PDA

View Full Version : Doom of a Tactic?

Doomphlosion X
08-31-2005, 08:27 AM
I don't know if I've been the only one on earth living in a cave while all others were enlightened with this years ago...or I'm the enlighted one but...

Whirlwind or Roar, I noticed, always exchanged my pokemon on the 4th slot...then if used again, to the 2nd slot, then 5th, then 3rd...last 6th...the rest I'm not THAT sure about, but it ALWAYS lands on the 4th spot pokemon the 1st time used.

Why am I telling you this? If your opponent is using his/her Skarmory to spikeshuffle...keep a fire pokemon in the 4th slot, and when skarmory uses whirlwing, out comes your fire pokemon to nail it down....hard. Think about it...the whole tactic can be easily ruined, and it only costs you changing a slot! Skarmory's ratings will plummet/mash/die!

I'm not sure if everyone else has experienced the same thing, but would you please do me a favour and test it out. Much appreciated.

And if my hoo hah is really a pile of crap...don't laugh...that hard...lol.

Forsety
08-31-2005, 08:53 AM
No such thing.....

I just went and tried it out myself.....first try....went to 3rd slot, restarted....went to 6th slot this time.

Doomphlosion X
08-31-2005, 09:03 AM
Oh tartarsause!....*hits gameboy*...u...made...me...look...so....STUPID!!!. ...I knew nothing intelligent could come out of my mouth or fingers.... :redface: :doh: :boohoo:

Tamer San
08-31-2005, 09:32 AM
You got that correct :rolleyes:

Roar and Whirlwind are known to be random...