PDA

View Full Version : WRONG: Challenge Contest - Berry master's wife

Ruben
04-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Mmm... I know you must say 'Challenge Contest' to the berry master's wife, but there is no choise 'contest', so you can't say it... It's goofy :goofy: and weird :alien:, pleas help

- Ruben :pirate:

Thunderbird
04-09-2004, 10:29 AM
the word 'Contest' only appears after u defeated the elite 4.

Ruben
04-09-2004, 10:30 AM
the word 'Contest' only appears after u defeated the elite 4.

LOL, that's wat they tell me now :ogre:
Ow well, thx thunderbird ! But that means i can't get a milotic before the elite 4 ?

Thunderbird
04-09-2004, 10:33 AM
LOL, that's wat they tell me now :ogre:
Ow well, thx thunderbird ! But that means i can't get a milotic before the elite 4 ?
Err...u can choose the blend other berries e.g. Wiki, Kelpsy, Hondew, Cornn if u want Milotic be4 u fight the E4.

Ruben
04-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Err...u can choose the blend other berries e.g. Wiki, Kelpsy, Hondew, Cornn if u want Milotic be4 u fight the E4.

Ow, somebody told me you must only use the berry you get there, otherwise the level is not good enough and you can't get it full...

PS: Can you also use Oran ??

- Ruben, thx :devious:

Thunderbird
04-09-2004, 10:40 AM
Ow, somebody told me you must only use the berry you get there, otherwise the level is not good enough and you can't get it full...

PS: Can you also use Oran ??

- Ruben, thx :devious:
No, Pamtre berry is the best berry but Wiki, Kelpsy, Hondew and Cornn berries are also good in evolving Feebas.

But dun use Chesto, Oran, Lum, Bluk and Weaper berries to evolve Feebas becoz their levels are too low.

Ruben
04-09-2004, 02:57 PM
No, Pamtre berry is the best berry but Wiki, Kelpsy, Hondew and Cornn berries are also good in evolving Feebas.

But dun use Chesto, Oran, Lum, Bluk and Weaper berries to evolve Feebas becoz their levels are too low.

AHA, okay, i have 4 hondew berry's and one cornn berry. I'll have some planting to do :silly: Ok, thx for your help :) By the way, i trained my feebas but when it raises a level it says like 'attack 0', 'defence 1', but when i raise him a level when he's a milotic, well he raise more ? If so, i could make him A LOT stronger then...

- Ruben :banana:(isn't this emoticon cool ? :tongue:) :banana:

Thunderbird
04-09-2004, 03:24 PM
AHA, okay, i have 4 hondew berry's and one cornn berry. I'll have some planting to do :silly: Ok, thx for your help :) By the way, i trained my feebas but when it raises a level it says like 'attack 0', 'defence 1', but when i raise him a level when he's a milotic, well he raise more ? If so, i could make him A LOT stronger then...

- Ruben :banana:(isn't this emoticon cool ? :tongue:) :banana:
yes it certainly will. Milotic's stats is a lot stronger than Feebas!