PDA

View Full Version : Firefox 4

Kenny_C.002
03-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Got released like this week. Anybody using it? Looks a lot like opera now. o_O

Still no tab stacking...

Sixto
03-26-2011, 05:38 PM
I switched to Chrome a few weeks ago. Just saw the new Firefox 4 and it looks pretty smooth and clean now. It was my main browser for a long time, but yea, still no tab stacking, but maybe they purposely left that out so it wouldn't be TOO much like Opera. :p

And, I don't think tab stacking is really needed unless you have a lot of sites openned. I still use links and shortcuts.

Trent Reznor
03-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Since I've been using Firefox 3 for so long, Firefox 4 confused me for a while.

Different. Quite different. But actually, I like it.

Lord Fedora
03-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Personally I love it. It was annoying when I first installed it because Flash Player sucked, but then they fixed it and now I happy.

Oh, and guys, if you want tab stacking, there's actually an Add-on for that. Tree Style Tabs. Been using it ever since I saw it suggested on TVTropes and it was a lifesaver. Combined with Tab Groups now, it's like heaven.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-26-2011, 08:28 PM
It is pretty good, but I am still using Chrome.

MoonKit
04-22-2011, 02:19 AM
When I started to use Firefox 3, I effing hated it. Much uglier than IE. I used Chrome for about 6 months, and found FF4. It is now my main browser.

Perish by Ice
05-04-2011, 04:41 AM
My Firefox 3 has been at times giving me this little bubble thing telling me to update, I can't decide if I should though. I want to be up to date but at the same time I saw some pics of it at Mozilla.com and it doesn't seem to have personas anymore since it took out the room for one. I like the persona I am using now on my Firefox 3, and nothing is wrong with my Firefox 3.

So I don't know, I might have another look and think it over again.

When I started to use Firefox 3, I effing hated it. Much uglier than IE. I used Chrome for about 6 months, and found FF4. It is now my main browser.

IE is the ugly one in my opinion, and it's freaking slow.