PDA

View Full Version : Consider Arceus legitimate?

hokogo52
05-07-2011, 06:49 AM
Should we consider Arceus legitimate in battles or in trades? I really want to add this one to my team, most logically for it's stats.

Now, Arceus was distributed a few times via Nintendo events so there are some people that have him the fair way but I suppose they're vastly outnumbered by the people who didn't.

I think the majority of Arceus' is illegitimate. Even if it's fairly trade for another high-end Pokemon, the origin of Arceus is still most likely to be found in some R4 savegame editor.

What are your thoughts?

Tsujin
05-07-2011, 09:53 AM
99% of the people on this site are going to have gotten Arceus legitimately. He's completely legal and legit in battles and in trades. However he's not very good except for more of a surprise pokemon. You're better off using something else instead of Arceus unless you're building an Uber team.

Skylands
05-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Yeah, if you use Arceus for the fun of things, and not for competitive play, then it doesn't matter if you use it or not. That's just up to you.

Mr420
05-07-2011, 04:19 PM
I happen to think that Areceus is Legit. tho I wouldnt want one from a trade as alot of the people who feel left out will hack it into thier game for dex or what ever else..

During the PCP Event at Gamestop or TRU i bumpt into a kid who traded me a Lv1 shiny Arceus for one of my EVd mons.. I have neverd done anything with it except have it collect dust...

I happen to be happy with my TRU events tho that they too just sit & collect dust.. oh the irony of it all.

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-07-2011, 06:06 PM
I happen to think that Areceus is Legit. tho I wouldnt want one from a trade as alot of the people who feel left out will hack it into thier game for dex or what ever else..

During the PCP Event at Gamestop or TRU i bumpt into a kid who traded me a Lv1 shiny Arceus for one of my EVd mons.. I have neverd done anything with it except have it collect dust...

I happen to be happy with my TRU events tho that they too just sit & collect dust.. oh the irony of it all.

If my internet worked with my Pokemon, I would be asking you to clone it and trade it to me xD

Mr420
05-07-2011, 06:50 PM
If my internet worked with my Pokemon, I would be asking you to clone it and trade it to me xD

its funny to me because you dont make mention if you're talking about the shiny Hack or the TRU real deal or both . lol:crackup:

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Arceus, Arceus, Arceus, ARCEUS!!!!