Obey your Master
Master

Master Zorua is pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master
Master

From the combined might of Mewtwo and Lucario comes forth a new, powerful entity. A power of dark justice and epic cuteness, with the diversity of a Ditto. All welcome the Batman of the Pokemon world: Master Zorua!
http://e621.net/data/9c/bc/9cbc11bf37f455468bac6401dd178500.jpg
Fear the cuteness. FEAR IT!! O.O

Jessu
04-04-2011, 02:24 AM
I serve only two high beings:

Neo Emolga

and WAFFLES.

Edit: Oh whoops I forgot the third and most important. PONIES!

Kenny_C.002
04-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Oh great emolga of the flying squirreliness, what must we do to slay the vile beast known as zorua? ;)

Neo Emolga
04-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Oh great emolga of the flying squirreliness, what must we do to slay the vile beast known as zorua? ;)

We huggle it and take it out to dinner at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Then maybe play a few rounds of beer pong, and finish the night by making a drinking game out of watching it play Call of Duty and how often Zorua gets knived by people who think that's how war is actually fought.

Master Zorua
04-06-2011, 04:22 PM
The Call of Duty idea should prove interesting, considering they'd be going up against someone who's actually fought in a real war =P

Kenny_C.002
04-07-2011, 01:02 AM
cod players would win in cod against someone who's fought in a real war. I mean, it's kinda...very different. I mean, knifing is OHKO for goodness sake. XD

Randor
04-07-2011, 01:06 AM
cod players would win in cod against someone who's fought in a real war. I mean, it's kinda...very different. I mean, knifing is OHKO for goodness sake. XD
Come crawling faster
Obey your Master
Your life burns faster
Obey your Master
Master

Metallica - Master of Puppets reference lol.

Shen
04-07-2011, 01:56 AM
The Call of Duty idea should prove interesting, considering they'd be going up against someone who's actually fought in a real war =P

Actually fought in a war, huh? Cool =3

What branch? Unit?

(Also, for anyone who cares, I have yet to fight in a war, but I'm a part of the Army's Space Command, though I won't let my particular Unit be known for personal and security reasons)

Master Zorua
04-07-2011, 02:10 AM
Former US Army, 10th Combat Support Hospital. Been out of the service since 2007.

I used to play the older CoD games, where the knife was pretty much a last resort. Haven't played any of the newer CoDs, mostly because I've been playing Pokemon, Dragon Quest and FF9.

Neo Emolga
04-07-2011, 04:25 AM
Well, I'm extremely sure what happens in these video games is nothing like what happens in real military combat. If you think CoD is bad, Homefront has some really ridiculous knifing. Feels like the knife is more like a shotgun in that game.

As for Master Zorua, I think I might have another idea to overcome him. Give him... a BATH! All that fur, I imagine that takes HOURS to dry! Ha ha!

Kenny_C.002
04-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Well, I'm extremely sure what happens in these video games is nothing like what happens in real military combat. If you think CoD is bad, Homefront has some really ridiculous knifing. Feels like the knife is more like a shotgun in that game.

As for Master Zorua, I think I might have another idea to overcome him. Give him... a BATH! All that fur, I imagine that takes HOURS to dry! Ha ha!
I like the Marik approach.

Master Zorua
04-07-2011, 05:36 PM
So you think, but my fur is double-coated like a labrador retriever! It's....WATER RESISTANT! MWAHAHAHAHA!

I don't fear the water. The water...is afraid of me. (Riddick'd)

Doodlebop
04-07-2011, 07:13 PM

And then we could blow-dry him, and he'd look like this! (http://www.lackadaisycats.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=341)

...And then I would hug him.

Trent Reznor
04-07-2011, 07:18 PM
We huggle it and take it out to dinner at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Then maybe play a few rounds of beer pong, and finish the night by making a drinking game out of watching it play Call of Duty and how often Zorua gets knived by people who think that's how war is actually fought.
You just made my day.

Charizard Michelle
04-07-2011, 08:45 PM
I would like to give The Master a great big HUGGLE and never let it go! heeheehee

Master Zorua
04-07-2011, 09:22 PM
I could live with that =P

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-07-2011, 10:29 PM

BEST PLACE EVAR FOR BURGERS!!!!11!!111!1!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!1! 1!!!111111!!!!!!!

Hay, whatever you do, do not go to China. They'll eat you... prolly for lunch.

Master Zorua
04-07-2011, 10:31 PM
They'd eat anything for lunch. Besides, they'd be too busy screaming in terror after I use my Illusion ability to make them all think they're on an acid trip from hell :twisted:

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-07-2011, 10:37 PM
You'd be hit by an Chinese driver before you even used that power. (i am not racist, jsut to make thangs clear)

Master Zorua
04-07-2011, 10:49 PM
That'd be one flying truck since I'd be using it on the Great Wall of China =P

Jessu
04-07-2011, 11:16 PM
You won't last for long if you're thrown among various girls obsessed with cute things. c:

MWAHAHAHA.

Master Zorua
04-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Go ahead and do it, and I'll show you why I'm called 'Master' when I enslave them all to become my harem :twisted:

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-08-2011, 01:21 AM
You may be a master, but Chinese are elites. =)

Charizard Michelle
04-08-2011, 02:37 AM
*huggles*

Aren't ya just cute and fluffy! I could just eat you up! heeheehee

Doodlebop
04-09-2011, 06:51 PM
*huggles with Michelle* Heehee!