PDA

View Full Version : The activity of this site

-Honed Hand-
04-28-2011, 10:03 AM
The activity of this site is truly bewildering, i have something to ask.
Has it always been this reserved on here?
Well i'm going to try to be as active as i possibly can but if this forum does not strengthen it's activity i am going to be forced to go look for another forum to be active on.

Etymology
04-28-2011, 10:32 AM
The forum is generally more active later in the day.

-Honed Hand-
04-28-2011, 10:35 AM
The forum is generally more active later in the day.

Okay thanks for the heads up, it's just that i am new here and i was frustrated that no one but me was actively using the forum.

Etymology
04-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Okay thanks for the heads up, it's just that i am new here and i was frustrated that no one but me was actively using the forum.
I get what you mean. In my timezone I generally have to wait until night to get to talk to most people on here. ^^

-Honed Hand-
04-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Where are you from?

Roze
04-28-2011, 02:40 PM
I actually find that this is the least activity when you were on. basically any other time there is more activity.

King N
04-28-2011, 03:05 PM
What spirit said is the most accurate thing

Neo Emolga
04-28-2011, 04:34 PM
There's less activity, but it's a closer-knit community. So rather than being a nobody in a super-busy forum with truckloads of people, you'll get to know people and make friends around here much faster than you would with one of those other places.

Look into joining the URPG and/or the PE2K WAR, they're things exclusive to this forum that you won't find anywhere else.

MoonKit
04-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Look into joining the URPG and/or the PE2K WAR, they're things exclusive to this forum that you won't find anywhere else.

URPG exclusive to this site? BMGF gave up on URPG? Why did no one tell me of this!?

Anyway, I find most people later in the day, rather tan mornings, due to timezones. I think either a lot of people are in EST or toms of people like to come on after school/work/whatever.

SLC
04-28-2011, 04:48 PM

*Coughs*

:wink:

MoonKit
04-28-2011, 04:51 PM
*Coughs*

:wink:

I mean before, when they actually did this. And don't say on the main site, I don't check that unless I need RBG sprites.

Neo Emolga
04-28-2011, 05:32 PM
URPG exclusive to this site? BMGF gave up on URPG? Why did no one tell me of this!?

Oh, my bad, totally forgot about that. See, that's how I know I haven't been URPGing in a long, long time. XP

Kenny_C.002
04-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Well ASB is exclusive still, IIRC.

MoonKit
04-28-2011, 06:46 PM
I saw some ASB on TCoD (The Cave of Dragonflies) :/

Just click on the link named "Wow" in Kanto Breeder's siggy.

Teddiursa of the Sky
04-28-2011, 06:57 PM
For never taking any action on the URPGs and things, I am quite active, as most people who do post regularly on here. Randor was pretty active, though he hasn't been on recently... :eek:

Trent Reznor
04-28-2011, 07:11 PM
I think I'm active. Not sure, though.

THAT was sarcasm. xD

Jessu
04-28-2011, 08:16 PM
I don't think this forum is gonna get really active until the summer, where everyone's off from school. That's the problem with the activity now, but people seem to get on at night more often than during the day.
Not to mention it's getting close to finals (I have them in two weeks), so the inactivity is reasonable.

Unless you're like me and you go to school during the day and then work a paper route at 2am and don't get home until between 4:30 and 5am. I have little time during the day to myself, and I have to go to bed around 5-6pm to get a full night's sleep (sometimes I stay up a little later, but it's only on weekends).

Etymology
04-28-2011, 08:40 PM
For never taking any action on the URPGs and things, I am quite active, as most people who do post regularly on here. Randor was pretty active, though he hasn't been on recently... :eek:
Randor has had stuff irl that he needs to take care of.

Yen
04-29-2011, 02:07 AM
Like Jessica said, things'll probably pick up over the summer, when school is over for most students. This week is full of TAKS for me, followed by two weeks of AP exams, and the SAT in between. Two or three weeks after that, I'll have final exams. I know I'll be busy, and I'm sure others will be as well.

kiddoman
05-24-2011, 06:36 AM
It is not easy to understand! I may get confused sometimes! It is hard to say! Anyway, I would like to say! Keep your eyes on it! You can get the point sooner or later!

Akuaburedo
05-24-2011, 11:10 AM
Yeah, it's more active later in the day, but it depends on what's later for you. However there are enough members that atleast someone is on at the same time as you.

This forum used to be alot more active a few years ago when I lurked.

3m0d0ll
05-24-2011, 04:55 PM
What spirit said is the most accurate thing

What N said is the most accurate thing.

There's less activity, but it's a closer-knit community. So rather than being a nobody in a super-busy forum with truckloads of people, you'll get to know people and make friends around here much faster than you would with one of those other places.

NEO YOU NEED TO SCROLL DOWN THE HOME PAGE MORE PE2K HAS ASB AND POL

# of Pokemon fan-sites that have an URPG > # of fan-sites that have an ASB. And our ASB runs differently than any others', anyway. :P