PDA

View Full Version : uh oh!!!!!!!! (dream world)

death_metal_lawn_gnome
04-25-2011, 06:32 PM
so i decided to set up me dream world login and whatnot at 5am this morning... loged in with palkia... and my internet crashed. i cant access dream world for another 17 hours and i tried to game sync again just now and i woke palkia up but he didnt return to my ds... have i lost one of my legendary pokemon or will i be able to retreive him from dream world when i log back in?

Roze
04-25-2011, 06:45 PM
well the only thing you can do right now is wait it out. Is he not showing up when you log in and also when you look through you boxes?

FirePokemonBreeder
04-25-2011, 07:35 PM
I hope things work out. I've had some trouble with my dream world pokemon too but they've thankfully all turned up safe and sound after I restart the game.

death_metal_lawn_gnome
04-25-2011, 09:09 PM
well on PGL it says palkia is "ready to wake up" so im just gonna wait until i can log back in to dream wold... my internet never crashes.... its like i had some bad karma come my way or something i dunno....

let this be a lesson.. bread a pokemon just for dreamworld so if something like this happens you wont have to care about losing it or not

Roze
04-26-2011, 12:58 AM
I would just try using to game sync again from the ds side. I bet it will just wake him up and everything will be fine. You don't need to wait to try to wake the Pokemon up. You can literally wake a pokemon up right before you put it back to sleep again, so it doesn't effect the counter at all.

Machampion
04-30-2011, 08:13 AM
my internet never crashes....

Never say never.

death_metal_lawn_gnome
04-30-2011, 08:30 AM
just logged back in ive been really busy this week ya i got palkia back, this has kinda soured me on dream world a bit im going to breed a random poke to use as my dream world poke for a while i think, no more legendaries. i dunno what i was thinking

Mr420
04-30-2011, 04:49 PM
:susp: oh and tucking in a pkmn isn't like the old GTS where you would worry about losing a pkmn to the random nothingness..
its not like that..

death_metal_lawn_gnome
04-30-2011, 07:03 PM
I won't be taking my chances on that though mr420