PDA

View Full Version : I beat pokemon diamond

brandon_g
04-29-2011, 03:59 PM
I finally after like 5 months of training my pokemon I finally beat the elite four.... and champion cynthia. Its me and skipper all the way... along with dialga. and the rest of my team.... Thank you to everyone on this forum for the asstiance with anyrt5hing and my pokemonb team.

P.s what game should I get next? thats why i posted this thread.:happy::smile::wink:

King N
04-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Black/White if u dont want to wait for grey or hg/ss if u really like 2nd gen games

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
04-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Congrats on beating Diamond. Try Black and / or White now. I'm kinda in the same boat.

I let a friend borrow my Diamond. He beat it, traded ALL his Pokemon to Platinum when he bought a copy, then gave back my game. I have new file started on it that has YET to be played. I have Pearl and Platinum with completed games so it's not like I haven't experienced them.

I let my nephew borrow my HeartGold, while I beat SoulSilver. We helped each other fill our Pokedexes. He didn't want to give back HeartGold after he worked so hard on it, so when he got his income taxes he bought me a borrowed copy from GameStop. I have a file started with a complete team bred then traded from my SoulSilver. That game has YET to beaten.

I'm currently beating Black. I have YET to beat White which has a team bred and traded over from Black, and is ready to be played.

The point, I guess is, I know how you FEEL - - LOL!!!

Randor
04-29-2011, 10:29 PM
Congratulations on beating Pokemon Diamond! Now, as the others suggest try playing the newest pokemon generation games known as Pokemon "Black/White".

Machampion
04-30-2011, 08:26 AM
Congratz dude, make your pick heres some links that might give you an idea of what you want.

HG/SS
http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/

B/W
http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/

Machampion
05-02-2011, 09:51 AM
others suggest try playing the newest pokemon generation games known as Pokemon "Black/White".

In a way.. It is true, But going in order would be so much more fun. But maybe it's just me.. I like to claim my position as "Beating them all".

brandon_g
05-04-2011, 04:22 PM
In a way.. It is true, But going in order would be so much more fun. But maybe it's just me.. I like to claim my position as "Beating them all".

Buddy you cant double post... ok just letting you know and uummm thanks everyone.

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Good job, but are you man enough to BEAT ME!? :eek:

brandon_g
05-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Good job, but are you man enough to BEAT ME!? :eek:
I dicided heart gold everyone sorrry but I feel its a bit better then black and white.... thanks for ALL the replys. ;)

King N
05-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I felt gen 4 was best

Noblebeastx
05-05-2011, 11:23 PM
I felt gen 4 was best

I feel that way still too. Gen 5 just don't seem like pokemon to me. Congratz on beating Diamond though.