PDA

View Full Version : Fun competitive Ash team

Deoxysfan3
08-27-2005, 10:38 PM
This team focuses on Ash's fully evolved team.I am using my own movesets so I don't know about them.So here it goes:
Sceptile@Leftovers Rash
Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
Thunder Punch
Leech Seed

Swellow@Leftovers Lonely
Aerial Ace
Facade
Steel Wing
HP Ground

Torkoal@Leftovers Gentle
Overheat
Protect
Iron Defense
Body Slam

Crawdaunt@Leftovers Rash
Surf
Ice Beam
Aerial Ace
Return

Raichu@Leftovers Mild
Volt Tackle
Charge
Substitute
Focus Punch

Glalie@Leftovers Relaxed
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Hail
Shadow Ball

Please RMT.

Forsety
08-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Sceptile-
Substitute over Thunderpunch and HP Fire over Dragon Claw if you can otherwise you can stick with Dragon Claw. Its standard for the reason Sceptile can't take advantage of any other moveset as effectively. And Modest or Timid persona please.

Swellow-
Choice Band and your set, though no Return will hurt you pretty badly.

Torkoal-
Curse or Amnesia, Heatwave, Earthquake, Rest tends to do better. Sassy nature works best. Especially considering you have nothing resembling a tank or that can take hits...you'll probably have to use either one of those Torkoals.

Crawdaunt-
Better off with Knock Off or Crunch over Aerial Ace simply because he won't be hitting any fighters or grasses with that speed and defense outside of the switch, you may as well use Double Edge over Return since as I said he won't last long. Crunch might be considerable as well over Surf considering he gets STAB and it tends to cover more with Ice Beam than Surf + Ice Beam.

Raichu-
Sweet Kiss over Charge, Thunder Wave over Substitute. Raichu is going to last far longer using luck than a normal assault. Considering it has defenses and HP even weaker than Gengar.

Glalie-
Substitute or Swagger, Crunch, Ice Beam, Explosion.....that way you can focus on spcl.atk and speed and still pack a big boom. Spikes is also optional over Crunch or Substitute/Swagger for a inferior Cloyster. Liechi, Petaya or Salac Berry is good....

Frost Wolf
08-28-2005, 01:23 AM
sounds right but one prob
he aint gonna evolve pikachu :rolleyes:

Deoxysfan3
08-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Of course he's not going to evolve Pikachu.What I'm saying is i'm going to make a team made of his pokemon but at their final forms.

ShinyPokemonFreak
08-29-2005, 06:09 PM
I dont think Ash would try to catch a Glalie at all. By the way i picture it his next pokemon would probaly be a Psychic or fire.

Deoxysfan3
08-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Please can you help me?I'm not sure about this team.Should I change the theme of my team or change 1 of Ash's pokemon?Thank you for hopefully helping me.