PDA

View Full Version : My First Sprite

Randor
04-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Today I have decided to make my very own sprite in less than a second, (well that was exaggerated but you know what I mean) It is a splite of Magmortar and Emboar, I named it "Magmorboar" Please give your feedback and once I get some feedback I will consider making a gallery thread :)

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb448/Kcor7t/magmorboar.png

Cheerful Cherubi
04-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Good job! But there is always room for improvement! I love how you put the two bellies together, but there is an awkward darkyellow spot that doesn't belong. And, on the magmortar arm, you took off some of the edges! It's a good first sprite though! And i'll start your splice soon!

Randor
04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Good job! But there is always room for improvement! I love how you put the two bellies together, but there is an awkward darkyellow spot that doesn't belong. And, on the magmortar arm, you took off some of the edges! It's a good first sprite though! And i'll start your splice soon!
Thanks phibb2 for the lovely feedback! I realized after I made the sprite some of the parts I cut off, It was hard to judge at the moment because the selection path lines covered everything up lol XD
I will work on what you provided for me, and thanks!