PDA

View Full Version : Eeveelution Pokemon.com Game

Roze
03-31-2011, 05:35 AM
Okay. I have a serious question. Did everyone have as hard a time beating this game as me. Or am I just ridiculous. It took me I want to say 4 hours to beat it. I have only beaten it once. I got an Espeon but honestly would have been happy with anything as long as I beat it.

Tsujin
03-31-2011, 06:15 AM
Yes, it did take an unnecessarily long time to beat it. I gave up the first day I played it and the second time I played it I won first try. Although I assume it was harder on myself since I was purposely trying harder to get Glaceon and you could only get Glaceon on the 4th and final level. Me and my friends are trying to get all of the Eeveelutions. So far we have Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, & Glaceon. Only Flareon, Umbreon, and Leafeon to go!

Woodchuck
03-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Protip: Don't try to play this with a touch pad on a laptop.

Roze
03-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Protip: Don't try to play this with a touch pad on a laptop.

omg. I know. I hate how all games suck for touch pad users like me. I couldn't find any batteries for my mouse though. Well thank goodness its over.

Etymology
03-31-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm using a touch pad, but it was actually quite tolerable. Netted myself a Glaceon, even though I was trying for any of them except for Umbreon or Jolteon.

Arch Enemy
03-31-2011, 04:40 PM
I gave it a try, but I didn't win or anything, though. It was taking me a lot of time to beat it, like most of you. I've had other stuff to get done, so I gave up, and decided to try again later when I had more time and energy. xD

Jack of Clovers
04-01-2011, 12:40 AM
You guys made it sound so difficult. I love Breakout type games! :mrgreen:

Got Flareon, my favorite Eeveelution, first. Went for Espeon second game and got it. Espeon's Magic Bounce ability will prove useful. It's too bad you can only pick one 'cause I want them all. heh.

~Jack~

Randor
04-01-2011, 12:44 AM
I was one of the users who used a touch pad as well instead of a mouse and I did horrible at the game and litteraly gave up :(

Woodchuck
04-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Got a Vaporeon the first time, so I threw up a little in my mouth and restarted. Got an Espeon the second time around, and I couldn't be happier. :]

Roze
04-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Got a Vaporeon the first time, so I threw up a little in my mouth and restarted. Got an Espeon the second time around, and I couldn't be happier. :]
I wish this was facebook so I could like Woodchuck's Vaporeon comment even though I love Vaporeon.