PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Randor
03-30-2011, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone here at PokemonElite2000! My name is Randor and I am a pokemon fanatic just like most other people here on the forums, I will definitely assure the members and staff that I will be more than active! I will be able to be contacted at any time basically due to my time I spend on the PC. I really hope I enjoy my stay here and I'm sure I will.

Here Are Some Fun Facts!

Favorite Pokemon: Deoxys
Favorite Generation: Three/3rd

On that note I hope you guys welcome me to the community and allow me to take part in some great discussion! I also hope to donate and contribute to the site!
~Randor

HKim
03-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Of course we welcome you to PE2K! This is a fun and friendly place!

Yeah, you're in the right place. Most of us are glued to our screens as well.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Good for you, and I hope to see your display of activity!

Randor
03-30-2011, 08:42 PM
Of course we welcome you to PE2K! This is a fun and friendly place!

Yeah, you're in the right place. Most of us are glued to our screens as well.
Thank you both for the warm kind welcoming messages! I have already had a taste of what this forum has to offer and I must say, I am loving it!

Trent Reznor
03-30-2011, 09:34 PM
*pants* Took me long enough to get over here...

Well, welcome to the forum!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-31-2011, 01:08 AM
Hi Randor, welcome to PE2K! Good to see that you're already joining in on the forum ^^ To be honest, Deoxys creeped me out the first time I saw it haha. Anyway, have fun and if you need help with anything, I'd be happy to assist! =]

Randor
03-31-2011, 02:08 AM
Hi Randor, welcome to PE2K! Good to see that you're already joining in on the forum ^^ To be honest, Deoxys creeped me out the first time I saw it haha. Anyway, have fun and if you need help with anything, I'd be happy to assist! =]
Thanks for the welcome Sarah! I am loving this place and hopefully will take part in alot more discussion in the near future, I am just getting started here so my posting will increase day by day haha.