PDA

View Full Version : Insert witty introduction title here

ReoPai
03-24-2011, 08:09 PM
I'm really no good with that title nonsense. owo

I'm Reo, I actually stumbled across this while looking something up on google.
And it was a thread about audino.
So i really just joined to share that Audino isnt so worthless ;u;
But I've nothing much else to do online so I may aswell stick around o.o

I'm 18, Live with my boyfriend. Love to draw, been drawing pokemon alot lately, even though I fail at that.
I'm a furry, but not heavily so. I dont know how to put it. I have a fursona, but I'm not into the whole fetish of it all, Never worn a fur suit and really dont plan to. I just like to draw animal people u.u

I'm in the northeastern area of NC and I'm an avid pokemon fan. I enjoy playing the games. But I'm not one of those.. Srs bsns EV training people :I
I do it the old fashioned way. Fight whatever comes my way till I level up enough to get where I need to be in game xD

I'm sure most of you really dont care about all this stuff. But I'll just leave this as is now.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Yo, and cool. I am just used to drawing actual anime people, and normally put A LOT of emphasis on the eyes. I have never released any art on this forum before... maybe I should?

RocketMeowth
03-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Best title evar!!!! =O

Haha, welcome to PE2K Reo! It's great to have you here. I already saw your art topic and I must say, you have talent. I'd love to see more from you!!

=^^= Nya

ReoPai
03-25-2011, 12:00 AM
@Titanium you prolly should :D

@RocketMeowth thanks bro, xD I dunno bout talent but I enjoy drawing so if others think so then thats fine with me. But if you wanna see more I have a dA.

RocketMeowth
03-25-2011, 12:13 AM
I'd love to see it! Rocket knows what she likes and she likes your art. It's got such a gentle feel to it.

Anyways, hope ya make a lot of friends here and enjoy your time!

=^^= Nya

ReoPai
03-25-2011, 12:43 AM
Oh man, xD that stuff may be gentle, but Alot of my art dating back to before I met my Tommy isnt quite as gentle.
It really depends on my mood.
But thank you c: my dA is www.xreox.deviantart.com

and oh btw, you have to hit 'browse' to see all the stuff xD

Assaundrell Yumerai
03-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Greetings there Reo, welcome to the forum(^^)
May a good relationship be with you.

Trent Reznor
03-26-2011, 02:01 PM
Welcome to the forum!