PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Unova Region Minecraft

Luxphlosion
04-03-2011, 05:52 AM
I don't know if this is the right place for this but if it isn't then go ahead and move it or close it I guess if you have too :P

So me and my friend have been playing on minecraft (you may or may not know what it is) anyways, we got bored and decided to make the entire black/white Unova region on it. It's actually quite large and we've put a few weeks work into it. Please take the time to check it out it looks really cool. Also my friends new to youtube and doesn't have a lot of views or anything so if you just take a look, like, subscribe anything that would be great. Thankyou so much :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAZ9ezOE5uk

Altrius
04-03-2011, 06:42 AM
Wow. That is absoloutely amazing dude. The single most impressive thing ive ever seen on Minecraft, seriously. I can tell you've put a hell of a lot of effort into this and im looking forwards to seeing what you can do to complete the place :) Also, your mic sounds fine and I could hear you very clearly.

10/10 Im very impressed. I seriously like the level of detail you guys have gone to.

Skylands
04-03-2011, 01:58 PM
LOL, Typhlosion likes the water. I guess in Minecraft, the Pokemon World becomes upside down.

Randor
04-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Whoa when the video mentioned how the Unova world was created to scale that simply amazed me! They perfected the steps it takes and everything just like the DS game. Amazing. Thanks for sharing this.

Luxphlosion
04-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Wow thankyou so much everyone it really means a lot to me. My friend was freaking out when he heard what you guys have been saying. We'll be sure to work on it a lot and keep updating. Once again thanks soo much for the feedback

Altrius
04-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Wow thankyou so much everyone it really means a lot to me. My friend was freaking out when he heard what you guys have been saying. We'll be sure to work on it a lot and keep updating. Once again thanks soo much for the feedback

No problem man, I'll be keeping a watch out for updates.

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Holy sweet mother! That must have taken a lot of patience to do! Nice job!

Luxphlosion
04-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Holy sweet mother! That must have taken a lot of patience to do! Nice job!

Haha ya no kidding. You should have seen though the worst part was when all of accumula town and part of route 1 caught on fire and we had to rebuild it -.- thats was not fun! :P

Saraibre Ryu
04-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Haha ya no kidding. You should have seen though the worst part was when all of accumula town and part of route 1 caught on fire and we had to rebuild it -.- thats was not fun! :P

Was that the mentioned problem you did not want to talk about in the video? XD

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-04-2011, 08:13 PM

Haha! Yeah, that happens. =D

Luxphlosion
04-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Was that the mentioned problem you did not want to talk about in the video? XD

XP Ya because basically I rage quit pokémon and minecraft for like three days after that haha