PDA

View Full Version : OPEN; Crystal Momoyia vs Beartic Tundra -- CM wins.

CM
05-05-2011, 05:14 AM
(1) Single Battle, 2 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Four Chills.
(5) Arena: Crystal Cavern
A large cave that is hidden behind a waterfall. It's large enough for Pokémon like Charizard and Dragonite to fly in. There are different levels where small streams of water carved the rock. All around are different colored crystals that add colored light that reflects into the streams. In the center of this large cavern is a lake, deep enough for large water-type Pokémon to swim in. Because the rocks are slick from the water, there is a 5% chance of Pokémon to slip and fall, canceling their attack and taking a very small amount of damage.
(6) Ref Style: Open
I challenged Pyroboy74 via PM, and he accepted. For my first Pokémon I'll be sending out Shinju.

http://dialgafans.pytalhost.de/Front/131s.gif
[Shinju] Lapras (♀)
Ability: Shell Armor
Obtained: Veteran Member Compensation (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3262473&postcount=32)

Beartic Tundra
05-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Alright. Alyssa to begin

[Alyssa] Shiny Mienfoo (F)
Ability: Regenerator
Signature Move: None

Force Palm~Aura Sphere

CM
05-06-2011, 05:45 AM
Well now, seems like you're wasting no time my friend.

Future Sight ~ Psychic

Trainer17
05-14-2011, 03:44 AM
============
Round One
============

Crystal Momoyia
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/131.png
Lapras ♀
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Speed: 60
Moves: Future Sight ~ Psychic
Stat Changes: None

===

Pyroboy74
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/619.png
Mienfoo ♀
Energy: 100
Speed: 65
Moves: Force Palm ~ Aura Sphere

The battle takes place in a Crystal Cavern well known to all Trainers. Today, it seems like 2 of them have finally decided to set a match here, of all places. Our Referee too, has taken a liking to this environment as he was seen quite ready when the Trainers arrived.

Without haste, Pyroboy74 sent out his prized Pokemon of the day. A Shiny Mienfoo. Quite the sight, the Referee thought, to have witnessed an elusive colored Pokemon. However, that wasn't one sided. The opponent, Momoyia too, had a prized Pokemon of their own. Sending out a purple colored Lapras, the sight of two shiny Pokemon dazzled the Ref.

"Let's begin!" The ref called out.

A white ball formed in front of Mienfoo's hand and as it runs towards Lapras. Once in a close distance, it quickly put its arm up to the opponent, which then fired a huge white blast from the ball right towards Lapras. The energy was vast and huge, and it look like Lapras took a beating or two. However powerful it seemed, it wasn't enough to bring it down, entirely. Lapras also escaped from the fate of being paralyzed by the dreadful move.

[-7 Damage(Lapras), Critical Hit(but not affected - Shell Armor), -6 Energy(Mienfoo)]

Lapras' eyes, followed by its whole body began to glow light blue. Mienfoo was startled a little as it thought a potential attack could be following after. But seeing as nothing came out of it, Mienfoo smirked. Without haste, it put its hands together and fired a blue ball of energy towards Lapras. The move wasn't affected by accuracy, thus Lapras just stood there and took the move. A huge smokescreen resulted from the impact, however as it subsided, it looked the move merely did any major damages to Lapras.

[-7 Damage(Lapras), No Critical Hit, -12 Energy(Mienfoo)

Having a closer look at the sea mammal, it's eye glowed light blue and the unguarded Mienfoo became surrounded by a similar color. It was then evident that Lapras got control over Mienfoo, and taking this chance, it quickly threw the small critter all over the Caves. It then brought Mienfoo to a close target range, and fired a beam of energy towards it. Knocking it out of the air, as it came crashing to the floors below. Mienfoo stood up, and was taking heavy breaths. Did it take its opponent too lightly?

[-23 Damage(Mienfoo), No Critical Hit, -7 Energy(Lapras)]

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
HP: 86
Energy: 93
Moves: Future Sight ~ Psychic

===

Pyroboy74
Mienfoo ♀
HP: 77
Energy: 82
Moves: Force Palm ~ Aura Sphere
Stat Changes: Sp.Def -1

Ref Notes:
- Force Palm scored a Critical Hit ; Rolled 1 out of 16; But not affected thanks to Shell Armor.
- Rolled a 5 out of 10, no PRZ.
- Future Sight will do damage at the end of next turn.
- Aura Sphere had no Critical Hit.
- Psychic had no Critical Hit ; Rolled 1 out of 10; Sp.Def -1 @ Mienfoo

Next Action Notes:

- Crystal moves first next turn

:goofy:

Edit : New Ref here, sorry it took a long while to ref this. Ref Compendium was messing things up for me ^^;

CM
05-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Good job, Shinju. Let's keep this up. How about we cool our opponent down with a little Ice Beam and then follow it up with Psychic.

Ice Beam ~ Psychic

Beartic Tundra
05-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Alright. Let's regain some health.

Drain Punch~Protect

Trainer17
05-15-2011, 09:33 AM
============
Round Two
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Moves: Ice Beam ~ Psychic

===

Pyroboy74
Mienfoo ♀
HP: 77
Moves: Drain Punch ~ Protect

Mienfoo started realizing the situation it was in. It was up against a gargantuan sized Pokemon. It had to think up a retaliation method. It quickly looked around, and saw its Trainer in a calm state. Even thought the tables were turned against it, Mienfoo tried to maintain a cool composure. Its eyes opened up slowly once again, as it read its atmosphere. Lapras was standing tall and firm, inviting Mienfoo to attack it.

It of course replied, growling, as it put its right fist in front of it, clenched. It then became surrounded in a green energy with yellow streaks spiraling around it. The little critter than ran towards Lapras, as it threw its punch towards the opponent. Lapras stood like a wall and took the damage head on, yet again. Although it didn't look like it did much damage, Mienfoo let out a sigh of relief, as it regained some of its health back.

[-8 Damage, -9 Energy, +4HP @ Mienfoo]

Mienfoo smiled a bit, but that expression soon died out as Lapras began enchanting. A light blue ball formed in front of Lapras's mouth and before it could distance itself a bit from the incoming attack, a light blue beam came bursting out and scored a direct hit at Mienfoo. The impact caused a small explosion, followed by a thick smokescreen.

[-30 Damage, -7 Energy]

"Miennnnnnnnnn..." a small silouette flew right out of the commotion, and it looked like the fighter took quite a lot of damage thanks to the previous status drop caused by Psychic. Lapras wasn't done with its attack of course, it started to take advantage of the situation. However, Mienfoo saw an incoming attack and started to brace itself. It lifted its arms and its body quickly became surrounded by a green colored outline. A light green barrier then came out of Mienfoo's body around it, protecting it from attacks.

[-8 Energy]

Lapras' eyes glowed light blue as it groaned lightly. The barrage of attacks it had been firing to keep Mienfoo down has worked perfectly so far, but in doing so, it also had been depleting its own energy. Its fins started to tremble a bit, and tripped. The blue energy ball which emerged from its mouths quickly depleted as well, and Lapras fell to the side of the caves walls. Crystallites fell from the cave above, damaging the huge sea mammal. Mienfoo was unharmed however, thanks to the barrier it put up earlier. Mienfoo had a save landing, unlike Lapras, who was getting up from the small mess up it got into earlier.

[Arena chance worked, Psychic missed, and took a damage of 5HP]

Mienfoo was totally psyched up no matter how things turned out to be, but however, it seemed like Lapras kept its ace card hidden within. The referee then recalled a moment earlier, when Lapras' whole body glowed light blue. But then, it disappeared. That wasn't a failure of an attack. It was obvious now.

"Future Sight..." The Referee thought to himself.

The cave opening started inviting strong winds out of nowhere and a sphere of rainbow colored energy came as well, striking the opponent.

[-32 Damage, -7 Energy : Damage CAP reached @ 50]

A huge explosion occurred, but the hazy air started settling down. Mienfoo was down. But the battle wasn't over yet. Mienfoo struggled as it stood back up. It had suffered quite a lot of damage, but it wasn't going to give up yet. It's opponent might be big, but Mienfoo still had an advantage over its opponent. Speed. What's going to happen now?

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
HP: 73
Energy: 79

===

Pyroboy74
Mienfoo ♀
HP: 31
Energy: 65

Ref Notes:
- Drain Punch gained Mienfoo 4 HP
- Ice Beam didn't score a critical hit; Rolled 7/10 No FRZ
- Protect worked, shielded against Area Damage.
- Rolled 4 @ Lapras getting area damage, thus Psychic missed and it got -5HP
- Future Sight worked, no Critical Hit as Damage CAP is reached.

Next Action Notes:

- Pyroboy74 moves first next turn

Beartic Tundra
05-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Quick few questions. Why did Ice Beam do that much? Lapses is weak against Fighting, but is only taking 7-8 damage?

Trainer17
05-16-2011, 04:31 AM
Quick few questions. Why did Ice Beam do that much? Lapses is weak against Fighting, but is only taking 7-8 damage?

Lapras' Sp.Atk stat is 6, and Mienfoo's Sp.Def stat is 4, now 3(thanks to previous reduction from Psychic), it does killer damage(not to mention Lapras gets STAB from using Ice Beam). Lapras is indeed part-weak to Fighting, but Mienfoo's Atk stat is 6, and Lapras' Defense stat is 9 (according to ASB statistics) in the Compendium. Not to mention Mienfoo is a basic Pokemon and Lapras is a non evolving basic Pokemon(it has some superior stats over Mienfoo). Essentially, you can do more damage if you boost up your Atk(via Swords Dance or otherwise), since CH is nullified thanks to Lapras' Shell Armor ability ^^;

Beartic Tundra
05-16-2011, 04:57 AM
*face palm* I'm an idiot. Alyssa is a Mienshao >_< Crap

Trainer17
05-16-2011, 05:17 AM

*Light shines down from heaven* Realization of truth!

Sorry though, it has to stay Mienfoo throughout this battle, so moves when you're ready ^^;

Beartic Tundra
05-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Switching. Out comes:

[Gaia] Roselia (F)
Ability: Poison Point

Sleep Powder~Giga Drain

CM
05-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Lame. You should stick with it to the end instead of switching. And why use another healing move? Again, lame.

Dodge ~ Ice Beam

Trainer17
05-22-2011, 05:24 AM
============
Round Three
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Moves: Dodge ~ Ice Beam

===

Pyroboy74
Mienfoo ♀
HP: 31
Moves: Switch in to Roselia (Sleep Powder ~ Giga Drain)

The Trainer was wise. He knew Mienfoo was too tired and if it was pushed any further, it will faint. After all, Lapras was pretty much gigantic and had huge defenses. Not to mention the stat drop which Mienfoo obtained from Psychic. However, it was surprising that Mienfoo stood strong, after the barrage of attacks. It was praise worthy. The little critter was called back, and PyroBoy74 tossed another Pokeball in the air. The ball cracked open in mid-air, and a dazzling little flower appeared soon after.

"Roseliaaaaaaa" as it replied, elegantly.

The referee smiled a bit, as Roselia could be a worthy opponent, and had an arsenal of moves which could do super damage to Lapras, if used wisely. As soon as it landed on its two thorn-like legs, it began its attack. The two large flowers on both of Roselia's hand began to spin around wildly, as a shining blue powder comes out of them, and is sprayed towards the opponent. Lapras was mesmerized by the color, and slowly, it closed its eyes. Sleep Powder worked, as Lapras started snoring away.

[-4 Energy]

Roselia took this opportunity, and began storming in towards the unguarded Lapras. Roselia released a beam of energy from the holes of its hand roses, right at the opponent. The light green energy was huge, and hit Lapras and started sapping its energy. Lapras groaned in pain like it was having a nightmare, but couldn't retaliate. Roselia gained a little bit of health, but it didn't make a difference, since it was at perfect health to begin with. However, things are looking a bit bad on the other side...

[-7 Energy, 18 Damage @ Lapras]

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
HP: 55
Stat Changes: Sleeping

===

Pyroboy74
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/315.png
Roselia ♀
Energy: 89

Ref Notes:
- Mienfoo switched out, Regenerator heals it @ 15HP; Total HP now is 46.
- Sleep Powder Worked, rolled 45.
- Giga Drain scored a CH, rolled a 1/16.
- Lapras is sleeping.

Next Action Notes:

CM
05-22-2011, 05:41 AM
Wait a second. I was suppose to dodge Sleep Powder. Why didn't my Lapras do so?

Trainer17
05-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Wait a second. I was suppose to dodge Sleep Powder. Why didn't my Lapras do so?

It simply didn't work. Roselia was faster than Lapras for one, and its sleep powder is an area-based move which can't be technically dodged. However, you could have proven me wrong by actually being inventive in how exactly you wanted your Lapras to dodge the sleep powder, which you didn't. Dodging doesn't always give you 100% success rate of working, and it's up to the Ref's discretion whether to make it work or not, depending on the Trainer's creativity. You can read about that in this thread : here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111378). ^^;

CM
05-22-2011, 06:02 AM
Well I honestly thought that Lapras would have moved into the water since it didn't start in the water (which I was confused about) and I didn't think I had to say that since it's a water-type Pokemon. Also Sleep Powder doesn't seem like it's an area-based move since it's easily dodged in the anime and can be evaded in the games.

Trainer17
05-22-2011, 06:13 AM
Well I honestly thought that Lapras would have moved into the water since it didn't start in the water (which I was confused about) and I didn't think I had to say that since it's a water-type Pokemon. Also Sleep Powder doesn't seem like it's an area-based move since it's easily dodged in the anime and can be evaded in the games.

If you did mention those in the previous post (anime role-play : Like Lapras taking a huge dive to avoid the attack), it could have been dodged, and lol, you should have asked me if you were confused about anything. I'm here to help. Also, reason why it's easily dodged in the anime is because it's mostly used in fields/etc, and its way easier to dodge in an open area compared to our 'enclosed' area here, which is a cave. Of course, in-game wise, Sleep Powder has an accuracy roll of 75, in which 76 and above would miss. If you've noticed in my ref notes, the roll I obtained for Sleep Powder is 45, so it was successful. Either way, Lapras' dodge failed, and Sleep Powder worked, so send your moves ^^

CM
05-22-2011, 06:37 AM
Alright. I guess I was just a little miffed since in your judgement it didn't even seem like Lapras tried to dodge. I really need to learn how to keep my RL irritations from affecting me when I'm on the forum. Thanks for explaining what had happened so I understood why it went the way it did. So it's time to learn from my mistakes and continue with the battle.

Since Shinju is asleep, there's not much I can do. If it's possible to start a Rest, then I'd like to do that. If not then let's see if she can wake up soon and use Blizzard and then Avalanche.

Rest/Blizzard ~ Avalanche

Beartic Tundra
05-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Alright. Let's start this move off with Growth. However, if she wakes up to use Blizzard use Toxic. For the second move use Leaf Storm.

Growth/Toxic~Leaf Storm

3m0d0ll
05-22-2011, 03:55 PM

If you'd said this immediately after the first Round was posted, T17 would be forced to re-calculate the Damage and Energy usage and "evolve" Mienfoo. But since you waited after the SECOND Round was posted--appearing to me that you didn't read the first one--you are now forced to battle with it's prevo. :L

READING HELPS PEOPLE.

Trust.

Beartic Tundra
05-22-2011, 09:27 PM
If you'd said this immediately after the first Round was posted, T17 would be forced to re-calculate the Damage and Energy usage and "evolve" Mienfoo. But since you waited after the SECOND Round was posted--appearing to me that you didn't read the first one--you are now forced to battle with it's prevo. :L

READING HELPS PEOPLE.

Trust.

And so would having a more reliable source if Internet instead of my iPod and wifi when I can get it. Doesn't matter, I'll finish as is.

And just because it appears to you I didn't read it, that doesn't mean I didn't. There are circumstances in which people may read something wrong, which you may want to take into consideration before assuming.

Trainer17
05-23-2011, 01:09 PM
@Crystal: Hahahah, that's fine. I actually get ticked off irl stuff too, but I don't usually mix them with the forums. It gets even more sucky D: Good thing I have quite a number of good forum friends here. I usually rant it out at them! Though I like your attitude there. Learning from mistakes! Spoken like a true battler ;D

@Beartic: I'll apologize in 3m0d0ll's stead. Hahahaha, let's just focus on the battle right now. It's getting even more intense! :D

============
Round Four
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
HP: 55
Moves: Rest/Blizzard ~ Avalanche

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 89
Moves: Growth/Toxic~Leaf Storm

===

The enemy was fully immobilized. Roselia smirked a little, as it began its much planned counter attack. Two light green orbs formed in front of the roses attached on the side of its body, as Roselia looked bowed slightly, as it raised both its arms up. It then fired light green beams from the orbs towards the sky, filling the clouds with energy. Soon, the clouds crackled as they come clashed one another. In result, a heavy light-like rain poured down on the Roselia, giving it superior growth. Roselia looked buffed, and prepared.

[-4 Energy]

Lapras tried to budge a bit, but couldn't break loose of its accursed sleep. Crystal watched, as her Pokemon fell into a deep slumber, quickly plotting a counter attack. Lapras might not make it, but even if it does, it won't survive the next turn. She gridded her teeth, and watched.

Roselia was filled with much energy thanks to its recent stat growth, and began to utilize a powerful attack from its arsenal. It started to spin its body on its legs rapidly. A glowing green outline appeared around its body and start spinning around Roselia's body in the form of a pillar. It then made a huge leap into the air with a huge storm of leaves floating behind it's body. It then fired the huge barrage of leaves at the opponent.

The attack merely swept Lapras which trembled about its own area which it remained, sleeping. But the damage wasn't as huge as it was expected to be, as Lapras had a huge Special Defense Stat. However, it should be noted that Roselia got its Special Attack Stat reduced by two stages, so another Leaf Storm wouldn't really be a good idea.

[Energy -16, Damage -19]

What will Crystal do now??

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
HP: 36
Stat Changes: Sleeping 2nd Turn

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 69
Stat Changes: Atk +1, Sp.Atk -1

Ref Notes:
- Lapras had 30% chance of waking up, Rolled 57
- Growth = Atk +1, Sp.Atk +1
- Leaf Storm hit, Roll 21
- Leaf Storm had no CH, thanks to Lapras' Shell Armor
- Leaf Storm reduced Sp.Atk -2

Next Action Notes:
- Beartic moves first next turn

Beartic Tundra
05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Ok. If she uses a super-effective move, use Protect. If she Chills, use Leech Seed. If she raises her own stats, use Toxic. If she uses Rest, use Sunny Day. Then, use Petal Dance. But, if he tries to dodge use Magical Leaf. If she chills or rests, Toxic Spikes. If you have taken damage, Giga Drain.

Protect/Leech Seed/Toxic/Sunny Day~Petal Dance/Magical Leaf/Giga Drain

CM
05-25-2011, 04:30 AM
This battle just seems hopeless now because you have so many conditions. It's just really stupid. It might be fun for you, but it's an annoyance beyond belief for others. *sigh* Just whatever, I don't care I guess. Either way I'm probably going to loose because of your stupid fighting-type because you decided to recall it.

If Shinju wakes up, I'd like her to move to the safety of the pool and use Rest on the bottom.

Move into pool ~ Rest

Trainer17
06-04-2011, 11:02 AM
============
Round Five
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
HP: 36
Stat Changes: Sleeping 2nd Turn

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 69

===

Roselia was doing just fine, until its Trainer started stating so many conditionals. Roselia didn't know which one to keep up with, with Lapras immobilized as it was still under the effects of Sleep Powder earlier. It possibly didn't budge or initiated the first turn, since it was asked to wait and see how Lapras would react this round, and then it would act accordingly. However, the mammalian Pokemon woke up this round, and quickly dived into the pool which was within its reach. Roselia was astounded by the turn of events, and then started firing a barrage of rose petals right towards Lapras. However, it had already escaped into the depths of the pool, and began resting.

[Lapras -8 Energy, Gains all HP back, Sleeps l Roselia -13 Energy]

Roselia hurt itself in confusion, but it faintly remembered that if Lapras were to recover its health, it was given plenty of choices. However, seeing how it used Petal Dance earlier, it couldn't oblige to the orders, and was stuck with Petal Dance for the next round. However, Roselia wasted a handful of Energy due to a miss from Petal Dance. Roselia was facing a lot of difficulties now. First, its stuck with Petal Dance for one more round. Next, Lapras has fully recovered its Health, and is now resting deep beneath the pool. Third, how will Roselia reach out and bring the huge Pokemon out? It had to think of something fast.

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Energy: 71
Stat Changes: Resting Turn 1
Mood: Resting deep beneath the pool

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 56
Mood: Confused (will not suffer from smacking like in-game)

Ref Notes:
- Lapras had 40% of waking up, rolled 23.
- Roselia got confused due to maximum conditionals, couldn't follow up Trainer.
- Lapras retreated to the depth of the pools, executed rest.
- Petal Dance missed once.
- Lapras will sleep for one more round.

Next Action Notes:

Etc:
- Sorry this took a long while, guys. Have been busy with college ^^;

CM
06-06-2011, 04:15 AM
Well, since Shinju is in the safety of the pool and is asleep, might as well take at least one chill if that is possible while asleep. If she is capable waking up, then let's use Ice Beam.

Chill ~ Ice Beam

Beartic Tundra
06-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Alright. Could you explain to me exactly how she ended up using Petal Dance when that move wasn't even mentioned until my second action? I honestly do not follow the process in this round.

Trainer17
06-06-2011, 04:51 AM
Ok. If she uses a super-effective move, use Protect. If she Chills, use Leech Seed. If she raises her own stats, use Toxic. If she uses Rest, use Sunny Day. Then, use Petal Dance. But, if he tries to dodge use Magical Leaf. If she chills or rests, Toxic Spikes. If you have taken damage, Giga Drain.

Protect/Leech Seed/Toxic/Sunny Day~Petal Dance/Magical Leaf/Giga Drain

Oh, a little misunderstanding here!

Clearly, Roselia waited (as mentioned in the above conditionals) and would have moved accordingly. However, Lapras didn't do anything of the above, and actually retreated to the depths of the pools. (No super effective move, No chilling, No status raising moves, and No Rest). So the process went like;

Roselia waited -> Lapras retreated to pool -> Roselia used Petal Dance(missed) -> Lapras Rested

So going by that, your Roselia used Petal Dance once, so it gets 13 Energy back.

I apologize for the slight mess up ^^; I also edited the previous post with the right statistics now.

Beartic Tundra
06-07-2011, 04:43 AM
Got it. Gaia will Chill, if possible. Then protect if Ice Beam is used, Mind Reader if not.

Chill~Protect/Mind Reader

Trainer17
06-20-2011, 03:19 PM
============
Round Six
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Stat Changes: Resting Turn 1

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Mood: Confused (will not suffer from smacking like in-game)

===

Roselia was confused and failed quite horribly the previous turn. It looked back at Beartic and felt disappointed. However, the Trainer wasn't ready to give up yet. He gave his Pokemon a slight smile, asking it to Chill. Roselia was finally out of the confusion it had threw itself in earlier, stopped moving, and closed its eyes. Blue colored aura was surrounding Roselia, as it began to recover some of its Energy back. It looked more able now.

[+6 Energy]

Lapras was far beyond Roselia's reach. It was under the pool, heavily resting. It had recovered its health, and it was only a matter of time before it could reach the battle field again and start fighting at full health. However, thanks to the Rest it used earlier, it started sleeping, as this was the 2nd round. However, Lapras will be fully awoke by the next round. Beartic had to plot something to turn the tables around once again.

[Lapras is sleeping throughout this whole round]

Roselia didn't see any attacks coming from its foe, so it decided to do something else. It quickly moved throughout the caverns, trying to get a quick fix location of Lapras' sanctuary. Throughout the blurry vision of the waters, it quickly saw a huge rock like image floating about deep inside. It knew that had to be Lapras. It put two of its arm forward and shot a sonic-wave like beam towards it. It traveled rather sluggishly throughout the water, but it hit the large mammalian Pokemon. Roselia could now get its next move to hit it without any interference, but it had to get the Lapras out of water first. On the other hand, Lapras too had to get out of the water to damage Roselia, if not it would freeze the entire water with its Ice Beam if it ever uses it! The Referee was pepped up and couldn't wait what could unfold next turn!

[Roselia : -5 Energy]

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Stat Changes: Resting Turn 2

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 57
Mood: Quite okay

Ref Notes:
- Lapras rests for this whole turn (next turn wakes up)
- Roselia Chills @ 6 Energy
- Mind Reader used, next move won't miss

Next Action Notes:

Etc:
-Once again, sorry this took a very long time to ref, guys. I will update more often!

Beartic Tundra
06-21-2011, 03:13 AM
Question: Would Giga Drain work?

Trainer17
06-21-2011, 04:38 AM

With Mind Reader locked in, and taking into consideration that Giga Drain isn't a contact move, yes, it will. I just have to refer to some Anime resources of how it takes into effect, but not to worry. It'll work. Either way, Lapras has to come out of the waters for any of its attack to work xD

-Tsuna

CM
06-21-2011, 04:53 AM

Ototo-chan, just post your moves and see what happens X3 Quit stalling. The sooner we get this done the sooner we get paid for more trips to the Safari Zone X3

Beartic Tundra
06-21-2011, 05:01 AM
X3 Ok. If she uses a water-type move, dodge it using Double Team. Otherwise, use Giga Drain and Growth.

Double Team/Giga Drain~Double Team/Growth

CM
06-21-2011, 05:10 AM
Alright, Shinju, time to get back into this game. Let's try countering his Giga Drain with Ice Beam, and then follow up with Blizzard. I know you have to resurface to use these moves so that surface of the pool doesn't freeze on you, but I don't want you to go on land. If possible, stay in the water.

Ice Beam ~ Blizzard

Trainer17
06-21-2011, 02:07 PM
============
Round Seven
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Stat Changes: Woke up
Mood: Water Surface

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 57

Roselia kept moving around the cave, trying to find an ideal spot to attack the sleeping Lapras. Once it got to a certain location, it stuck itself onto the rocky wall, and took aim at the Lapras. It looked like it was like a stone, keeping still. Seeing no attacks raised from its opponent, it put forward on of its 'hand' forward. Its petal-like hand started glowing bright green, as a huge beam of energy started to extend from it, and headed straight towards Lapras. Roselia smirked, as it was sure nothing would stop this attack from stopping or missing thanks to its Mind Reader attack earlier. However, deep under the pool, the scene shifted quickly towards Lapras' face. The eyes quickly opened, and the huge mammalian was finally wake! It saw the Giga Drain heading for it straight away, but it eventually started swimming right towards it. What the hell was it thinking? No one could figure, not even the Referee who was busy looking inside the pool like a little girl. Lapras came too close, and was eventually hit by Giga Drain.

-8 Damage, -7 Energy

Soon, the beams which encased Lapras was broken free, and it continued swimming up, to the shore. Lapras' speed began to increase dramatically high, to such an extend that it came bursting out of the water, like a rocket which just took off. Lapras smiled and greeted its friendly rival before opening its mouth and doing another welcoming ceremony. A light blue ball formed in front of Lapras's mouth and then a light blue beam came out bursting and went right at the opponent. Roselia was caught off guard, but it could see the move coming.

-22 Damage, -7 Energy

However, it didn't freeze its opponent. Lapras then started free falling back to the pool, as Roselia broke free from the earlier move. As commanded by its Trainer, it was prepared to up its stats. Roselia started spinning around as it was bathed in a green glow. Its Special Attack and Attack stat grew one stage. It was prepared to do quite some hefty damage, if it were to use a grass type physical move.

-4 Energy

Lapras once again let out a huge sigh of relief, as it smiled while free-falling. It made a huge landing by crashing into the pools, but didn't submerge itself this time. From where it was, it started to pull out its next super move. It opened its mouth once again, but with an aid of its two forearms, it summoned a huge blizzard throughout the entire cave. The referee was already shivering thanks to the Ice Beam earlier, but thanks to this blizzard, it made the situation much more worse. Roselia had no great opening to dodge this attack, since the battle itself took place in a cavern, pretty much limiting its movement. A huge snowstorm plowed Roselia through and hard, and made it crash to the floor of the battle arena.

-28 Damage, -9 Energy

However, Roselia was not knocked out....yet.

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
HP: 92
Energy: 55
Mood:

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
HP: 50
Energy: 46
Stat Changes: Atk +2

Ref Notes:
- Giga Drain used, reason why it didn't do much is because you had Sp.Atk -1. :D
- Ice Beam didn't score a CH or a freeze (roll @ 45)
- Growth used, Sp.Atk and Atk up one stage
- Blizzard hit, roll @ 14, no freeze (roll @ 67)
- Damage added up to 50 exactly, from Ice Beam + Blizzard.

Next Action Notes:

Etc:
- Woot for fast update!

CM
06-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Alright, Ototo-chan, I'd like to call a truce for the first part of this next round. Both of our Pokemon need energy so let's give them a moment. After that we'll get back to the battle. Shinju, if Gaia boosts her stats again or change yours, use Sing. If she uses a special move to keep this battle long distance, use Confuse Ray. Lastly, if she uses a physical attack to bring this into close range combat, use Blizzard again.

Chill ~ Sing/Confuse Ray/Blizzard

Beartic Tundra
06-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Simple. Sleep Powder. If she falls asleep, Seed Bomb. Otherwise, chill.

Sleep Powder~Seed Bomb/Chill

3m0d0ll
06-22-2011, 05:38 AM
Tsuna asked me to let him claim this battle, so this battle can now only be Reffed by him. c:

Trainer17
06-22-2011, 05:57 AM
============
Round Eight
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Energy: 55
Mood:

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 46

Roselia looked like it had all in its pocket. I mean, after all, Lapras was the slowest of the two. Roselia began spinning around, ready to summon a huge storm of sleep powder. Lapras would be immobilized and that would give the upper hand in this battle. It then released a sparkling blue powder from its petal-like hands and directed it towards the Lapras. However, the powders vanished right before Lapras. It didn't hit.

"Looks like that attack missed.." I called out.

-4 Energy

Lapras on the other hand was rather happy to know that the move missed, giving it the advantage now. Hah, how the tables turn at the last few minutes is sure something to laugh at. Or not. So first, it began to rest a little, restoring its Energy back, not by a large amount, but an ample.

+6 Energy

Roselia did the same as well, since Sleep Powder missed, that's the only command it could execute, for the moment. But it was a smart move, at least Roselia didn't have to be exhausted out due to low level energy.

+6 Energy

Then, Lapras thought back a little, remembering what its Trainer commanded it to do, it could only think of one move out of the three given. Lapras quickly raised its two fore-arms and started waving. Five golden orbs of light appeared and started circling around its body. As it raised its arms in the air, the five orbs fired towards the opponent and stopped right above it. The orbs then circled around the opponent and float downward to the middle of its body. Roselia panicked, but it couldn't do anything to get rid of them. They then floated back up above the opponent's head and grew larger by the minute until they exploded in a flash of white light, confusing the opponent. Roselia fell to its knees, but it seemed it was still alright, but now it was confused.

-5 Energy

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Mood:

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 48
Mood: Confused

Ref Notes:
- Sleep Powder missed, rolled 88
- Both Pokemon Chilled @ 6 Energy each.
- Confuse Ray hit.

Next Action Notes:

Etc:
- Woot for fast update!

Beartic Tundra
06-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Question. Aren't conditionals on a per move basis? Such as earlier, Lapras dodged the first attack so nothing worked. Since I chilled my second, I didn't fit any of the conditions

3m0d0ll
06-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Question. Aren't conditionals on a per move basis? Such as earlier, Lapras dodged the first attack so nothing worked. Since I chilled my second, I didn't fit any of the conditions
Since non of the conditionals fit, the move Lapras used was purely up to Tsuna using the best judgement he could. Since you kept the battle 'long distance', I understand why he had Lapras use Confuse Ray rather than another move.

Beartic Tundra
06-23-2011, 04:33 AM
If she tries anything but an attack that will harm you, Sleep Powder. If she uses a super-effective move, Protect. If she protects, Chill. Otherwise use Seed Bomb. Then use Grass Knot. Protect if she attacks. If you already used Protect, dodge.

Sleep Powder/Protect/Chill/Seed Bomb~Grass Knot/Protect/Dodge

CM
06-23-2011, 04:59 AM
Okay Shinju, time for a change in strategy. Let's change things up with Dragon Dance, and then let's make a grand exit out of the water by using Body Slam.

Dragon Dance ~ Body Slam

3m0d0ll
06-23-2011, 09:00 AM
If she tries anything but an attack that will harm you, Sleep Powder. If she uses a super-effective move, Protect. If she protects, Chill. Otherwise use Seed Bomb. Then use Grass Knot. Protect if she attacks. If you already used Protect, dodge.

Sleep Powder/Protect/Chill/Seed Bomb~Grass Knot/Protect/Dodge
Protecting wouldn't harm you... :/

Beartic Tundra
06-23-2011, 01:35 PM
But, if she protects, my attack is useless. Therefore, I'd chill for energy.

Trainer17
06-24-2011, 04:29 AM
@Beartic : I'm not sure if you've read the conditional rules or not, but Higher Priority Moves can not be ordered as wait-and-see conditionals. Rules are found here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3252773&postcount=2). Please take that into account during your next turn ^^

============
Round Nine
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Mood: Happy

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Mood: Confused

The battle had been going on pretty intensely, and Lapras seemed to have brought Roselia to at least half of its health in a turn or two. Crystal knows how to use her Pokemon as a Trainer, and is prepared to put up much more of a fight since this battle looks like it could end any moment. Moments earlier, Roselia was struck by the Confuse Ray, and Beartic gave his order of commands. Roselia, tried to execute Sleep Powder should it's opponent try anything but attacking it. However, confusion prevented it from doing so. Roselia smacked itself in confusion!

-6 Damage

Lapras started spinning about in the waters, raising its attack and speed stats in an instant. Dragon Dance, it was called, and it looks like Dragon Type Pokemon aren't the only ones to learn that move. Lapras was also way faster than its opponent now, so it could get in any moves in first, before Roselia could.

-4 Energy

Lapras then made a huge leap out of the water, as it soared the peaks of the caves, preparing its next move. However, if Roselia were to see an incoming attack, it was ordered to protect. Roselia tried to put its two petal-like hands forward and a green glow appeared just for a moment, but alas, the confusion it had earlier haunted it again, and provided a nasty deal of self damage, preventing it from putting up a shield from the incoming attack.

-6 Damage

Lapras, which was already up in the air, made a landing right on top its opponent, knocking over and pinning it down for good. Luck wasn't on Beartic's side today, as the move also paralyzed his Roselia. So now Roselia had two statuses to deal with. Confusion, and something that drags its speed down by far, Paralysis.

Lapras : -10 Energy
Roselia : -16 Damage

What will unfold next?

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Energy: 42
Stat Changes: Atk and Spd +1
Mood: Really Happy

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
HP: 22
Mood: Confused, Paralyzed

Ref Notes:
- Confusion smacks @ first action above 50% (whereby rolls of 50 and below wouldn't smack) I rolled 69, so smacked.
- Smacked at 6 Damage (6 Attack of Roselia's)
- 2nd action of Confusion smacks @ above 75% (whereby rolls of 75 and below wouldn't smack) I rolled 98, so smacked.
- Confusion would last for one more action.
- Body Slam's paralysis rate, roll 1 - 10 and if 1, 2, or 3, paralyzed. I rolled 3.

Next Action Notes:

Etc:
- Nothing yet.

CM
06-24-2011, 04:40 AM
You're doing well, Shinju. Just a little more and Roselia will no longer be a problem. Let's start things of with Future Sight, making sure that his Pokemon is hit with an attack later on in the battle. Next, follow it up with Ice Beam. However, if he orders his Pokemon to Protect, use Safeguard instead.

Future Sight ~ Ice Beam/Safeguard

Beartic Tundra
06-24-2011, 08:24 AM
Seed Bomb~Protect

Trainer17
06-24-2011, 10:25 AM
============
Round Ten
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
Energy: 42
Stat Changes: Atk and Spd +1

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Mood: Confused, Paralyzed

Lapras was glad of the recent changes of events that unfold. Most luck were in its favor, and now it held the upper hand of speed between the two Pokemon. Lapras could have gone to the finishing blow, but Crystal had other plans. Lapras' eyes, followed by its whole body glowed light blue. After a little bit of time passed, the wind blew strong around the cave. Looks like the cave's opening invited the strong gust of wind. It was Future Sight. Nothing will happen this turn of course.

Roselia on the other hand, was trying to fight its confusion. But it had higher chances that it could snap out of confusion. Paralysis didn't seem to interfere either. Roselia brought forth its petal-like hands and opened them and a white orb slowly formed inside of it. It then fired multiple glowing white seeds from its petal-like hands towards Lapras that exploded on impact. Roselia wasn't confused anymore, however, it was still paralyzed. Lapras also had superior defense, compared to Roselia's recent attack stat change. So the move didn't really do that much of a damage.

-9 Damage, -7 Energy

Lapras decided to hold in for a moment, and saw Roselia starting to execute its next move. Protect. Paralysis once again, didn't seem to interfere, and Roselia put up a barrier as commanded. However, there was no incoming attacks from Lapras. Crystal did some thinking, it seems. Or actually knew what Beartic would move with, and didn't want to waste any of her Lapras' attack. Lapras on the other hand, Lapras leaned its head forward and the 'horn' on its head glowed light green. A large, crystallized barrier then appeared around Lapras' body, protecting it from any status inflicting attacks. It was well prepared.

Roselia : -8 Energy, Lapras : -8 Energy

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia
Lapras ♀
HP: 83
Energy: 34
Stat Changes: Atk and Spd +1, Safeguard for 5 actions.

===

Pyroboy74
Roselia ♀
Energy: 33
Mood: Paralyzed

Ref Notes:
- Future Sight will do damage at the end of next turn.
- Roselia snapped out of confusion.
- First action paralysis chance : above 50%, rolled 47
- Second action paralysis chance : above 75%, rolled 19
- Safeguard will last for 5 actions
- Paralysis will last for one more action.

Next Action Notes:

Etc:
- Nothing yet.

Beartic Tundra
06-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Wouldn't Roselia's attack be equal to Lapras's defense? Originally, it's 4. Plus the 2 and her STAB would be 9

Trainer17
06-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Wouldn't Roselia's attack be equal to Lapras's defense? Originally, it's 4. Plus the 2 and her STAB would be 9

STAB isn't added to the attack stat just like that. :o According to the ASB Compendium anyway. Atk +2 is just added to make it a final 6.

Beartic Tundra
06-25-2011, 03:00 PM
Use Razor Leaf then Giga Drain.

Razor Leaf~Giga Drain

CM
06-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Shinju, let's move back into the pool to dodge his Leaf Blade. Then, after that, use Protect.

dive into pool ~ Protect

3m0d0ll
06-29-2011, 06:30 AM
Tsuna asked me to re-open this thread so other Refs could post Rounds here, as he'll be going back to school in the near future.

Elbub
07-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Round Eleven

Crystal Momoyia
(OO)
Shinju
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/131.png
(F)
Health: 83%
Energy: 34%
Ability: Shell Armour
Status: Really happy. (Attack +1; Speed +1; Safeguarded for 5 more actions)
Moves: dive into pool ~ Protect

Beartic Tundra
(XO)
Gaia
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/315.png
(F)
Health: 22%
Energy: 33%
Status: Paralysed. (Paralysed for one more action; Attack +2)
Moves: Razor Leaf ~ Giga Drain

Shinju knew that her chances of avoiding the attack were better at this point than any other. She quickly shuffled towards the large lake nearby, and immediately tried to dive as deep as she could under the surface. Unfortunately, her choice of location in the lake, meant that she hit the bottom of the area far earlier than she would have liked; she was still too much in the shallows to avoid Gaia’s attack completely! Shinju whipped her head around, fearing the leaves that were sure to be whipping towards her. But, to her surprise and relief, her opponent seemed frozen where she stood, unable to move due to the electricity that held her muscles in place. A bead of moisture trickled down Gaia’s face, almost like sweat would, although it was purely coincidental. After a while, Gaia gave up; she knew her attempts to escape the paralysis were futile. Fortunately for her, as the action drew to a close, she could feel the last of the electricity leaving her limbs. Her paralysis was over and she was free to move as she would.

Shinju, however, was still faster than Gaia. Not only that, but her next action was one of a priority. Shinju’s eyes glowed red, as her body released a rapidly growing, green sphere. The sphere grew to a sufficient size until it completed covered every last part of her body. The strain on Shinju to maintain the shield was great, but she knew she wouldn’t have to keep it up for ever.

The anticipation was certainly called for; within seconds of the fully erect shield, Gaia’s body began to glow green. Energy beams shot from the centre of her small frame, directly towards Shinju. Unfortunately for Gaia, they were stopped a few feet short by Shinju’s shield. The attack on her defences put extra pressure on Shinju to maintain the shield, but once Gaia dropped her assault, once more releasing the futility of her efforts, Shinju was once more free to drop her shield, breathing a sigh of relief, and also one of fatigue. The effort she had put into this battle was beginning to take its toll on her, as it was also on her opponent.

Unfortunately for Gaia, however, the round was not yet over. An earlier Future Sight would now take it's toll. A blast of psychic energy suddenly exploded forth from Shinju's forehead, smashing into the Thorn Pokémon. The damage was severe, and Gaia could barely bring herself back to her feet after being knocked down by the attack. Her body would not take much more. Similarly, Shinju was now nearly barely able to move for different reasons. Despite being happy with the round in general, her energy levels were dangerously low.

Round Eleven End

Crystal Momoyia
(OO)
Shinju
(F)
Energy: 11%
Status: Glad to have avoid the worst of the Grass-type attacks, but really starting to feel the fatigue. (Attack +1; Speed +1; Safeguarded for 3 more actions)

Beartic Tundra
(OO)
Gaia
(F)
Health: 6%
Energy: 23%
Status: On her last legs, distraught at the failure of the last round. (Attack +2)

Arena Notes:
- There is a 5% chance of Pokémon to slip and fall, cancelling their attack and taking a very small amount of damage.
- Shinju’s slip rolls were 33 and 39, with anything from 1-5 resulting in the attack failing and 2% damage.
- Gaia’s slip rolls were 57 and 62, with anything from 1-5 resulting in the attack failing and 2% damage.

Referee Notes:
- Shinju; dive into pool (-3% energy), Protect (-8% energy), Future Sight (16% damage, -12% energy)
- Gaia; Razor Leaf (-3% energy due to struggle with paralysis), Giga Drain (-7% energy)
- Critical-hit rolls; None.
- There is a 73 point different between the two Pokémon’s Speed at the start of the round. Therefore, there is a 73% chance that Shinju will fully avoid the Razor Leaf, and a 27% that she will take partial damage. This roll was 98, so partial damage was taken, but Shinju used less energy than if she had fully avoided the damage. You will see, however, that this was irrelevant.
- Gaia’s paralysis roll was 1, with anything from 1-10 resulting in an inability to move.
- Crystal Momoyia, your attacks first please.

CM
07-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Before I post my moves, what happened to the Future Sight that I had used the turn before? Shouldn't it have hit at the end of this round?

Elbub
07-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Before I post my moves, what happened to the Future Sight that I had used the turn before? Shouldn't it have hit at the end of this round?

My apologies; I'll update this ASAP and edit this post to let you know it's done.

EDIT: Done :) Thanks for reminding me, I should have checked the previous notes completely.

CM
07-09-2011, 01:05 AM
I'm going to switch to Drakon, and then have him use Cut.

http://dialgafans.pytalhost.de/Front/611.gifhttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Bag_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png
[Drakon] Fraxure (♂)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Obtained: Starter (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3262455&postcount=108) - evolved (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3306646&postcount=96)
Signature Move: Dragon Heart
Description: As the only evolution line that is pure Dragon, Drakon embraces the type's unique powers. He is proud to be full Dragon and not mixing it with another type of element. The power of his type is unique, and he has learned how to manipulate it to his advantage. When he focuses on this unique power, he gets an dark violet aura around him. He feels his Dragon powers become stronger for a temporary time, but his strength increase. However, he can feel a part of him weaken, but that is nothing compared to the power surge he feels. He accepts this new power, embracing the Dragon in him with all his heart and soul.
Type: Dragon | Base Power: — | Accuracy: — | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 6
Effects: ATK and SATK + 2; DEF and SDEF - 1; next Dragon-type move used x2 damage only if used after this move
Usage Gap: Once every three rounds

Switch (Fraxure) ~ Cut

Beartic Tundra
07-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Start with Giga Drain then Seed Bomb!

Giga Drain~Seed Bomb

Elbub
07-09-2011, 11:27 AM
I've also noticed that a Critical-hit was scored way back on Lapras. Which shouldn't happen due the fact that Lapras has the ability Shell Armour. Crystal, I don't think it's feasible for me or anyone to go back and recalculate all the rounds since, but I'd just like your confirmation that this is okay.

CM
07-09-2011, 03:17 PM
I didn't notice that, but it's fine. It's too late to recalculate everything, so I think that the battle should continue from where it is now.

Elbub
07-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Round Twelve

Crystal Momoyia
(OO)
Shinju
(F)
Energy: 11%
Status: Glad to have avoid the worst of the Grass-type attacks, but really starting to feel the fatigue. (Attack +1; Speed +1; Safeguarded for 3 more actions)
Moves: switch to Drakon the Fraxure ~ Cut

Beartic Tundra
(OO)
Gaia
(F)
Health: 6%
Status: On her last legs, distraught at the failure of the last round. (Attack +2)
Moves: Giga Drain

Seeing that her Pokémon was suffering enough due to fatigue Crystal Momoyia recalled Shinju. Gaia was horrified to see her opponent’s replacement; a Fraxure. Not fully evolved, but still dangerous enough to a Pokémon on its last legs. Like Gaia was.

She stumbled forward slightly, preparing herself for her first attack, hoping to recover some health with a Giga Drain like she had tried to previously. But Lady Luck had something else in store for Beartic and Tundra; the slick floor of the cavern betrayed Gaia, making her slip and fall, smashing into the ground hard. The damage caused by the fall itself was little, but the effect would end up being far greater than that.

Drakon, the newly arrived Fraxure, saw his chance to end his opponent before they’d even got to know each other. He bounded across the arena gleefully, almost laughing at his opponent’s misfortune. The claw he brought down onto the downed Roselia was more than enough to send her unconscious, ending their very short time against each other. But it turned out that Gaia wasn’t completely done, despite her lack of health. In his haste to finish Gaia off, Drakon hadn’t noticed the poisonous thorns showing where he hit. Inspecting his claws, he noticed several scratches, now laced with poison. The wound stung, but his pride was great; he had barely tried in this battle, and he had already downed one opponent.

Round Twelve End

Crystal Momoyia
(OO)
Drakon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/611.png
(M)
Health: 97%
Energy: 93%
Status: Laughing at his opponent’s misfortune, but irritated at her final parting gift. (Poisoned, losing 3% health at the end of every round)

Beartic Tundra
(OX)
Gaia
(F)
Health: KNOCKED OUT

Arena Notes:
- There is a 5% chance of Pokémon to slip and fall, cancelling their attack and taking a very small amount of damage.
- Drakon’s slip roll was 81, with anything from 1-5 resulting in the attack failing and 2% damage.
- Gaia’s slip roll was 1, with anything from 1-5 resulting in the attack failing and 2% damage.

Referee Notes:
- Shinju; switch to Drakon the Fraxure
- Drakon; Cut (4% damage, -7% energy)
- Gaia; Giga Drain (slipped and fell; -2% health)
- Critical-hit rolls; Cut rolled a 4, with anything rolling a 1 meaning a Critical-hit.
- Cut’s accuracy roll was 69, with anything from 1-95 resulting in a hit.
- Poison Point’s effect roll was 19, with anything from 1-30 resulting in Poison.
- Beartic Tundra, if you’d like to send out Mienfoo again and order your attacks first please. If we do this fast, we can have it done by the end of today.

Beartic Tundra
07-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Ok. Sending out Alessa, use Force Palm and High Jump Kick

Force Palm~High Jump Kick

CM
07-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Sorry Drakon. Forgot about Poison Point. But we won't let that slow us down. Start with Dig to dodge (and then attack after dodging if possible during the same action), and then use Draco Meteor to cause some serious damage.

Dig ~ Draco Meteor

Elbub
07-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Round Thirteen

Crystal Momoyia
(OO)
Drakon
(M)
Health: 97%
Energy: 93%
Status: Laughing at his opponent’s misfortune, but irritated at her final parting gift. (Poisoned, losing 3% health at the end of every round)
Moves: Dig ~ Draco Meteor

Beartic Tundra
(OX)
Alyssa
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/619.png
(F)
Health: 31%
Energy: 82%
Moves: Force Palm ~ Hi Jump Kick

Cursing the misfortune that had lost his first Pokémon, Beartic Tundra recalled Gaia, and sent out Alyssa the Mienfoo. On re-entering the battle, the Minefoo glowed suddenly with regenerative power. Her ability had allowed her a better chance at taking on her opponent who had so easily downed her comrade.

Drakon would start the round however, jumping up and delving rapidly under the ground in one swift moment. He quickly dug through the earth to where he knew his opponent stood. Alyssa, foolishly, confusedly looked at the ground to see where her opponent had gone. A bad move. As Drakon remerged from the ground, he caught Alyssa right in the face, causing considerably more damage than he would have done normally. Alyssa reeled and stumbled backwards considerably. She’d barely been back in the battle 15 seconds and she was already close to unconsciousness.

She knew she couldn’t just stand there and take the abuse, however. She had to avenge Gaia. She stumbled, forwards this time, and placed her had on Drakon’s chest. Drakon was confused. Was this a sign of surrender? “Apparently not” he thought, as the light green blast that exploded from Alyssa’s palm sent him flying backwards.

Irritated to be caught so off guard, he knew it was time to end this Mienfoo once and for all. A black shadow-like aura appeared on his forehead, and his eyes glowed ominously brightly. Mienfoo cocked her head to one side, wondering what was coming. When she saw the bright orange meteors, she whimpered quietly.

Seconds later, the battle was done. Alyssa’s prone and silent (unconscious, not dead; don’t be that dark) figure was recalled by her downbeat trainer. Crystal Momoyia cautiously patted her victorious Fraxure on the back, slightly wary of the power it head. Lapras released it’s cry, having been returned to the lake to frolic in the victory. The long struggle was over.

Round Thirteen End

Crystal Momoyia
(OO)
Drakon
(M)
Energy: 64%
Status: Proud of his achievements in two rounds. (Poisoned, losing 3% health at the end of every round; Special Attack -2)

Beartic Tundra
(XX)
Alyssa
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/619.png
(F)
Health: KNOCKED OUT
Energy: 76%

Arena Notes:
- Drakon’s slip rolls were 54 and 55, with anything from 1-5 resulting in the attack failing and 2% damage.
- Alyssa’s slip roll was 54, with anything from 1-5 resulting in the attack failing and 2% damage.

Referee Notes:
- Drakon; Dig (32% damage, -13% energy), Draco Meteor (14% damage, -16% energy)
- Alyssa; Regenerator (Ability; +15% health), Force Palm (11% damage, -6% energy)
- Critical-hit rolls; Dig rolled a 1, Force Palm rolled a 10
- Force Palm’s accuracy roll was 79, with anything from 1-30 resulting in paralysis of the opponent.
- Draco Meteor’s accuracy roll was 12, with anything from 1-90 resulting in a hit.
- As it turns out, the critical hit wouldn’t have mattered. This battle would have been over without it; Draco Meteor would have done up to an extra 20% damage if it could have. Still, the RNG did not like you today Beartic.

Summary
- Crystal Momoyia gets $14 for winning this battle.
- Beartic Tundra gets $7 for fighting hard.
- Tsuna gets $50 for his efforts.
- I get $15 for mine.
- You also get me trying to work out why you guys have been paid so little. Extra payment for using Shiny Pokémon? What is this…