PDA

View Full Version : Your King Has Arrived...

Neo Emolga
04-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Yes, I have come to give my divine blessing to all those who beseech it and offer tribute of homage to my greatness.

So, what gifts have you brought before me?

paperfairy
04-01-2011, 05:50 AM
.쮻....쮻.ע

Neo Emolga
04-01-2011, 05:55 AM
.쮻....쮻.ע

My disciple, you appear troubled. Shall I use my divine power to release this malady that ails you?

Charizard Michelle
04-01-2011, 06:01 AM
Oh my great beloved Neo Emolga! I found this just for you! Please accept it just like my love for you.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/5/56/Iris_Emolga_Attract.png/200px-Iris_Emolga_Attract.png

=^^= NYA

Professor Geoffrey
04-01-2011, 06:07 AM
O wise and mighty Neo Emolga! I have renamed all of my Pikachu dolls in my room Neo Emolga instead. I would provide pictures of these wonderful shrines, but my camera, alas, is missing! Ay me! I hope that mention of this honor pleases you, my liege.

~Professor Geoffrey Pope of the Church of Latter Day Neo Emolga

Ataro
04-01-2011, 09:55 AM
I HATE FLYING SQURRIELS a

Randor
04-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Neo Pickachu! You are very epic and I bow down to your epic Emolga electric pokemon powers lol
:)

Kenny_C.002
04-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Yes, I have come to give my divine blessing to all those who beseech it and offer tribute of homage to my greatness.

So, what gifts have you brought before me?
I have no idea what you are talking about. Let's change the subject.

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-01-2011, 02:21 PM
I am torn between this religion and the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

"Jesus! I can't decide!"

*everyone gasps*

"What?"

"Blasphemy!"

"How!"

"If you are going to say a god's name in vain, let it be Emolga!"

Neo Emolga
04-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh my great beloved Neo Emolga! I found this just for you! Please accept it just like my love for you.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/5/56/Iris_Emolga_Attract.png/200px-Iris_Emolga_Attract.png

=^^= NYA

Oh hey, that's my girlfriend! Yeah, she's not the most ethical Pokemon out there, separating those poor Patrats from their apples. Oh what the hell, its outright hilarious, who am I kidding?

O wise and mighty Neo Emolga! I have renamed all of my Pikachu dolls in my room Neo Emolga instead. I would provide pictures of these wonderful shrines, but my camera, alas, is missing! Ay me! I hope that mention of this honor pleases you, my liege.

~Professor Geoffrey Pope of the Church of Latter Day Neo Emolga

Ah, that's awesome. Here's to hoping you find your camera soon in due haste!

I HATE FLYING SQURRIELS a

But they luv you though... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Emolga_587.gif

Neo Pickachu! You are very epic and I bow down to your epic Emolga electric pokemon powers lol
:)

Who's Pickachu?

And yesh, I am epic!

I have no idea what you are talking about. Let's change the subject.

"Emolga" is worth 9 points in Scrabble!

I am torn between this religion and the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

"Jesus! I can't decide!"

*everyone gasps*

"What?"

"Blasphemy!"

"How!"

"If you are going to say a god's name in vain, let it be Emolga!"

Hey! Don't use my name in vain either! That's... not nice. XP

Kenny_C.002
04-01-2011, 02:48 PM
"Emolga" is worth 9 points in Scrabble!

I don't play scrabble.

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey! Don't use my name in vain either! That's... not nice. XP

Emolga damnit! Woops! Sorry.

Lan.exe
04-01-2011, 04:36 PM
They seriously couldn't have come up with a better name for Emolga? The only thing I see when I read that name is some emo kid named Olga. Hell, just keeping it as Emonga is infinite times better.

MAKE IT STOP :cry:

Charizard Michelle
04-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Oh hey, that's my girlfriend! Yeah, she's not the most ethical Pokemon out there, separating those poor Patrats from their apples. Oh what the hell, its outright hilarious, who am I kidding?

Your girlfriend? O.O

What about me!?!?? Are you two timing on me Neo? After all these years!

=^^= Nya

RocketMeowth
04-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Oh great Neo Emolga, I bring you my ever lasting love as my tribute. May we soar the skies together! once I grow wings that is. Oh and as for that other Emolga, I'll meet her in the battle arena. She has some questions to answer, and my fists are the ones with the responses!!

=^^= Nya

Neo Emolga
04-01-2011, 06:30 PM
They seriously couldn't have come up with a better name for Emolga? The only thing I see when I read that name is some emo kid named Olga. Hell, just keeping it as Emonga is infinite times better.

MAKE IT STOP :cry:

Yeah, Emonga sounds a bit better, but eh, its just one letter. No biggie.

Your girlfriend? O.O

What about me!?!?? Are you two timing on me Neo? After all these years!

=^^= Nya

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I mean ex! Ex-girlfriend! That's right. Broke up with her years ago because she told me she was pregnant. Well, we didn't officially break up, I just decided... to be a little lazy about returning her phone calls.

That's it, no harm done, right!?

Oh great Neo Emolga, I bring you my ever lasting love as my tribute. May we soar the skies together! once I grow wings that is. Oh and as for that other Emolga, I'll meet her in the battle arena. She has some questions to answer, and my fists are the ones with the responses!!

=^^= Nya

That's right, you tell her, girl! You tell the world! I'll be right there cheering you on!

Disco
04-01-2011, 09:16 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/219/a/0/Emonga_Go_by_Marki_san_Design.png

And there is none else.

JokesterJesse
04-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Why are you the only one that gets a name change. UNFAIR

Neo, Y U Two timing everyone.

Randor
04-01-2011, 09:55 PM

Ah Oh, it looks like Neo's in trouble lol. I should call the PokePolice before this ends up to bad lol.

Kenny_C.002
04-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Ah Oh, it looks like Neo's in trouble lol. I should call the PokePolice before this ends up to bad lol.
That's what I said.

Neo Emolga
04-02-2011, 02:55 AM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/219/a/0/Emonga_Go_by_Marki_san_Design.png

And there is none else.

Woo-hoo! I like that! It's super cool and super cute!

*Gasp* Does this mean a rebellion?

Velocity
04-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Woo-hoo! I like that! It's super cool and super cute!

*Gasp* Does this mean a rebellion?

No, it just means that some of us want new names. Y u gotta be all par'noid?

Neo Emolga
04-02-2011, 03:17 AM
No, it just means that some of us want new names. Y u gotta be all par'noid?

Become something Emolga-related. Your king compels you!

Skylands
04-02-2011, 01:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2Upt2AgqA0c/TVNWp6hibxI/AAAAAAAAAD8/YjSqSsTFsIA/s1600/pachirisu9zs.png

Take good care of it for me, if you will.

Beyourownhero
04-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Become something Emolga-related. Your king compels you!

EmolgaNiteJoker does have a nice ring to it

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-02-2011, 11:10 PM
I am not going to lie to you Emolga. If I was one of those mean-spirited children who skins squirrels for fun, I would so destroy you... but I am not, and I am cool being outwitted by a flying squirrel.

Neo Emolga
04-02-2011, 11:59 PM
I am not going to lie to you Emolga. If I was one of those mean-spirited children who skins squirrels for fun, I would so destroy you... but I am not, and I am cool being outwitted by a flying squirrel.

Well, when it comes to those mean-spirited children... let's just say I'm what keeps the Missing Individuals Bureau going. I usually put them in a sack, and ship them to Pluto third class!

I heard its chilly over there too. Nothing like some discipline for those little brats. XD

Lusankya
04-03-2011, 02:13 AM
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2011/035/e/1/emolga_30_days_by_kielara-d38t8w0.png

He just bleeds evil.

Doodlebop
04-03-2011, 12:26 PM
....You're so fuzzy and cute now.... More than before anyway...

Can I hug you? /slappedintooblivion

But yeah, you can't imagine how confused I was for a while. I was like 'where did Neo GOOOOOOO- oh.'

I was actually serious about the hug, by the way... o.o

Grimowl
04-03-2011, 04:02 PM
I made you waffles with ice cream! Unfortunately, I had no way of bringing it to you, and we all know waffles with ice creams shall be eaten while the waffles are warm and crispy and the ice cream only half-melted, so I ate them myself in an attempt to sacrifice it to you.

So, any blessings for me?

MoonKit
04-07-2011, 03:17 AM
I am Tokyokit, but sadly, I do not approve of this message.

What happened to Pikachu, Neo? Pikachu was friggin better, now I need to get used to a whole new name >.<

Neo Emolga
04-07-2011, 03:40 AM
....You're so fuzzy and cute now.... More than before anyway...

Can I hug you? /slappedintooblivion

But yeah, you can't imagine how confused I was for a while. I was like 'where did Neo GOOOOOOO- oh.'

I was actually serious about the hug, by the way... o.o

Sure, why not? That's an awesome idea. :D

I made you waffles with ice cream! Unfortunately, I had no way of bringing it to you, and we all know waffles with ice creams shall be eaten while the waffles are warm and crispy and the ice cream only half-melted, so I ate them myself in an attempt to sacrifice it to you.

So, any blessings for me?

Aww, that sounded so good too.

For that, I bless you with good cooking luck. May your waffles always be warm and crispy, and may they never burn.

What happened to Pikachu, Neo? Pikachu was friggin better, now I need to get used to a whole new name >.<

Wha... Pikachu who? He's so 1998. :P

Dr Scott
04-07-2011, 05:32 PM
I demand a Kenny v. Neo mud wrestling contest.

Make it happen.

Doodlebop
04-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Sure, why not? That's an awesome idea. :D

YAAAAY! *huggles*

I demand a Kenny v. Neo mud wrestling contest.

Make it happen.

That... has the potential to be extremely awkward... O.O

Master Zorua
04-07-2011, 06:13 PM

Wha... Pikachu who? He's so 1998. :P

Pikachu Who regenerated into Emolga Who.

Disco
04-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Oh, King. Hiding your most recent photoshoot. How disappointing! I'm sure we were all awaiting to see how adorably Kingly you looked.

Here, I decided to choose what I believe to be the cutest photo in the entire photoshoot. Let's all praise it now.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/088/5/7/emolga_by_fox_feathers-d3cr78f.png

Doodlebop
04-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Oh, King. Hiding your most recent photoshoot. How disappointing! I'm sure we were all awaiting to see how adorably Kingly you looked.

Here, I decided to choose what I believe to be the cutest photo in the entire photoshoot. Let's all praise it now.

adorableness here

HNNNN-

*reduced to squishy blob of hearts and other such feminine ridiculousness*

kiddoman
05-24-2011, 06:32 AM
I may offer you the things that you want in your deep heart!