PDA

View Full Version : Dream World

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Which Pokemon are you going to tucked-in in dream world mines going to be the Victini from Liberty Garden

Neo Emolga
04-13-2011, 02:19 AM
Take a guess. XD

This whole thing looks interesting, looking forward to it.

EonMaster Tek
04-13-2011, 03:24 AM
Which Pokemon are you going to tucked-in in dream world mines going to be the Victini from Liberty Garden
Yup, I tried it today, it was neat, easy way to get Pokemon too. I'd like to have some dream pals too. ;P

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 03:31 AM
Yup, I tried it today, it was neat, easy way to get Pokemon too. I'd like to have some dream pals too. ;P

so it up and runing

Tsujin
04-13-2011, 03:34 AM
so it up and runing

Yeah it's been up and running all day. I'll be sending my Victini in too. Been doing that since I was on the Japanese Global Link. :cool:

EonMaster Tek
04-13-2011, 03:34 AM
so it up and runing
Yea, it's up early. I don't understand how to become dream pals with someone, ugh.

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 03:43 AM
it might be add them on the website

Tsujin
04-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Yea, it's up early. I don't understand how to become dream pals with someone, ugh.

It's not up early. It's up on time. It's April 13th today in Japan which is when it was going up globally. Also you become Dream Pals with somebody by exchanging FCs and giving it a day to update after you've synced your game to it after adding their FC.

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 03:47 AM
dose any one know how to get the event eeveeltions up

EonMaster Tek
04-13-2011, 03:47 AM
It's not up early. It's up on time. It's April 13th today in Japan which is when it was going up globally. Also you become Dream Pals with somebody by exchanging FCs and giving it a day to update after you've synced your game to it after adding their FC.

Oh ok, cool, anyone want to exchange friends codes for Dream world. :P Or is there a topic already for exchanging friend codes..?

dose any one know how to get the event eeveeltions up

I was wondering the same thing, I didn't see my umbreon I earned.... :(

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 03:53 AM
Oh ok, cool, anyone want to exchange friends codes for Dream world. :P Or is there a topic already for exchanging friend codes..?

I was wondering the same thing, I didn't see my umbreon I earned.... :(

there is meant to be problems wih it just now

Jack of Clovers
04-13-2011, 06:01 PM
The Dream World is interesting. Found 4 Pokemon: chose Stantler. The Dream Ball description got a good laugh from me, heh.

~Jack~

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 06:03 PM
The Dream World is interesting. Found 4 Pokemon: chose Stantler. The Dream Ball description got a good laugh from me, heh.

~Jack~

i can't get on at all just now for some reson

Kenny_C.002
04-13-2011, 06:10 PM
i'm looking forward to getting a snivy with contrary and leaf storm my way to victory. XD

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-13-2011, 08:42 PM
I sent a Minccino over for Black and Emolga for White, but for some reason it won't let me play with the Minccino.

MAZZ0Murder
04-13-2011, 10:50 PM
I sent my Raikou today. Kinda dissapointed I could only send one pokemon to Entralink though

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 10:52 PM
I sent my Raikou today. Kinda dissapointed I could only send one pokemon to Entralink though

the one pokemon dose not anoy me it once a day that dose

NES2
04-13-2011, 11:12 PM
The one a day and hour a day is so you don't waste your time on a computer.
Some people get a bit obsessed with Pokemon after all, and children don't have self control either. Since children are the main audience, this makes sense. Besides, I was done with my activities by the end of one hour.

Etymology
04-13-2011, 11:16 PM
The one a day and hour a day is so you don't waste your time on a computer.
Some people get a bit obsessed with Pokemon after all, and children don't have self control either. Since children are the main audience, this makes sense. Besides, I was done with my activities by the end of one hour.
I thought it was to control server stress?

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 11:22 PM
I thought it was to control server stress?

yea it was it happend in platnium and it went down before in japan

Roze
04-13-2011, 11:37 PM
I am really sad I have to wait till tomorrow because something happen and it thinks I already used it today.

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 11:40 PM
I am really sad I have to wait till tomorrow because something happen and it thinks I already used it today.

yea i got that

EonMaster Tek
04-13-2011, 11:52 PM
yea i got that
You have to wait a FULL 24 hours. Just keep that in mind.

dj-tiny
04-13-2011, 11:54 PM

yea i don't know what time it going to be

Roze
04-14-2011, 12:05 AM
looks like 12:30 AM it is.

Tsujin
04-14-2011, 01:34 AM

In reality it's actually on 23 hours though just so you know. If you get on at 5 today you can get on at about 4 the next day. I guess so it's ready when you do come back at that 24 hour mark.

Roze
04-14-2011, 02:28 AM
yay 11:30 then. I'm gonna go try now just in case, Or would that mess things up and start over the 23 hour period?

EonMaster Tek
04-14-2011, 03:29 AM
If you go on the website, it will tell you how much time you got left (make sure to login) before you're able to access the dream world again. Also, I noted that you can only encounter so many pokemon a day, because you can go back multiple times if you don't make a wish, and when you go back you don't see anymore shacking objects. (It could be possible its because I didn't play with any of the pokemon, could someone research this?):wink:

ALSO, Where is my fricken Umbreon I earned from the brick break game, I am disappoint?:sad:

Tsujin
04-14-2011, 04:28 AM
If you go on the website, it will tell you how much time you got left (make sure to login) before you're able to access the dream world again. Also, I noted that you can only encounter so many pokemon a day, because you can go back multiple times if you don't make a wish, and when you go back you don't see anymore shacking objects. (It could be possible its because I didn't play with any of the pokemon, could someone research this?):wink:

ALSO, Where is my fricken Umbreon I earned from the brick break game, I am disappoint?:sad:

It could have something to do with you not interacting with anything. All I know is that I go back into the forest 3 or 4 times and then make a wish. I would play every min-game though because playing the games period give you Dream World points. The more points you get the faster you unlock new areas and can run into rarer pokemon. Also for some reason the Eevee that we earned playing the game haven't been released yet. :/ Most likely it'll be on your Friend Board automatically once it is.

Roze
04-14-2011, 05:34 AM
How do you check how much time is left till you can check in because it has been 23 hours since I last "tuck in" and I can't get in still. I haven't actually tucked in at all it just thinks I have.

dj-tiny
04-14-2011, 05:35 AM
How do you check this because it has been 23 hours since I last "tuck in" and I can't get in still. I haven't actually tucked in at all it just thinks I have.

yea i got that aswell

Roze
04-14-2011, 06:24 AM
Try number 3 to access the dreamworld. Let's all hope!

Edit: Yay Things are happening!!!

King N
04-14-2011, 06:28 AM
wat no 3

Roze
04-14-2011, 06:34 AM
wat no 3
Wait what?

Also, now the global link site isn't working! BEH!

King N
04-14-2011, 06:34 AM
number 3
wat is this

King N
04-14-2011, 06:35 AM
you can still log in just click the dw and select ign up
now click log in at the bottom

dj-tiny
04-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Try number 3 to access the dreamworld. Let's all hope!

Edit: Yay Things are happening!!!

what is number 3

Roze
04-14-2011, 06:55 AM
try number three. as in the third try. Oh sorry. It was my try 3. I love dream world!

dj-tiny
04-14-2011, 06:57 AM
try number three. as in the third try. Oh sorry. It was my try 3. I love dream world!

i can't get on at all it saying i've tucked-in a pokemon which i have not also it's not charging at all

Roze
04-14-2011, 04:02 PM
i can't get on at all it saying i've tucked-in a pokemon which i have not also it's not charging at all
If you go to your profile when does it say your last tuck in was?

dj-tiny
04-14-2011, 04:28 PM
If you go to your profile when does it say your last tuck in was?

04:45 13/4
in the uk it
17:28 14/4 still not let me in

Roze
04-14-2011, 05:15 PM
04:45 13/4
in the uk it
17:28 14/4 still not let me in
try again after 5:00 on 4/15? Or email someone about it? I've notice that none of the clocks seem to be on the same time zone as my clocks if this is affecting something then it might be an even more confusing conversation.

TRK4ever
04-16-2011, 09:15 AM
Not sure if it glitched or what. But i switched pokemon i sent in monoferno instead of charmander and i had to find a new list of pokemon in dream world

Roze
04-16-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by this, TRK?

TRK4ever
04-16-2011, 05:32 PM
I mean. When Dream world started the pokemon I sent in was Charmander. I befriended at least 12 pokemon over the first 2 days. Then last night i switched Charmander with Monoferno and went to the tree to get my kangashan I got on Thursday night and it wasn't there just the lotad I had just befriended.

Not sure if Dream world glitched or if When you send in different Pokemon the pokemon you befriend have different dreams and all the pokemon you get with one you can't get with another.

Roze
04-16-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm pretty sure when you switch Pokemon the tree is reset. I thought it was always reset. like each time you go into the forest you only get one Pokemon and then the others you didn't wish for disappear. I guess you just have to keep playing to figure it out. Sucks about Kangaskhan.

Etymology
04-16-2011, 06:26 PM
I'm pretty sure when you switch Pokemon the tree is reset. I thought it was always reset. like each time you go into the forest you only get one Pokemon and then the others you didn't wish for disappear. I guess you just have to keep playing to figure it out. Sucks about Kangaskhan.
This is correct.

MAZZ0Murder
04-16-2011, 07:14 PM
This is correct.

Switch them? how do you switch them? I'm finding the issue of only being able to send one back each time annoying

TRK4ever
04-17-2011, 05:20 AM

Imma try this morning with Charmander and update you guys. Sucks you can only take one back at a time. Wish you could take back a whole team like the
poke trnsfer or 3 like the Pokewalker ( for some reason dream world reminds me of the poke walker)

Roze
04-17-2011, 05:31 AM
I think it is supposed to be a pokewalker but one that appeals to more people and allows for greater connectivity.

TRK4ever
04-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Ok so it did start over. But I meant new pokemon i haven't meant yet like 3 female tailows and a nidoran female.

Something else weird is happening. The other day when I sent a Hoppip over it never showed up on the nest ball i found. This morning when i woke up and went to go get my tailow, Hoppip was sitting there instead of her. Maybe Dream world still has lots of bugs because it's not that im annoyed because these are real common pokemon i have't used since their gen but i hope it doesn't happen when i meet rarer pokemon.

Roze
04-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Ok so it did start over. But I meant new pokemon i haven't meant yet like 3 female tailows and a nidoran female.

Something else weird is happening. The other day when I sent a Hoppip over it never showed up on the nest ball i found. This morning when i woke up and went to go get my tailow, Hoppip was sitting there instead of her. Maybe Dream world still has lots of bugs because it's not that im annoyed because these are real common pokemon i have't used since their gen but i hope it doesn't happen when i meet rarer pokemon.
You have lots of problems, I don't even get what has happened, but I hope it stops happening to you. btw. I just got a Kangaskhan if you want me to breed one for you.

Here's what I do:
Send Eevee.
Go over Rainbow
Play.
Return home without wishing.
Go back and play.
Repeat last two steps till 10 mins before an hour is up.
Pick Pokemon.
Prepare Eevee to Wake Up.
Wake him up on White.
Go to the Entralink and get the Pokemon I picked.

I've have never had trouble with this. All my trouble is from internet connection or the charging of the game sync but I think I finally go the hang on that too.

GameCodeTrainer
04-17-2011, 06:59 PM
You have lots of problems, I don't even get what has happened, but I hope it stops happening to you. btw. I just got a Kangaskhan if you want me to breed one for you.

Here's what I do:
Send Eevee.
Go over Rainbow
Play.
Go back and play.
Pick Pokemon.
Wake him up on White.

I've have never had trouble with this. All my trouble is from internet connection or the charging of the game sync but I think I finally go the hang on that too.
First time in the DW didn't so well :\ 80% of my time got sucked away 'cause I was called away, and I wasn't able to walk 10 steps after I made a Bidoof Happy.

Hopefully it'll go well the next time!

Zan Sabrefang
04-17-2011, 08:07 PM
So DW Abilities are only on the Pokemon you can wish for?
So you can't send a pokemon in and change it's ability?

Roze
04-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Yes. I pretty positive you must find them in Dream World in order for them to possess a Dream Ability.

Zan Sabrefang
04-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Will that affect Wi-Fi battling?
I guess you could simply hope to encounter the same Pokemon again and again until you get a decent nature, but that seems ludicrous.

GameCodeTrainer
04-17-2011, 11:07 PM
Will that affect Wi-Fi battling?
I guess you could simply hope to encounter the same Pokemon again and again until you get a decent nature, but that seems ludicrous.
Yup, I'm sure it's the DW Ability even if it is WiFi battlin', what would be the point then :\

w00t Went to the DW (it was a nightmare with all of those errors D<), and brought back a Tailow (ability Scrappy), male, Lonely nature (not bad).

I think it's possible to RNG Abuse for Pokes in the Entralink, not sure though :|

Roze
04-17-2011, 11:54 PM
What's RNG abuse? You can Soft Reset for Natures. btw. In case that is what RNG is.

New_Glaceon
04-18-2011, 12:10 AM
What's RNG abuse? You can Soft Reset for Natures. btw. In case that is what RNG is.
RNG=random number generater. And RNG abuse is the ability to literally trick the random number generater in the game to give you what you want, without hacking the game. I think it was smogon that made the RNG abuse program.

TRK4ever
04-18-2011, 04:33 AM

Here's what I do:
Send Eevee.
Go over Rainbow
Play.
Go back and play.
Pick Pokemon.
Wake him up on White.

I think it's just bugs. I woke up charmander and Tailow was the pokemon that was in the dream bubble.

I don't plan on training any of them just yet so it's not like it's a problem for now. (when i find me a torchic or something imma cry if it messes up)

Jack of Clovers
04-20-2011, 06:45 PM
I do wish there was a little more time after searching for Pokemon to visit other worlds. Other than that, I'm loving the Dream World. And I won't stop until I find myself a Dratini. :mrgreen:

~Jack~

Roze
04-21-2011, 02:29 AM
I only have 1170 dream points, and I'm already bored of the Pokemon I find and the games I get to play.

koreey
04-21-2011, 05:31 AM
I only have 1170 dream points, and I'm already bored of the Pokemon I find and the games I get to play.
This. I've found it so boring finding the same boring pokemon, playing the same boring minigames.

Roze
04-21-2011, 05:34 AM
I hope they do something to improve this.

Saraibre Ryu
04-22-2011, 10:43 AM
I've tried saving before catching my DW Pokemon to see if nature changes and if reseting will change it.

Went to get my DW Shinx, first capture was Sassy nature.
Reset later, did the same thing, nature was Jolly [SCORE]

My last trip into the DW, I befriended one Pokemon, ran into a few more, then as I keep going through it to find Pokemon I'm after to befriend, I find nothing for about twenty minutes and more than a few 10 step walkthroughs. I tried exiting without waking up without and with logging off. That didn't change anything. I was rather frustrated because I was hoping for a Poison Fang Poochyena. Anyone else know about this issue of being unable to find anything?

Roze
04-22-2011, 02:33 PM
I heard it happens if you've already been into the forest or whatever more then say three times in one visit. I can't believe I forgot to go to the dream world yesterday.

TRK4ever
04-22-2011, 06:57 PM
I have a poisonfang poochyena (Got it instead of a heatwave ponyta)

all my dream world problems are fixed lol. I never woke up charmander one day and dream world counted it as I never woke him up so he had to be woken up back to back.

Jack of Clovers
04-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Bored? You just need to get more points. More points = more Pokemon and Items to find. There are also two more areas to unlock, Sky and Underwater, both of which have different Pokemon to catch. I don't mind the games since there easy enough to go through.

I reached the Sky yesterday and chose a Zubat w/ Hypnosis. :cool2:

Anyone else know about this issue of being unable to find anything?
At most, you can go through 5 times. After that, nothing else will show up.

~Jack~

Saraibre Ryu
04-22-2011, 10:40 PM

~Jack~

Hmm...that seems about right I think...maybe I won't run through it so much again like last time.

Does just befriending Pokemon get you points and watering your garden and doing stuff on your own in the DW get you points? Or oes it have to be interacting with other DW players?

Also...how does one send a Dream Pal request? I can't for the life of me find where to do it.

Kaoru
04-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Also...how does one send a Dream Pal request? I can't for the life of me find where to do it.

I believe that the people you have in your Pal Pad are already added to your Dream Pal list, but that's only if they have a Pokemon Global Link account.

Jack of Clovers
04-22-2011, 10:59 PM
You can also sent Requests to Dream Worlds that you randomly visit. It should say something similar to 'Send Friend Request' in the upper left corner.

The point list:

Trading items via Share Shelf: 1 Point
Picking berries: 10 Points
Watering a friend's berries: 10 Points
Completing a minigame: 10 to 30 Points, depending on score
Sending a new Pokemon to your game: 50 Points

~Jack~

Roze
04-24-2011, 08:50 PM
I got to 1500 DW points so hopefully in about three days I will open Sky Area.

TRK4ever
04-25-2011, 08:23 AM
I got to 1500 DW points so hopefully in about three days I will open Sky Area.

after you get to see more pokemon it gets fun. The mini games get old but at least you can always get 30 points right?

Jack of Clovers
04-26-2011, 02:24 AM

Scratch that. I was able to go 6 times. But it feels like 4-5 is a good average.

I'll probably be able to open the Sea area after tomorrow. Yay!

~Jack~

Saraibre Ryu
04-26-2011, 07:41 AM
Is there anywhere that tells you how many DP you have?

TRK4ever
04-26-2011, 12:49 PM
your pokemon-gl.com account.
1.go to profile
2.go to the second tab ( I think it's purple)
3.check the picture with the house in it.

Jack of Clovers
04-30-2011, 03:11 AM
4 days later and I still haven't been into the Sea. :sad:

~Jack~

Mr420
04-30-2011, 03:30 AM
4 days later and I still haven't been into the Sea. :sad:

~Jack~

you know what works for me is when you enter the forest ( & you know you dont want to be there but you're allowed the new scenery) hit the Go home tab on the upper left it should be under the step counter. and return to the dream bridge. that kinda shuffles the scenery.

Zappo09
07-03-2011, 05:25 AM
I havent been on the dream world:cry:

flygon
07-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Mine IS vinctini but I took him out because it dosen't work on my computer because it dosen't load!