PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon did you get from the Dream World today?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-27-2011, 02:22 AM
I still can't access the Dream World because my account is buggy. While it's being fixed, make me jealous with all the cool Pokemon you've gotten! :silly:

Don't forget to mention their abilities as well!

Mr420
04-27-2011, 03:51 AM
today i caught another Female Tentacool

death_metal_lawn_gnome
04-30-2011, 08:20 PM
i just caught a lvl10 male lickitung with cloud nine ability, quite nature
with the moves

lick
sleep talk
supersonic
defense curl

Saraibre Ryu
05-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Female. Guts. Shinx. For. The. Win.

Now I just need to spend mindless hours reseting for a Jolly Nature...

Ezel
05-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Poochyeana, my first DW poke =]

The pokemaster
05-03-2011, 11:24 PM
I can't access the Dream World myself, but my friend got me a Male Poochyena, which I'm excited about. Getting a female one off him tomorrow, so I can breed Dream Word Poochyena, and get a nice Nature/IVd one.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
05-17-2011, 02:19 AM
I got a Lotad with Own Tempo last night. Sadly it was not female, but oh well!

Mr420
05-31-2011, 03:56 AM
i bumpt into a Moody smeargle today on pkmn Cafe island

Etymology
05-31-2011, 03:16 PM
I haven't gone yet for today but yesterday I got a Rattled Ledyba with ThunderPunch. :] The day before I received a Big Pecks Pidgey. xD

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-03-2011, 01:43 AM
I got a Female Poochyena with Rattled. And the move Dark Pulse.

Machampion
06-03-2011, 09:29 AM
A level 10 lotad, I was like YEEAAAHHH!... Until I remembered the facts of it not being good for battling, considering most in 5th gen have at least 2 bug moves in their teams.

Tsujin
06-08-2011, 07:38 AM
A Moody Female Smeargle! :D

Mr420
06-24-2011, 03:03 AM
A Moody Female Smeargle! :D

^ sweet find.

today my Spiritomb had a dream that it bumpt into an Espeon. excellent dream.:

GohJolteonBoy
06-24-2011, 08:06 AM
I once got a Bidoof.

Moody is plain awesome.

Kamoosekazi
06-24-2011, 11:02 AM
I don't know...
let's find out shall we?

Likitung with Cloud Nine and Lick

What do all of you use to dream?
I use a Shaymin :3

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Today I got a Female Chatot with Big Pecks and Nasty Plot!

I usually use my Archen. Sometimes I used my Archeops or Axew though, for something different or if Archen's currently in my party. xD

Brumrha
06-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I just got meself a female Corphish on my latest expedition to the DW. Unfortunately, she'll also be my last Pokémon that I can aquire through the DW most likely, since Corphish is my 50th Pokémon that I've aquired...

Kamoosekazi
07-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Today I got a Female Chatot with Big Pecks and Nasty Plot!

I usually use my Archen. Sometimes I used my Archeops or Axew though, for something different or if Archen's currently in my party. xD

Does it matter what kinda pokemon you take into the DW?
Is that how you can go to different places and such? or...

I always find the same things and it's kinda annoying :(

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Does it matter what kinda pokemon you take into the DW?
Is that how you can go to different places and such? or...

I always find the same things and it's kinda annoying :(
Nah, it doesn't matter what Pokemon you tuck in. To unlock more Pokemon and to go to different places, you have to collect dream points. At 2500 Dream Points you can go to the Windswept Sky and at 5000 you can go to the Sparkling Sea. You get dream points by playing the mini games, watering people's gardens, swapping berries, accepting friend requests, picking berries etc. You can check how many you have by visiting your profile and going to the Dream World tab.

If you wanna get Dream Points fast, go to the Island of Dreams and play as many mini-games as possible. Once you get to the Tree of Dreams you can click "return to home" in the top left corner and then play through the whole area again You can keep doing it until your hour runs out. (Don't forget to leave enough time to select the Pokemon you want to take with you when you're done though!) By doing that and watering other people's berries I can get about 500 Dream Points a day.

Kamoosekazi
07-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Nah, it doesn't matter what Pokemon you tuck in. To unlock more Pokemon and to go to different places, you have to collect dream points. At 2500 Dream Points you can go to the Windswept Sky and at 5000 you can go to the Sparkling Sea. You get dream points by playing the mini games, watering people's gardens, swapping berries, accepting friend requests, picking berries etc. You can check how many you have by visiting your profile and going to the Dream World tab.

If you wanna get Dream Points fast, go to the Island of Dreams and play as many mini-games as possible. Once you get to the Tree of Dreams you can click "return to home" in the top left corner and then play through the whole area again You can keep doing it until your hour runs out. (Don't forget to leave enough time to select the Pokemon you want to take with you when you're done though!) By doing that and watering other people's berries I can get about 500 Dream Points a day.

oh ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And here I am skipping games from pokemon I care nothing about.... >.<

Kamoosekazi
07-03-2011, 01:24 PM
OH NOEZ!!!
Should I grab Farfetch'd, Mareep or Kengaskhan for today!? D:

VictoriasHoundoom
07-03-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm going to sound stupid, but what game is the dream world in?
I have r/b/y, g/s/c, r/s/e, and diamond.
I do not have pearl, platnumn, black, or white.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-04-2011, 03:03 AM
I'm going to sound stupid, but what game is the dream world in?
I have r/b/y, g/s/c, r/s/e, and diamond.
I do not have pearl, platnumn, black, or white.
It's for Black and White =) It's actually an online game that you can link with your Black and White games. You can try it out without owning a game, but you can't get any Pokemon from it that way. Here's the link: http://www.pokemon-gl.com You just have to make a username and password and then click on the Dream World.

Evildoctorporkchop
07-04-2011, 04:53 AM
WIFI wouldn't work properly so I never got a Dreamworld Pokemon. :[

Mr420
07-17-2011, 05:32 AM
my recent DW exploits landed me a (f) Corsola.

YouLookLikeBread
07-17-2011, 06:39 AM
Today I got a female Tangela.

Mr420
07-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Today I got a female Tangela.

Kudo's to that catch..
i smell mad gasoline about . :ermm: . I just got out of DW and meet a male Kabuto (was hoping for a (F))

EternalSword7
07-23-2011, 10:40 PM
I got a female Murkrow with Confuse Ray.

Mr420
11-18-2011, 08:41 PM
it made me hurt to see this useful thread not posted in lately.

Im back from a DW trip in my (j) White and i obtained a sweet female Bagon from rugged mountain..OH yeaH

OldMax
11-20-2011, 03:13 AM
just got a female pidgey. I still havent got the rugged mountain dream, i keep dreamin about the sky and forest lol.

will get it soon though im sure since its staying for good now.