PDA

View Full Version : Silly Question

Roze
03-27-2011, 08:54 PM
what would happen if you saved on top of that cliff in winter and then it turned to spring. Would you have to stay on top of the cliff for three months. how would you get down?

Zan Sabrefang
03-27-2011, 11:35 PM
You'd probably just be placed automatically on the snow OR the season won't change until you move.

WatchMeBeQuieter
03-27-2011, 11:38 PM
That's SUCH a good question.

I'm totally trying that. I'll bring a Pokemon with Fly to make sure that I can get off if it actually DOES trap me there, but yeah, it probably won't.

Now I just have to remember to do that for slightly over a month...

Zan Sabrefang
03-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Winter is the next season and it changes every month.
We may only have to wait until April 1st to find out.

WatchMeBeQuieter
03-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Winter is the next season and it changes every month.
We may only have to wait until April 1st to find out.

But wouldn't we have to wait for winter to end and then become spring? Winter is April, so we'd have to wait until the end of April to test this, right?

Zan Sabrefang
03-28-2011, 12:15 AM
The snow will be gone at the end of winter.
So you'll just be able to move normally.
Unless I'm missing the point entirely... Again.

Edit: Wait, wait... Now I get it.
There's probably a hidden staircase or something for that?
I can't see them having such a major glitch.
We'd have read about it somewhere because the Japanese Version has been out a long time already.

Sieses
03-28-2011, 01:19 AM
I've heard the seasons only change when you go inside a building or cave and come back out, so even if it is in the middle of a summer month the and haven't played since winter the snow will still be around until you go through a door. I know for sure that the seasons will change if you just change the date on your DS.

Roze
03-28-2011, 06:25 AM
Oh yeah I think you might be right about that. still funny though. walk in and out of Pokemon center. from autumn to split second freak blizzard.

Pokomum
03-29-2011, 04:31 AM
Oh yeah I think you might be right about that. still funny though. walk in and out of Pokemon center. from autumn to split second freak blizzard.

Lol. I live in Scotland... That happens all the time here in real life. It's lovely to know that folks in Unova can so completly empathise :biggrin:

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Lol. I live in Scotland... That happens all the time here in real life. It's lovely to know that folks in Unova can so completly empathise :biggrin:

Weather is the same here in Germany too. Agreed!