PDA

View Full Version : Eeveelution Game Guide.

Tsujin
03-31-2011, 08:23 AM
Well thanks to Spirit I thought I'd write a short and simple guide for the Eeveelution Game on Pokemon.com in order to help people beat the game a little easier. I say a little because it still depends on you entirely to beat the game. The game in total is only 4 Levels and you can gain a total of 4 lives in total as far as I saw in my experience playing the game. You start out with 3 of these lives and can gain another life throughout the game.

The game itself is a Brick Break game. There are 9 different types of bricks. 1 brick for each type of Eeveelution(all alternately colored), a filler brown brick, and unbreakable black brick. You must have a Pokemon Trainer account on Pokemon.com in order to save an Eeveelution to your account. Once saved when the Pokemon Global Link is launched you can send the Eeveelution you save to your account to your Black or White game through the Global Link. The Eeveelution you get is dependent entirely upon which orbs you collect throughout the game. Whenever bricks are broken depending on the brick type an orb may be dropped. If caught that orb will be collected. At the end of the 4th level when the game is beaten it will show all the orbs you have collected. The orb you collected the most of is the Eeveelution that will be offered to you. If you want a different Eeveelution you can decline the offer and try again. If you want that Eeveelution then just choose yes and it will be saved to your account.

Some starting points to remember before getting into collecting the orbs. Your lives are scarce. You do not want to risk your lives over anything. Also, the ball seems to react a bit differently compared to other brick break games. Don't try to control aiming the ball. Focus more on just making sure you hit the ball. It will hit the brick eventually. xD By doing this you can save your ball more easily and preserve your lives. One last thing, when collecting the orbs even if you don't want a specific orb if you need to get it to preserve your life get it. You do not want to risk your lives over anything unless you're insanely good at this game. Also, High Score has nothing to do with the Eeveelution you get offered at the end of the game for those worried about the High Score.

On the first & second level only Jolteon, Flareon, & Vaporeon orbs may be collected. If you do not want either of these Eeveelutions I suggest trying to dodge the orbs instead of collecting them. However like I said before if you have to get it, like for instance it's in the same place the ball is, then collect it regardless.

On the third level Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, & Espeon orbs can be collected. If youre looking to get Espeon or Umbreon this will be the level to start collecting their orbs.

On the fourth and final level Jolteon, Flareon, Vapreon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, & Glaceon orbs may be collected. Once this level is beaten by clearing all blocks it will show all the orbs you have collected. The orb that you collected the most of will determine the Eeveelution you get. In my opinion Glaceon and Leafeon are the hardest to get seeing as you can only collect their orbs in the last level and Espeon & Umbreon being the second hardest. Jolteon, Flareon, & Vaporeon are pretty easy.

Once you have completed the game and saved your Eeveelution DO NOT play the game again immediately. Instead go away from the game and either log out or close the browser. This should permanently save your Eeveelution. In order to ensure your Eeveelution has been saved go tp play the game again. It should start off with an opening message saying something along the lines of, "You have already played this game and saved "---" eeveelution. This cannot be changed." If it says this than your eeveelution has been successfully saved from before and you're all set once the Pokemon Global Link is operating.
I believe that's it to the game but it's 2:30 here while I'm writing this. xD If I remember something else I'll edit this and add it. :P

Saraibre Ryu
04-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Thanks for this dude, helped me a lot to get the one I wanted on the first try.

Winter
04-02-2011, 06:34 AM
Lol, I have been at this game for awhile now, and I keep losing(I suck at brickbreaker) and wondering when I will be able to get my Eeveeloution and quit it, and this just helps me try to meet that goal now. Hopefully I can beat the stupid thing now.

Mr420
04-08-2011, 06:30 PM
considering the batteries for my mouse went dead a month ago.:neutral:
I got Espeon on my 3rd try.. abit hard but not that hard..

Roze
04-10-2011, 07:02 PM
I just found out that my Espeon was not saved. I was so mad. I had to play for another 1 to 2 hours to get another one. Glad to say it has officially saved.

Tsujin
04-10-2011, 09:42 PM
I just found out that my Espeon was not saved. I was so mad. I had to play for another 1 to 2 hours to get another one. Glad to say it has officially saved.

Oh yes. Thank you for addressing that as well. I just found out about this the other day too. Luckily for me though mine had been saved.

Steak
04-10-2011, 11:26 PM
So...how do you know if it saved? I did this game and got my Eeveelution a while ago.
EDIT: whoops nevermind

Roze
04-11-2011, 12:20 AM
So...how do you know if it saved? I did this game and got my Eeveelution a while ago.
EDIT: whoops nevermind
yeah, if it did save when you try to play it again it will say "you already got ... (Name of Eeveelution) ...". It will pop up before you play. For anyone else who is wondering.

Edit: I really hope it open on the 13th.