PDA

View Full Version : Please help me. Latios Question.

PokeTR4D3R
04-18-2011, 09:45 PM
In black and white, the kami trio that roam nature and shininess are set as you meet them. I want to sr for a shiny latios with modest nature, is the nature or shininess set when you talk to Steven or something?

Tsujin
04-18-2011, 11:48 PM
In black and white, the kami trio that roam nature and shininess are set as you meet them. I want to sr for a shiny latios with modest nature, is the nature or shininess set when you talk to Steven or something?

If you're talking about the Enigma Stone Latios that you can catch in Pewter City then no it's nature and shinyness is not set ever. you can SR for nature and shinyness. I did. If you're talking about the roamer though it's nature is set the first time you see it.

PokeTR4D3R
04-19-2011, 01:25 AM
Thanks for clarifying. Are there any other pokemon that are set?

Mr420
04-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Thanks for clarifying. Are there any other pokemon that are set?

the roamer though it's nature is set the first time you see it.

as Tsujin mentioned my understanding is that all roamers have set nature, and the stationary Legends Giratina/Palkia/Dialga/Mewtwo and such you can SR for what it is you need IVs/ Nature.

Team Razor
04-21-2011, 01:03 PM
If you're talking about the Enigma Stone Latios that you can catch in Pewter City then no it's nature and shinyness is not set ever. you can SR for nature and shinyness. I did. If you're talking about the roamer though it's nature is set the first time you see it.

Wait a second. Can you go to kanto in BW? o.O

IceKyurem
04-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Wait a second. Can you go to kanto in BW? o.ONo, you can't. G/S/C/HG/SS are the only games where you can travel to more than one of the major regions.