK/Loner/Dreamfighters):

Species (If Pokemorph, specify the Pokemon):

Appearance (Please be semi-detailed!):

History (Again, DETAIL PWES):

Personality (see above):

(Do not include this in your sign-up, but P-L-E-A-S-E at least make like one bad guy for two good guys. Or so. P-L-E-A-S-E!)

Characters

Dreamfighters
1. Cat'thlynn 'Cat' the Luxray (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3266055&postcount=5) (Aeon)
2. Robert Masters the Arcanine Pokemorph (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3265880&postcount=2) (Mewcario)

Loners
1. Reserved by Ken

The Order of the Knight
1. Razjik the Weavile (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3266055&postcount=5) (Aeon)
2. Reserved for Victor
3. Reserved for Dylan

And now, let us begin Fighting Shadows.

It starts on April Third.

Master Zorua
03-23-2011, 03:32 AM
Name: Robert Masters

Alignment: Dream Fighters

Species: Arcanine Pokemorph

Appearance:
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/semater/Arcanine_Warrior__Color_by_Epoh.jpg

History: TBA

Personality: Robert has a strong sense of justice and a great deal of determination. He is loyal to his friends and family and can be quite self-sacrificing if all other options are exhausted.He is easy to befriend, but he won't trust as easily. One needs to earn his trust before they gain his loyalty.

Velocity
03-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Name: Robert Masters

Alignment: Dream Fighters

Species: Arcanine Pokemorph

Appearance:
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/semater/Arcanine_Warrior__Color_by_Epoh.jpg

History: TBA

Personality: Robert has a strong sense of justice and a great deal of determination. He is loyal to his friends and family and can be quite self-sacrificing if all other options are exhausted.He is easy to befriend, but he won't trust as easily. One needs to earn his trust before they gain his loyalty.

You're in. ;) Hope you enjoy the roleplay once it's ready!

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, this roleplay will begin with the focus on the Region of Kanto, and then it will move up the regions in chronological order until it reaches Razjik's highest point of influence, Unova.

Neo Emolga
03-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Two questions.

One, are you RPing as Cat'thlynn, aeon? And two:

P-L-E-A-S-E at least make like one bad guy for two baddies.

Eh… did you mean one good guy for two baddies, or one bad guy for two goodies? (I know, “goodies” is a funny word for that).

Velocity
03-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Two questions.

One, are you RPing as Cat'thlynn, aeon?

Yes, I am.

Eh… did you mean one good guy for two baddies, or one bad guy for two goodies? (I know, “goodies” is a funny word for that).

... Erp yes, s'pose I should change that. :oops: I shouldn't post at 11 p.m...

By the way, just out of curiosity, would you want to join?
So, yeah.
Here's Cat's form.
And Razjik's.

Name: Cat'thlynn

Age: Rumors abound on this. She's rumored to be centuries old, but this has never been proven.

Alignment: Well, since she's the Dreamfighters' LEADER...

Species: Zoroark

Appearance: Cat's eyes are golden in the iris, with white where the white would be in a human's. Due to a sort of birth defect, her mane is pale blue-grey, while her body is black-furred. The star on her tail-tip is white, and her stripes are golden. Around her tail, she wears a lantern that bears a prismatic flame.

History: Largely unknown. All anyone really knows about Cat'thlynn's past is that she knew Razjik before now. Rumors that she once had a human Trainer flow, but again they have never been proven.

Personality: Cat is very erratic at times. She's very intelligent and loves to talk in riddles. She often has trouble connecting with others and explaining due to the fact that she tends to talk about things others don't really understand. Cat is a noble and kind Luxray, and she has an inexplicable habit of doing really stupid things to help her friends. She would die happily for the Dreamfighters if needed. She is an exceptional strategist and leader.

Name: Razjik

Alignment: Leader of TOotK

Species: He'd be a Weavile.

Appearance: He's self-proclaimed as devilishly handsome, and he does indeed have a rather charming face. His blue fur is a bit darker than the average Weavile's, and a long scar crosses his chest. His left 'ear' is nicked, and his large crown-crest has a vee-shaped indentation through the middle. His right eye is a weird kaleidoscope-like hodgepodge of colors which always seem to shift.

History: Well, I kind of explained it mostly in TOotK's subsection. No one really knows much about him except that a tragic event in his past caused him to hate humans with the destructive passion he now harbors.

Personality: Razjik is an extreme sadist. He loves torture in all of its forms, so much that he hates to kill his enemies quickly rather than destroying them psychologically first. He is generally very quiet and hates pointless talk. He is very charismatic and speaks in a soft, purring voice. He is extremely resourceful and intelligent.

Master Zorua
03-23-2011, 03:58 PM
They always say that there's a boundary between your dreams and reality, don't they? Silly Cat, why don't you just watch? Wait, and you will see how utterly foolish that notion is.
Razjik, High Priest of The Order of the Knight; to Cat'thlynn, Queen of the DreamFighters

The Plot

Hello there, world. My name is Cat'thlynn. I am a Zoroark and the leader of the Dreamfighters. We are the only one to oppose The Order of the Knight.

Umm, according to this, that character is a Zoroark. Does this mean there are two Cat'thlynns if your character is a Luxray?

Velocity
03-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Umm, according to this, that character is a Zoroark. Does this mean there are two Cat'thlynns if your character is a Luxray?

OH DEAR.
One of my other characters is named Cat'thlynn, and she's a Luxray. This Cat is supposed to be a Zoroark.
Thanks Mewcario; I'll edit it.

Neo Emolga
03-24-2011, 03:41 AM
By the way, just out of curiosity, would you want to join?

Trying to decide between this and the Nothing Lasts Forever revival. I can probably do one or the other, but not both. Which one would you rather have me in?

Ken
03-24-2011, 07:22 AM
Work in Progress XD

Name: Kain Farathey

Alignment: Kain is a Loner, however if he eventually will need to pick a side he would see himself on the side of the Dreamfighters.

Species: Houndoom

Appearance: http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7542/houndoomhumandh6.jpg

History: Kain was born in the rocky badlands of the Kanto region, where his parents studied the Houndoom. Because of this, he grew up comfortable with the Fire and Darkness pokemon, unlike some of the other kids living at the research facility. In fact, Kain was more comfortable with the Houndooms and Houndours then he was with the actual humans working there. He found out that he enjoyed their company better, and the pokemon liked Kain better then most of the scientists because Kain seemed to understand their point of view about subjects of the world and their survival instincts. If a scientist commented on how the Houndours could be annoying at times, Kain would explain that they simply wanted attention, since they were still young. Because of this, he was highly valued by the scientists in understanding how the pokemon thought of things.

When Kain was 6 years old he started learning about TOoTK and The Dreamcatchers, as well as Pokemorphs. His parents explained to him about the splicing, and Kain's first question was "Would it work with a Houndour?". The question was just a simple question that a typical 6 year old would ask, asking facts about their favorite pokemon, and Kain had no idea of how prophetic it was. One month later, a group of Dreamcatchers fled to the badlands and were found by scientists. The scientists nursed them back to health, and afterwards the Dreamcatchers told them why they were there: They were trying to get Houndoom for pokemorphs. Kain, upon overhearing this, ran into the room shouting that the Houndooms shouldn't be subjected to the splicing. The Dreamcatchers, in response, told Kain that they needed the Pokemorphs to fight against TOoTK. Kain then told them that he would become their 'stupid pokemorph' so that 'the other Houndooms wouldn't have to suffer'. His parents refused, however, saying that he was too young. The Dreamcatchers agreed with them, and left the next day without transforming Kain.

Two years later, the same group of Dreamcatchers came back to the facility.

Personality:

Name:

Alignment (TOotK/Loner/Dreamfighters):

Species (If Pokemorph, specify the Pokemon):

Appearance (Please be semi-detailed!):

History (Again, DETAIL PWES):

Personality (see above):

Velocity
03-24-2011, 12:26 PM
Trying to decide between this and the Nothing Lasts Forever revival. I can probably do one or the other, but not both. Which one would you rather have me in?

Hmmm... Well, first of all I'm surprised you actually like either, what with the awesomeness you make up for roleplays...
That aside, considering the lack of interest in Nothing Lasts Forever, I'd have to say this'n. But hey, which ever one you want in the end.

Work in Progress XD

Name: Kain Farathey

Alignment: Kain is a Loner, however if he eventually will need to pick a side he would see himself on the side of the Dreamfighters. In fact, the only reason he hasn't joined up with them yet is the despair he still feels over his families death and his transformation into a pokemorph.

Species: Houndoom

Appearance: http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7542/houndoomhumandh6.jpg

History: Kain was born in the rocky badlands of the Kanto region, where his parents studied the Houndoom.

Personality:

Reserving you a spot~ However, could you add a tad more detail on history? And, add a personality please?

Ken
03-25-2011, 01:38 AM
Reserving you a spot~ However, could you add a tad more detail on history? And, add a personality please?

Hmm... I believe I said that it was a Work In Progress... :\

Neo Emolga
03-25-2011, 02:04 AM
Hmmm... Well, first of all I'm surprised you actually like either, what with the awesomeness you make up for roleplays...
That aside, considering the lack of interest in Nothing Lasts Forever, I'd have to say this'n. But hey, which ever one you want in the end.

Ah, have faith in yourself, these RPs are pretty good. The way you presented both of them was pretty cool, give yourself some applause for that.

Would you prefer me to be on the Dreamfighters or the Order of the Knight? I think I could effectively do either one.

Velocity
03-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Ah, have faith in yourself, these RPs are pretty good. The way you presented both of them was pretty cool, give yourself some applause for that.

Would you prefer me to be on the Dreamfighters or the Order of the Knight? I think I could effectively do either one.

Order of the Knight; in NLF the good guys got waaaay unbalanced and if you're okay with it I'd like to keep that from happening here.

Hmm... I believe I said that it was a Work In Progress... :\

I meant when you finished it cx

Victor
03-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Name: Victor

Alignment (TOotK/Loner/Dreamfighters): TOotK

Species (If Pokemorph, specify the Pokemon): Machamp

Appearance (Please be semi-detailed!): Victor is a handsome guy with street style.

History (Again, DETAIL PWES): He's born in Saffron city and trained a lot in the Dojo when he lived at home

Personality (see above): He likes to be alone, training his Machamp to be the strongest campsport trainer ever. He often traines Machamps Ice-, Fire- and Thunderpunch

Velocity
03-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Um, Victor, I kind of need more detail. The more time you put into sign-ups the more confident I can be you'll devote time to roleplaying and helping out.

Dylan
03-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Reserve me for Order of the Knights

Velocity
03-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Reserve me for Order of the Knights

Okay, sounds good~!

Dylan
04-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Scratch my reservation, I finished a bit ago but I was paying attention to see if other people would join.

Velocity
04-04-2011, 06:32 PM
So you won't be roleplaying here, then?