PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitch

CrissXCross038
04-15-2011, 04:00 AM
So for some reason I can't use my crobat and chandelure in wifi battles. The story behind is I had 8 pokemon total. They were beartic, Durant, haxorus, darminatan, reuniclus, jolteon, crobat, and chandelure. I bread and ev trained them all myself from scratch. I even used them all online. My friend had an AR so I traded him all 8 of my pokemon to rare candy them to lvl 100. When I got them back everything was fine except for my crobat and chandelure. When I bring them online it says that there is something wrong with my pokemon and it throws me off wifi. I'm only having a problem with these two out of the 8. Idk what the problem is.

MichaelArch
04-15-2011, 05:27 AM
What items do you have on them?
It won't let me use some of my items I got from AR such as salac berries.

The pokemaster
04-15-2011, 06:12 AM
Most likely case is he did something else to those two which he might not off though harmful, but recognised by the wifi as hacks, so they won't let them on. That's why you leave Action Replay alone if you're trying to make competitive teams, it deems some things as hacks and others not, and sometimes you really can't know.

TRK4ever
04-15-2011, 06:27 AM
The same thing is wrong with my Froglass. For some reason I can never use it in any wifi battles or trade it. Im lucky i got it through poketransfer