PDA

View Full Version : Eevee World rpg

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 04:53 PM
Eevee world rpg!!! Roleplay as an eevee or an eeveelution! Here are the Tribes you can join---

Tribe of Falling Snow (Glaceon Tribe)

Alpha- Icefall

Beta-

Deltas-

Trainees-

Eevee kits-

Tribe of Falling Leaves (Leafeon tribe)

Alpha-

Beta-

Deltas-

Trainees-

Eevee kits-

Tribe of Darkness and Light (Umbreon and Espeon tribe)

Alpha-

Beta-

Deltas-

Trainees- Nova

Eevee kits-

Tribe of Trios (Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon tribe)

Alpha-

Beta-

Deltas-

Trainees-

Eevee kits-

NOW, to create a character fill out this bio-

Name-
Rank-
Appearance-
Species(Vaporeon, Espeon, Eevee, etc)-
Personality-
Brief History-

Roleplaying will go on WHILE bios are still being posted. So, you can join at any time!

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:00 PM
My character is here----------

Name- Icefall
Rank- Leader of the tribe of Falling Snow
Appearance- A purple glaceon with green eyes and a crescent birthmark on her head. Female.
Species- Glaceon
Personality- Very kind, loyal, and enjoys helping others with tasks and battles.
Brief History- Was born in the Arctic, but moved to Eevee Island looking for better food and shelter.

THERE! Awesum!!!

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:03 PM
(Thisll be great sense i already rp as a eevee so this could maybe be a piece of pie)

Name- Nova
Rank- Unknown, Might get one later
Appearance- Is like a regular eevee, but an odd stone is tied to a rope
Species- Eevee
Personality- Is timid and shy so would flee when meeting new people. He is also top knotch in preforming in front of crowds
Brief History- He was abandoned at age three when his parents left him. He met tons of eevees, but he never learned them to be a friend. which is the reason he has no friends.

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Accepted! do you want this character to be in a tribe as a kit or trainee? (Kits and trainees don't have to evolve yet)

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:08 PM
The leader positions are open too, but those are maily for Eeveelutions.

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Well i guess trainee

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Ok, which tribe?

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:11 PM
light and darkness

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Ok!

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:17 PM
ok, i shall start rp'ing as soon when you start.

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Icefall wandered over to the part of the forest that was all dark except for in one spot, where light shown through the trees. This was where the Tribe of Darkness and Light lived. There was also interesting prey here. Icefall crept through the area, looking for prey. She spotted a Ninjask. It was eating honey from a Combee nest. Icefall stalked toward it, then used Icy Wind. The Ninjask was blown against a tree! Icefall ran towards it and used Frost Breath! The Ninjask was frozen to the tree! Icefall waited a moment, then used Iron Tail! The ice shattered, and the Ninjask was finished. Icefall padded forward and began to eat her catch. Ninjask meat was thin and crunchy, but tasted wonderful. As she finished her meal, she noticed the mess she'd made. Ice and snow were scattered around the light area of the forest. Too bad I'm not a Flareon, cuz' If I was, I could melt this mess! She thought.

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:26 PM
I wander near the area, drinking from the sweet pure clean water, when i feel a cold blast of wind, and look up to see a glaceon eating a ninjask. i wander over to the glaceon as i curiouslly ask him a question.
"why do you disturb my clans area of domain." i asked him, my ears drooping down, but the glaceons ears were a lot longer then mine, so i shutter a bit, then stand a little firm.
"No matter, anyone with those lage a ears is welcome under my cercumstances."
(Had to put a part of alice in wonderland in there, that was so funny.)

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Icefall raised an eyebrow and stared at the Eevee, "This is a peaceful forest, have you forgotton? The fifth law states that Eevee kind is allowed anywhere as long as they do not cause trouble." Icefall stated. Then, nodding politely, she said, "I am Icefall, leader of the Tribe of Falling Snow."

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:33 PM
"i forgot that." i said. i then lower my head in embarassment. "I am nova, a trainee for the darkness and light clan. i am accually new though so..." then i look at the ninjask "howd this get in the forest, i never saw this around here before"

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Icefall smiled. "This Ninjask is from the Leafeon's part of the forest, I think. It wandered over here, and I decided I wanted to eat it." she said simply.

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Icefall took another massive bite out of the Ninjask.

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:43 PM
"that would explain it." I said as i find some flower, then some berries, so i pick the berries and eat them. "aww, nothing like fresh strawberries in the morning." i then hand a few to Icefall "want some?"

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Icefall smiled. "Sure!"she said, quickly eating her share of the strawberries.

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:49 PM
I smile at icefall
"Sometimse i wonder if the leaf clan is jealous of my gardening and harvesting skills." i then Start by harvesting some strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cherries, and then i jump up into the trees and pick some lemons, apples, oranges and and harvest the grapes shile sliding down the vine.
"oh i forgot the banana's" I said as i leaped back into a tree, and then bananas start rolling down into the pile of fruits

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Icefall laughed. ''The Tribe of Falling Leaves is jealous of EVERYTHING!'' she said.

Nova_Eevee
04-23-2011, 05:58 PM
"oh." i said. I then let out a small giggle. "i accually grow and harvest the food for my clan. speaking of which, i have yet to harvest the wheat, potatoes, Carrots, And other stuff." i then walk off towards a small opening full of whear leaves."

Shadow440
04-23-2011, 06:06 PM
(Got to go! Might be back later!)

Shadow440
04-30-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm back!

Icefall gazed at the sky as it began to rain.

Saraibre Ryu
04-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Hi, I can see you're new here so hi, welcome to the forum. I'm going to let you know how we normally do things on the boards here, give you some pointer and such. :3

First, this thread should be broken up into a Sign Up thread separate from the actual RP thread. Sign Up threads for any and all RP's go in this sub board here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)

Since this is a Pokemon based role Play, it should be in the Pokemon RP section, the Other RP section is used for anything not Pokemon related. You should put the actual RP you are having in another thread in that section.

About your RP itself, it doesn't have much of a plot line to it. One of our RP Board rules is:

6. Literacy will now play a role in the RPs. Illiterate RPs will be subjected to modding or closing. Make sure what you're RPing is at least literate. also, please take your time in creating an RP. Make sure that you have a decent plot, etc. and actually have some weight in your intro. Also subject to modding or closing. Remember, USE SPELL CHECK IF YOU CANNOT SPELL

We have a great RP Creation Guide here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103040) that is a must to read.

For your plot, what's the conflict? What's going on in the world you're setting out? Why is it only Eevee's? Those are just a few questions you can answer with a plot.