PDA

View Full Version : Last Pokemon Captured/Obtained

Randor
04-05-2011, 03:28 AM
(I searched everywhere an id not fin this topic, so if one exists I apologize.)

In this thread you may share with us the last Pokemon you obtained an when you obtained it. This is a ideal and easy way to keep track of your capture history and the pokemon's starting capabilities. Simply fill out the form below and post a reply using the template to complete a capture log.

Pokemon's Name:
Pokemon's Level:
Obtained At:

Pokemon's Name = (Name of the pokemon caught)
Pokemons Level = (This is obvious, the pokemon's level)
Obtained At = (The location you caught the pokemon)
--------------------------------------
When posting a message commenting on a capture just add this before the content "Off Topic"

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Cubchoo
Level 26
Around the Celestial Tower
Bold nature.

It is so cute but disgusting at the same time.

Randor
04-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Pokemon's Name: Tympole
Pokemon's Level: 16
Obtained At: Pinwheel Forrest

*This Guys awesome haha*

Altrius
04-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Pokemons Name: Durant
Pokemons Level: 38
Obtained at: Victory Road

One badass metal Ant :)

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Pokemon's Name: Heatmor
Pokemon's Level: 39
Obtained At: Victory Road

It's so creepy :(

The pokemaster
04-05-2011, 11:08 AM
Pokemon's name: Pansear
Pokemon's level: 15
Area caught: Pinwheel Forest

This rounds out the trio of monkeys for me. All three I caught myself in Pinwheel Forest now. (plus the Panpour I received right at the start XD)

Judgmental Arceus
04-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Species: Landorus
Level: 70

The last legendary to catch ingame for me that isnt an event.
All with the sacrifice of my Bouffalant, Heatmor, and Musharna

Randor
04-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Species: Landorus
Level: 70

The last legendary to catch ingame for me that isnt an event.
All with the sacrifice of my Bouffalant, Heatmor, and Musharna
Offtopic: Congratulations on capturing your final legendary in the game! I just started white version (Beat black as far as capturing legends and the story itself) so I am completing white version next. :)
So if you see newbie captures by me don't be surprised lol.

Skylands
04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Pokemon's Name: Landorus
Pokemon's Level: 70
Obtained At: Abundant Shrine

This was in Pokemon Black. It took a few soft resets to finally capture Landorus in an Ultra Ball.

Judgmental Arceus
04-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Offtopic: Congratulations on capturing your final legendary in the game! I just started white version (Beat black as far as capturing legends and the story itself) so I am completing white version next. :)
So if you see newbie captures by me don't be surprised lol.
Off-topic: Well not quite the final legendary. I still have to obtain Meloetta, Keldeo, and Genesect.
Pokemon's Name: Landorus
Obtained At: Abundant Shrine

This was in Pokemon Black. It took a few soft resets to finally capture Landorus in an Ultra Ball.
Off-topic: I caught mine in a Luxury Ball. Happiness boost ftw.
Did you use your strongest 'mons to do that? Did someone trade you a Thundurus or do you have your own copy of white?

Skylands
04-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Off-topic: I caught mine in a Luxury Ball. Happiness boost ftw.
Did you use your strongest 'mons to do that? Did someone trade you a Thundurus or do you have your own copy of white?

OT: Yes, I used my strongest levels, which are in the higher 60s. I have both copies of Black and White.

Randor
04-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Pokemon's Name: Audino
Pokemon's Level: 22
Obtained At: Route 6

Took me awhile to get this pokemon but I finally got one!

Jack of Clovers
04-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Sigilyph
lv20
Desert Resort
Great Ball

Found two in a row, caught them both. Put one in the GTS last night and got this this morning:

Archen lv1

~Jack~

Randor
04-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Off Topic: Congratulations on that capture! I'm currently trying to catch a Throh on route 10. Hopefully he pops up lol.

The pokemaster
04-06-2011, 01:52 AM
I'm shiny hunting in Pinwheel forest atm, because most of the shinies I want are found in there, so here's hoping for some luck. But I've found heaps more of the Pan trio, so I'm catching every one I find for my collection. :)

Panpour
Lvl 15
Pinwheel Forest

4 of those now. :)

Randor
04-06-2011, 01:55 AM
I'm shiny hunting in Pinwheel forest atm, because most of the shinies I want are found in there, so here's hoping for some luck. But I've found heaps more of the Pan trio, so I'm catching every one I find for my collection. :)

Panpour
Lvl 15
Pinwheel Forest

4 of those now. :)
Congratulation! I was waiting for someone to post because I finally caught my Throh. :)

Throh
Lvl 33
Route 10

Arch Enemy
04-06-2011, 04:02 AM
Pokemon's Name: Whimsicott.
Pokemon's Level: 17
Obtained At: Pinwheel Forest.

Found 'em a couple of hours ago in my Pokémon Black. ^^ Since I had a few PokéBalls with me, I thought I'd catch it.

Zan Sabrefang
04-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Cryogonal.
Now I need a Heatmor and a Ducklett and I'm done with my UnovaDex.

Randor
04-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Cryogonal.
Now I need a Heatmor and a Ducklett and I'm done with my UnovaDex.
Off-Topic: Congratulations on the capture! I'm glad to see you are almost complete with your Unova pokedex. I still haven't completed mine in black, I need about 10 more pokemon.

Roze
04-06-2011, 03:15 PM
I actually also just caught my cryogonal and thundurus last night they however are the last wild pokemon I need to catch. Now I just need to evovle rufflet, axew, deino, and frillish and then catch the remaining legendaries.

Cryogonal
Level 31
Twist Mountain: Ice Rock Room

Skylands
04-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Pokemon's Name: Kyurem
Obtained At: Giant Chasm

Kyurem surprisingly did not take much effort to catch. I lowered its HP just about to zero and got it on my first try with a Dusk Ball (no soft resets this time).

Randor
04-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Pokemon's Name: Kyurem
Obtained At: Giant Chasm

Kyurem surprisingly did not take much effort to catch. I lowered its HP just about to zero and got it on my first try with a Dusk Ball (no soft resets this time).
Pokemon's Name: Vullaby
Pokemon's Level: 34
Obtained At: Route 10

Also congratulations on catching Kyurem!

Kecleon
04-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Metang
Giant Chasm
Level 54

Now a Metagross. took a good half hour to catch him. lucky catch, as he's Adamant

kanto_erik
04-15-2011, 12:35 AM
(I searched everywhere an id not fin this topic, so if one exists I apologize.)

In this thread you may share with us the last Pokemon you obtained an when you obtained it. This is a ideal and easy way to keep track of your capture history and the pokemon's starting capabilities. Simply fill out the form below and post a reply using the template to complete a capture log.

Pokemon's Name:
Pokemon's Level:
Obtained At:

Pokemon's Name = (Name of the pokemon caught)
Pokemons Level = (This is obvious, the pokemon's level)
Obtained At = (The location you caught the pokemon)
--------------------------------------
When posting a message commenting on a capture just add this before the content "Off Topic"
Pokemon: Kyurem

Level: 75

Where: Giant Chasm

Ball: ultra ball

Razake
06-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Pokemon's Name: Ferroseed
Pokemon's Level: 24
Obtained At: Chargestone Cave

It's a relaxed female and darn it it took me about 25 to 30 tries to get that nature and gender. I'm starting to get into EV training, IV breeding, competitive battling and all that. And this little fellow's gonna be the first for this.
I mean, gotta start somewhere, right? "orz
Currently still hanging out in Chargestone trying to get a brave female Tynamo...