PDA

View Full Version : Aloha!

Gotta Ketchum All
04-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Hey everyone I just joined PE2K and very excited to be here. Though I do not know about everything that is offered here. Anyone care to help? :happy:

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-16-2011, 11:24 PM
Hello! Welcome to PE2K! Here, we discuss the Pokemon games, Pokemon anime, Pokemon manga, work on fan art and fan fictions, URPGs, Online Gaming, and other discussions such as Other Anime, Other Manga, Other Discussions, Other Chat, and Other fan fictions. I hope that cleared some things up for you. If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to contact a moderator or website staff member.

Gotta Ketchum All
04-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Haha thanks so much for that! Sure is a lot I can do here so I know I came to the right place, I appreciate all your help. If I have any more questions I'll be sure to ask, thanks again!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Nice username! :D Welcome to PE2K ^^ This thread (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109467) has a bunch of things you can do as well. I'm sure you'll find something to join in. Have fun!

Gotta Ketchum All
04-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Nice username! :D Welcome to PE2K ^^ This thread (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109467) has a bunch of things you can do as well. I'm sure you'll find something to join in. Have fun!

Thanks! It took me awhile to think of something clever but eventually it came to me. I have to say I am really excited to meet people and do the wifi battling. I just recently bought my first DS and cannot wait to toy around with all the online capabilities. Thanks to both of ya for being so welcoming and helpful. I usually do not get into forums but I have been watching every single episode/movie of pokemon from the first and I just needed MORE! haha, anyways catch ya'll later

Trent Reznor
04-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forum! I see how they've already helped you, but I'm quite active in the Other Chat board, so if you go there, you will definitely see me!

(And also, if you go there, you'll see my primary typing font - quite better than this one! ^^)