PDA

View Full Version : NEOD... I admit, I have it. Here's the support group.

Professor Geoffrey
04-01-2011, 04:46 AM
I am coming out and admitting it right now; I'm Professor Geoffrey, and I have Neo Emolga Obsessive Disorder... It's a syndrome that affects 1 in 1,000 on PE2K, and I'm afraid it's an extremely inhibitory disorder that has caused me to do some frightening things in my life that might cripple my professional future. I'm not sure what I'll do should PE2K ever crash forever. I might have to start seeing my psychiatrist again.

The prognosis for Neo Emolga Obsessive Disorder is not good. It's generally not treatable and uncurable, and it will mess up your life. I have stayed home from school just to read many of his impressive 20,981 posts and his 8.12 posts per day. I'm getting solid C's in some of my subjects, and when I don't know the answer to a question on a test, I just simply put, "What would Neo Pikachu do, Mr./Ms./Mrs.______?" Of course, he's Neo Emolga now, and my teachers look at me as if I've come from another planet. I know they've never heard of PE2K, but how could you NOT know of Neo? It's impossible. I've spent one of those days calculating the odds on my graphic calculator, and it broke trying to come up with a definitive answer. He's like the Chuck Norris of the Internet, and there's no question about it. If you don't know about him, there's no way you can possibly exist.

NEOD has made me absolutely apprehensive when anyone talks about him, and I have frequent dreams of him, despite never seeing a picture of him. I get anxious when someone starts talking about him, and I go to my mirror to check my hair and smell my breath as if he were about to walk in the room and surprise me. He's everywhere. I know he's watching me as I write this right now. He's just that omnipotent. But what I say is the truth; he is just an awesome person. He's so awesome that even Ryan was intimidated, giving him a moderator position on PE2K because he didn't want to be overthrown. Neo was generous and very compassionate, so he spared Ryan of having to bear the loss of a populated forum that's been ten years in the making. He's just so perfect and so godlike. He's my idol.

Though NEOD has made caused some ailments, there have been some advancements in life that have resulted in a reduction of symptoms. Moving up to PE2K Website Staff made me feel closer to him, so I know my life was about to get better. Counting his MOTM votes was such an awesome opportunity to further highlight his greatness. I don't know why we do MOTM anymore; he should be winning all of the categories, even the True Pokémon Fan title, though currently held by me. He's the only fan I second myself to, despite being an avid Pokémon above nearly all else. I have accepted that I have a dangerous case of NEOD, and in doing so, I have further reached my goal of one day being just like him. Well, never just like him, but almost.

Admitting this was not easy. Who knows? Maybe you have it too. Tell me what you think. Do you think that perhaps, one day, we can find a cure? Only Neo Emolga would know, because he knows everything, but who's to say we deserve the information? Only HE can determine if we're worthy to be cured from this disorder - no - OPPORTUNITY to obsess over him.

~Professor Geoffrey

Kenny_C.002
04-01-2011, 04:51 AM
I just don't believe that you're human. Why would you use the word only just there?

Professor Geoffrey
04-01-2011, 04:55 AM
I just don't believe that you're human. Why would you use the word only just there?

My obsession for Neo is infinite and unquestionable. SHUN THE NONBELIEVER! D:<

~Professor Geoffrey of Everything Neo Emolga

Kenny_C.002
04-01-2011, 04:58 AM
My obsession for Neo is infinite and unquestionable. SHUN THE NONBELIEVER! D:<

~Professor Geoffrey of Everything Neo Emolga
Does the word Karzahni mean anything to you?

Professor Geoffrey
04-01-2011, 05:05 AM
Does the word Karzahni mean anything to you?

No? And how is this relevant to the worship of the Saint Neo Emolga? I'm even creating a website for a church, preaching Neo Emolga's word! I have no time for your Bionicle shenanigans!

~Professor Geoffrey Pope of the Church of Latter Day Neo Emolga

Kenny_C.002
04-01-2011, 05:06 AM
You had a bad day, didn't you, sweetie.

Professor Geoffrey
04-01-2011, 05:09 AM
You had a bad day, didn't you, sweetie.

Drum major (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drum_major) tryouts for my high school's marching band are in five days; you can't blame me there. Dx

~Professor Geoffrey

Kenny_C.002
04-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Well, if you have exams coming up, you should definitely study for them.

Charizard Michelle
04-01-2011, 05:22 AM
I so understand your problems. I too think of Neo too much. My mind is always racing about him and I just don't know what to do. I so wish I could meet him one day that way we can finally just go beyond these screens and posts.

I can always dream.

=^^= NYA

Trent Reznor
04-01-2011, 07:21 PM
But why don't you have YFHOD?

It just doesn't make sense! Look at MY posts per day! xD

3m0d0ll
04-01-2011, 07:37 PM
But why don't you have YFHOD?

It just doesn't make sense! Look at MY posts per day! xD

That's because you're a troll <3

Trent Reznor
04-01-2011, 11:33 PM
That's because you're a troll <3

I'm not a troll!

Well, I'm at least a good troll, if a troll at all. xP

3m0d0ll
04-01-2011, 11:42 PM
http://th886.photobucket.com/albums/ac66/yeamomo/th_TrollFace.png

You the good kind of troll ♥

Neo Emolga
04-02-2011, 03:16 AM
Sorry, but there is no cure, never will be.

Yeah, I kind of designed it to be that way. XD

RocketMeowth
04-02-2011, 04:44 AM
No cure?! Who says we want a cure? I sure don't! I have NEOD and I like it! =D

=^^= Nya

kiddoman
05-24-2011, 06:46 AM
That is a big work! How do you make it! I am really wondering that! :eek: