PDA

View Full Version : Rate my new team . Gold Version

Luke Sinatra
10-02-2005, 11:06 PM
So this is my actual team. I have use It a bit and I had good results.
But I need your opinion :biggrin:

Mr.Mime@Leftovers (I use it with a substitute as a first move then get the foe sleep and baton pass to Marowak or Tyranitar to make the respective sweep :cool: )
Substitute
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Baton Pass

Marowak@Thick Club -sweeper (With the substitute provide by Mime the defense balance and gives him more staying power, and his attk goes to 480 with Thick Club, also he has a recover ability combined with Milktank)
Bonemarang
Return
Dynamic Punch
Rest

Milktank@Pink Bow -Heal Beller (When Marowak and Tyranitar had sweep and are sleep I change to Milktank to woke them up if needed)
Curse
Return
Heal Bell
Milk Drink

Umbreon@Leftovers -Tank
Toxic
Swagger
Attract
Moonlight

Snorlax@Leftovers -Sleep Talker
Earthquake
Headbutt
Rest
Sleep Talk

Tyranitar@Hard Stone -Sweeper
Rock Slide
Crunch
Surf
Rest

I also use as a Hazer a Balstoise with surf, haze, ice beam, rest/mint berry, and as an oppener Arcanine with extremespeed, sunny day, flamethrower, crunch.. and normaly change them for Tyranitar or Marowak/Mr. Mime

SO WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK
PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS :biggrin:

Loyal Arcanine
10-03-2005, 02:38 PM
So this is my actual team. I have use It a bit and I had good results.
But I need your opinion :biggrin:

Mr.Mime@Leftovers (I use it with a substitute as a first move then get the foe sleep and baton pass to Marowak or Tyranitar to make the respective sweep :cool: )
Substitute
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Baton Pass

I guess this can work, but I'd use Hypnosis first, then Sub.

Marowak@Thick Club -sweeper (With the substitute provide by Mime the defense balance and gives him more staying power, and his attk goes to 480 with Thick Club, also he has a recover ability combined with Milktank)
Bonemarang
Return
Dynamic Punch
Rest

Hmm ... Keep Bonemarang if you like. Give it Swords Dance, Rock Slide/Return and HP Bug further.

Milktank@Pink Bow -Heal Beller (When Marowak and Tyranitar had sweep and are sleep I change to Milktank to woke them up if needed)
Curse
Return
Heal Bell
Milk Drink

Lefties over Pink Bow. Blissey is a cool Cleric too but yeah, uberly overused. Your set is fine for Miltank though.

Umbreon@Leftovers -Tank
Toxic
Swagger
Attract
Moonlight

I like Mean Look and Baton Pass on Umbreon. Curse is neat too. Swagger can stay.

Snorlax@Leftovers -Sleep Talker
Earthquake
Headbutt
Rest
Sleep Talk

Curse, Shadow Ball, Return and Rest.
Or Curse, Substitute, Focus Punch and Body Slam, Body Slam because Paralysis is cool on this set.

Tyranitar@Hard Stone -Sweeper
Rock Slide
Crunch
Surf
Rest

Meh, go with Boah or ...
Dragon Dance, Taunt, Earthquake and Rock Slide.

I also use as a Hazer a Balstoise with surf, haze, ice beam, rest/mint berry, and as an oppener Arcanine with extremespeed, sunny day, flamethrower, crunch.. and normaly change them for Tyranitar or Marowak/Mr. Mime

SO WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK
PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS :biggrin:

Well, there.

Dragon_Seeker
10-06-2005, 01:19 AM
Mr. Mime - Leftovers
~ Baton Pass
~ Substitute
~ Encore
~ Psychic

You also have Reflect, Light Screen, Thunder Wave, Hypnosis, Barrier, Thunderbolt and a whole bunch of crap from RBY. Go crazy with Mr. Mime.

Marowak - Thick Club
~ Earthquake / Bonemerang
~ Rock Slide
~ Swords Dance
~ Body Slam

Also Rest / Sleep Talk. Or you could use your original plan with Rest. They're all good.

Miltank is fine, but Leftovers please.

Umbreon - Leftovers
~ Mean Look
~ Toxic
~ Moonlight
~ Baton Pass

Meh.

Snorlax - Leftovers
~ Curse
~ Earthquake
~ Return
~ Rest

Also Fire Blast, Body Slam and/or Shadow Ball.

Tyranitar - Leftovers
~ Crunch
~ Fire Blast
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide

Also Curse, Surf, blah, blah, blah... just pick four of its better moves. Your set worked fine; I just like Fire Blast.

@Loyal Arcanine: Gold Version...

Loyal Arcanine
10-06-2005, 08:18 AM
@Loyal Arcanine: Gold Version...

Oh right. My bad.

Luke Sinatra
10-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Hey thanx for the rate :happy: I wanna try baton pass on Umbreon but im not sure you he can learn it in gold version :confused: (if so how do I get it).. also im thinking of changeing sonorlax moveset to curse, body slam, earthquake and rest/mint berry.. but I don't know if rest/sleep talk instead of earhquake would be better.. What do you think??