PDA

View Full Version : The Alpha Guild: Only for True heroes!

Focal
10-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Welcome, to the Alpha Guild!

This Guild is only for people who know how to take a punch, and maybe even more. For people who do not fear anything, not even death itself. Like it says, only for true heroes. Of course I will give everyone a chance in joining. But if you do not adjust to our likings, the game is up. So follow our rules, face your fears and enter the Guild House!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this Guild will become a great one, and maybe rise above all other Teams, Guilds, Clans, Groups, etc. We have special Ranks to show how high up you are in the Guild. Below are the symbols and the names of the ranks. There are 4 Ranks in total.

Name: Alpha Rookie
Symbol: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/yellowstar.png
Description: Everyone starts out as a rookie. Once you have done more activities for the Guild, your Rank might go up to the next step. All Rookies will receive training on only battling if they wish to.

Name: Alpha Warrior
Symbol: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/greenstar.png
Description: Once you have done enough for the Guild, you will get a Rank upgrade. the Warriors have more saying in the Guild than Rookies do, but have less authority than Masters and Heroes. Warriors still receive training, but this time they can learn from our Masters.

Name: Alpha Master
Symbol: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/bluestar.png
Description: Once you reach this, you will start to understand why it's tough to be a leader of a group of strangers. As a Master, you will receive private lessons from our Heroes in things like leadership and things that might help out in the real world.

Name: Alpha Hero
Symbol: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/redstar.png
Description: Heroes have the most authority of the other three Ranks, so it is there opinion that is most important, seeing as they are wiser than Rookies, Warriors or Masters. They also give special training to only Masters, and also help out a little if needed during trainings.

All right, now that the Ranks have been introduced, I believe it's time to move on to the Rules, Goals, etc. So here we go.

Rules:
1) No SPAMming/flaming other members
2) No swearing/cussing
3) Do not join this Guild unless you plan to do your best to help out
4) Do not attack other people while they have their backs on you, because it's cowardly

Any other Rules will be added later, but please follow these, or face the consequences.

Goals:
Just like the rest... be the best out there!

We also have Guild Banners! Choose which one you want, and I will add your name to it along with your Rank. Once your Rank goes up, I will edit it for you. Here are the banners.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/alphabanner.png: Black/Red
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/alphabanner2.png: White/Blue

Just say which one you want.

Member List:

Name: FShadow
Jobs within the Guild: Layout, banners, Leader

Name: Tamer San
Jobs within the Guild: Official

Name: Loyal Arcanine
Jobs within the Guild: Official

Name: Elite 4 cris
Jobs within the Guild: None Yet

Name: Umbreon Shadow

Name: 2wingsrbettaden1

Name: Umbreon Moon

Name: Severance

Name: Sky Girl

Name: Silver Skarmory

Name: *The Master*

Name: Ishak

Name: QeisyGold

Name: Pikachu

Name: Megumi

Name: Bronislav

Name: Pika57

Total Member Count: 17

The form to fill out if you want to join:
Name:
Why do you want to join:
Will you be active and give this Guild you best:

FShadow
FShadow
FShadow
Everything in this post is mine, so please don't take it! I worked hard on it, and you should respect that, so before you take anything, remember, I'm keeping an eye on everyone.

Banner Contest Candidates:

*The Master*: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/themaster921/mikebannercopy.png
FShadow: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/alphaguildthreadbanner.png

DarkChild
10-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Name:BL
Why do you want to join:This seems a fun oppertunity, and a swell idea ^^
Will you be active and give this Guild you best:Indeed, very much.
Why are you filling in this question:I've been looking for a new club to join since i left team fury. And this looks like the right one for me (I hope)

And can i have black and red banner?

Focal
10-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Name:BL
Why do you want to join:This seems a fun oppertunity, and a swell idea ^^
Will you be active and give this Guild you best:Indeed, very much.
Why are you filling in this question:I've been looking for a new club to join since i left team fury. And this looks like the right one for me (I hope)

And can i have black and red banner?

Accepted, I hope you live up to your word and go far in the Guild. I'm sure you have what it takes to become a Hero! Here's your banner, wear it proudly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/blbanner.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/blbanner.png

Tamer San
10-07-2005, 06:32 AM
You can't make him WEAR a banner Rob :P

Name: Tamer
Why do you want to join: because you and me has been together ever since Tri-Blade
Will you be active and give this Guild your best: Yeah, I can work in Arts, RolePlaying, Fiction, URPG...anything you want ;)
Why are you filling in this question: Isn't this question is almost same as "Why do you want to join?" but in another way? :P

Focal
10-07-2005, 12:46 PM
You can't make him WEAR a banner Rob :P

Name: Tamer
Why do you want to join: because you and me has been together ever since Tri-Blade
Will you be active and give this Guild your best: Yeah, I can work in Arts, RolePlaying, Fiction, URPG...anything you want ;)
Why are you filling in this question: Isn't this question is almost same as "Why do you want to join?" but in another way? :P

Of course I can make him wear it, I just don't think it'll cover up much :tongue:
Anyways, welcome to the Guild and I hope you enjoy it and give it your all :wink:

Loyal Arcanine
10-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Why do you want to join: Because this could be the club everybody wants to join.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Yes.
Why are you filling in this question: So I can join. :tongue:

Tamer San
10-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Why do you want to join: Because this could be the club everybody wants to join.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Yes.
Why are you filling in this question: So I can join. :tongue:

That tickled me XD

Robert, i suggest we ditch this part of the form...it is nearly like question number two?!

bronislav84
10-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Name: Bronislav/Bron
Why do you want to join: Uh, I never intentionally play Villains, so I'm uh, heroic. That didn't sound right, I know.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: If active means like be here every day, then I probably can't do that, but I'll check in when I do get online.
Why are you filling in this question? No idea. Just cause it's here, I guess.

It might be fun to see where this goes, so I'd like to join. Hey I might bring back my old team, or this will be it's replacement. That might be interesting. Dunno yet. Is this even aiming to be a Team, in the (really, really, really, and did I mention really?) remote chance that the War comes back?

Cris
10-07-2005, 07:56 PM
name:cris
why do you want to join:cuz it sounds cool
will you be active and give this guild your best:yes,i will,i'm online all days
why are you filling in this question:since lan didn't let me enter team fury beacuse"i didn't have enough posts",i have been searching for a good team to enter
edit:i want the red and black banner

Focal
10-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Loyal Arcanine: Accepted. Hope you enjoy your time here in the Alpha Guild.

Tamer: Lol, I don't know why I put that question there. :tongue: It just seemed funny to see if people would actually fill out that question :wink:

Bron: Also accepted. And you don't have to be on every day, just check in once in a while to cinfirm you're still alive. :tongue:

Cris: Accepted as well, and I hope you're right about being online everyday, because being active will carry you far. Here's your banner:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/crisbanner.png

Sidenote for everyone: I'm not sure if this Guild will be a part of the WAR when the time comes. I have of course given it thought, and I've decided to wait until the time comes before I make my full decision. Welcome to the guild all new members, I hope you make us proud. Soon we will have a contest for the Guild thread banner. Not the Small banners for your sig, but for the top of the thread. I hope at least some of you participate, and may the best artist win. :wink:

Umbreon Shadow
10-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Name: Shadow
Why do you want to join: I also have been searching for a group ever since I left Team Fury. This seems like a cool idea too!
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Yes, I'm on almost everyday.

Although I don't understand the training part.

Pika57
10-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Name(full): pika57(pika57yo Pikachu Lord of all Heinz Ketchup)
Why do you want to join: I've been intrested in joining a group for some time. Plus I need something to do. I have a little experience in groups(Runescape Clan that fell apart less than a month after i joined) but i think I could contribute in someway.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Yes. Do I get a Cookie?

Also: Red and Black Pwns Blue and White!

Syas
10-09-2005, 03:09 AM
Name: Syas
Why do you want to join: DR, Tamer, LA, and Bron are here, Cool People = Cool Group, ne?
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Active? Hopefully. My Best? Definately.

2wings
10-09-2005, 10:04 AM
I'm not a true heroe but anyways:

Name: 2wingsrbettaden1
Why do i want to join: Cause i'm bored and this sounds interesting
Will i be active?: I'll do my best but i'm not making any promises.

Tamer San
10-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Name: Syas
Why do you want to join: DR, Tamer, LA, and Bron are here, Cool People = Cool Group, ne?
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Active? Hopefully. My Best? Definately.

You are the best Syas ^_^

Focal
10-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Shadow: Accepted. And about that training, I'll get back to that soon.

Pika: Also accepted, and here's your banner.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/pika57banner.png

Syas: Accepted too, and nice thing to say about us :wink:

2wings: Same as by the others, accepted.

Okay everyone, now we have tons of members in about 3 days time. :tongue: I'm hoping this Guild will keep on growing, and I hope that all members will be able to prove themselves. Good luck to all of you.

About Trainings:
I'm sure you've all been wondering about these traingings you can receive. Well, these trainings can be given to those people who really need them. For Rookies, they can receive help with battling. You can do test battles with an Official Tester/Trainer. You can use your own Pokémon, but no prizes will be given at the end of the match.

Warriors: They can also receive battle training.

Masters: They can get help on battling, but they will also learn things such as helping out others, and how hard it is to lead a group of many people.

Heroes: They can still receive trainings on anything, but they will especially help out others.

I hope this was clear to everyone, if not, you can still ask questions.

Pika57
10-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Where can I receive this training?

Focal
10-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Where can I receive this training?

On messengers such as AIM, YIM or MSN. Just make sure that an Official is present when doing this training.

Loyal Arcanine
10-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah, Robert, I'd like the red/black banner. :tongue:

Pika57
10-11-2005, 04:58 PM
out of curiosity... whos an official?

Mitsuko Souma
10-12-2005, 03:45 AM
Name: UmbreonMoon, but call me Moon.
Why do you want to join: It is my first group, but I am planning on making the most of it, and I want to start from the beginning, and this being new, I would be one of the first members...so yeah.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: As active as possible, but my dad in known to ban me from the computer. So I might be gone for months, sometimes. My best? Of course. I have nothing else to give except my socks, and those are mine.:oops:

EDIT: Almost forgot. White and blue banner, please!

And...what does training do? And I don't have any form of Instant Messaging. Is that bad?

Focal
10-12-2005, 08:21 AM
Mike: Your banners done, all I need to do is wait until Photobucket is back up :goofy:

Pika: So far, there are no Officials. I could be one, but I'm not good at giving lessons. We'll have to vote to see who will become an Official.

Moon: Accepted. Welcome to the team, and have fun! Not having an Instant Messenger is fine, but it is handy in many cases. And your banner's also done, I'll post it when PB is back up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, seeing as we have many members now, we're going to need Officials. So far we only need 2 Officials. If you would like to become one, just apply here and after we have 5 candidates you can vote on which two people would make the best Officials. Applications can start now.

EDIT: Mike, your banner.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/mikebanner.png

Moon: Yours.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/moonbanner.png

Enjoy ^^

Severance
10-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Name: Severance
Why do you want to join: I want to try to play in a guild, and this is my first real team
Will you be active and give this Guild your best: Yeah, i will be online as much as i can and give the guild my best.

Eidt: i want to Red and Black banner plz (if u accepted me) XD

Focal
10-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Accepted Severance. I hope you have fun and do your best. Here's your banner:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/severancebanner.png

Sky Girl
10-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh my! A real group that doesn't require 500 posts to get in!

Name: Sky Girl (Sky/SG)
Why do you want to join: Um, it looks fun? Plus, Team Fury went
. >ding<. So yeah, I need a new outlet.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: duh. Have you ever known me to not give something my best?
>.>
<.<

Blue/White banner plz.

:biggrin:

EDIT: do we have to be a member of URPG to join?

Mitsuko Souma
10-13-2005, 12:05 AM
Fanks. And I'd like to apply for official! Nothing better to do, and this looks like it will be a successful team!

Umbreon Shadow
10-13-2005, 02:29 AM
I'd like a red and black banner please!

So the battle training is in the URPG?

DarkChild
10-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Can i also try for an Official? ^^

Focal
10-13-2005, 07:53 AM
SG: Welcome to the Guild!
Here's your banner: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/sgbanner.png
And answer to your question: No, you don't have to be a member of the URPG. :wink:

Moon: I'll add you to the list, and good luck!

Shadow: Here's your banner as well. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/shadowbanner.png
Yes, the training is in the URPG.

BL: Of course you can try. Also added to the list.

Current list of applications:
UmbreonMoon
Blaziken Lover
Loyal Arcanine
Tamer San

Loyal Arcanine
10-13-2005, 08:08 AM
I guess I'll also take a shot at the position of official.

Exon Auxus
10-13-2005, 10:41 AM
Wow, this club looks awesome. I guess I'll take a shot at it.

Name: Mark
Why do you want to join: For odd reasons, I love groups with high rankings. It gives me a challenge to become an elite member of the group, and give it my best shot at helping all the members.
Will you be active and give this Guild your best: Heck yeah!

Focal
10-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Wow, this club looks awesome. I guess I'll take a shot at it.

Name: Mark
Why do you want to join: For odd reasons, I love groups with high rankings. It gives me a challenge to become an elite member of the group, and give it my best shot at helping all the members.
Will you be active and give this Guild your best: Heck yeah!

Well, like I've said to everyone else: accepted, have fun and do your best.

EDIT: Okay Mike, I've added you to the list. So far we have 3 candidates, 2 more to go.

Tamer San
10-13-2005, 04:57 PM
It is not bad to apply as well ^_^

Oh, and i want a red/black banner pwease :)

Sky Girl
10-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks FS. Um, could you possibly host it on Tinypic? I think my sig is actually over 300 characters right now. :redface: But it won't let me replace my current banner with that one. Tinypic would make the URL shorter.

Focal
10-14-2005, 09:07 AM
Tamer: I'll add you to the list, and here's your banner.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/tamerbanner.png

Sky Girl: What you do with your banner is up to you. I don't mind you hosting it on Tinypic, go right ahead :wink:

Dragon Lover
10-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Name: Drag00n
Why do you want to join: It's a well organized guild, the leader is not lazy and has made cool banners, many cool folk have joined and is currently the most active club in this forum.
Will you be active and give this Guild your best: Yes, yes I will. I'll do anything you ask aslong as it helps the club in ome way =)

Red/ Black banner please.

~DL

bronislav84
10-14-2005, 05:43 PM
By the time I see the reply, it will probably be toolate, but I was wondering, what do "Officials" get do do, exactly?

Tamer San
10-14-2005, 09:20 PM
Errr, they would do what Co-Leaders and Moderators and higher ranking members would o, accepting new members, help in training, lead the team, they are simply Robert's counsil in the team, he needs it...

Well, that is what I GUESS it would be?! :neutral:

Focal
10-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Errr, they would do what Co-Leaders and Moderators and higher ranking members would o, accepting new members, help in training, lead the team, they are simply Robert's counsil in the team, he needs it...

Well, that is what I GUESS it would be?! :neutral:

Yes, something around those lines. They also help other members in various ways. Those of lower Ranks help members in URPG, and those of higher Ranks get more authority in the team, and they can also help other members to show them what it is to have an own team, the responsibilities, etc.

DL: Accepted. I'll get your banner done soon, I don't have much time at the moment. :ermm:

Sheignie
10-16-2005, 01:25 AM
Name: Sheignie
Why do you want to join: I've never been a part of a team/clan/guild, and I feel that this will be a good one to start with.
Will you be active and give this Guild your best: Of course, silly goose!

If I'm accepted, I would like the blue and white banner.

Matt
10-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Name: D.2
Why do you want to join: This is the closest thing to team fury I can find, and I'm consumed by the need to be a part of something. Besides, I want one of those cool banners.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Maybe this guild will be my magnet. And yes, I will try my hardest to help out.

*The Master*
10-16-2005, 03:48 PM
Name:Connor
Why do you want to join: To help the guild as best as i can
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Definatly:happy:

Umbreon Shadow
10-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Are we going to have contests and stuff here?

Tamer San
10-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Obviously yes, URPG contests, Trivia Contests, NB Contests, Mixed Writtings contests and many more...but I am not sure, it is up to Shadow :D

Shen
10-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Well, this is a popular group, and all in less than a month! I'm impressed! I'd like to give joining a shot!

Name: DT
Why do you want to join: Why wouldn't I?
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Guaranteed! I've not been active for a few months, but now that school's back, I'll be as active, if not more active, as before!

Pika57
10-17-2005, 02:14 AM
I'm moving this week and I don't know when they'll pack up the computer. Anyway it'll be like 2 1/2 weeks before we move into our new house and probably a little longer untill we get internet hooked up so I'll be gone about 3 weeks. Sorry

Oh and another group copied some of our stuff in there opening thread. Dunno if they can do that or not. Its not much. Mainly they just reworded some stuff.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11656

Focal
10-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Sheignie, D.2, Ruby, DT: All accepted. Everyone who wanted a banner will get theirs a.s.a.p. Probably all by tomorrow.

Pika: Thanks for telling me this. No they can't steal my stuff, I worked hard on it. From now on we have a copyright on this thread.! :tongue:

Grimdour the Rampager
10-17-2005, 10:59 AM
Name:Rin
Why do you want to join:This Guild is a really good idea, and that i wanna be a part of a really good Guild.
Will you be active and give this Guild your best: I'll be here 18/7 except on school days or when my excuses to skip school fail.
Banner: Black/Red please
Why are you filling in this question:Dunno.......

Shen
10-17-2005, 07:23 PM
I suppose I'd like the Red & Black banner...

Exon Auxus
10-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Sheignie, D.2, Ruby, DT: All accepted. Everyone who wanted a banner will get theirs a.s.a.p. Probably all by tomorrow.

Pika: Thanks for telling me this. No they can't steal my stuff, I worked hard on it. From now on we have a copyright on this thread.! :tongue:

Hey, for my banner, how about a blue 1?(favorite color, lol)

Incredible Vortex
10-18-2005, 02:25 AM
Name: Ishak
Will you be active and give this guild your best: Yes, I'm on at least an hour a
day.
Why are you filling in this question: Because I'm bored and there's nothing to
do.:tongue:

P.S. : I would like the Blue/White banner please.

Focal
10-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Grimdour & Ishak: Both accepted.

D.2: What color banner do you want? We have Blue/White and Red/Black.

Here are the banners, all done. :tongue:

Ishak: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/ishakbanner.png

SS: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/ssbanner.png

Sheignie: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/sheigniebanner.png

DT: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/dtbanner.png

Grimdour: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/grimdourbanner.png

DL: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/dlbanner.png

All I have to do now is update the list and I should be up to date with the Guild. :tongue:

EDIT: There's still 1 more spot for anyone who wants to try to become an Official. Who will fill that spot?

Current list of applications:
UmbreonMoon
Blaziken Lover
Loyal Arcanine
Tamer San

Only 2 can win. Will you be one of them?

Pika57
10-18-2005, 11:23 AM
if only two of those people can become officials then i vote for Tamer San and Loyal Aracanine.

I don't think the other two are experienced enough to do the job.

EDIT: this will proabbly be my last post for awhile(several weeks) I will be as active as possible when i can.

Focal
10-18-2005, 12:02 PM
if only two of those people can become officials then i vote for Tamer San and Loyal Aracanine.

I don't think the other two are experienced enough to do the job.

EDIT: this will proabbly be my last post for awhile(several weeks) I will be as active as possible when i can.

Well, we still need one more person to apply, but at least we know your votes now. And happy moving, Pika, hope you get back soon. :wink:

Sky Girl
10-18-2005, 12:10 PM
Applying for Official job.

Exon Auxus
10-18-2005, 12:35 PM
Well, we still need one more person to apply, but at least we know your votes now. And happy moving, Pika, hope you get back soon. :wink:

Ty for the banner dude. I haven't got enough time to put it in my sig now, I've got first period in like 20 minutes.

Focal
10-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Applying for Official job.

Okay. Well, now we have the candidates, it's time to vote! You must only vote for 2 people, but if you applied then don't vote for yourself. Here is the list of candidates:

UmbreonMoon: 0
Loyal Arcanine: 9
Tamer San: 9
Sky Girl: 2

My votes also go to Tamer and Mike, since they are more experienced than the others. Pika already voted so that's another point for those two. Okay, everyone, start your voting!

Loyal Arcanine
10-18-2005, 05:09 PM
I vote Tamer and Sky Girl.

DarkChild
10-18-2005, 05:11 PM
Can i get off the list, it doesnt feel like the job for me.

Anyway, mine is for Tamer and Mike

Tamer San
10-18-2005, 05:24 PM
I vote for Mike and Sky Girl, both are the most experienced in the list.

Grimdour the Rampager
10-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Tamer and Arcanine. Hee.

Tamer San
10-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks for all the votes dudes :D

Oh, and by the way Grimdour, your sig size is against the rules here in PE2K, check this post:

Post #4: Private Messages, User CP, Avatar, Profile Picture, Signature (Rules thread) (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218&postcount=4)

Focal
10-18-2005, 05:55 PM
BL, taken off the list, we're now down to 4 more people. :oops:
Votes added, so far Tamer and Mike in the lead with 5 votes a piece.

Umbreon Shadow
10-18-2005, 08:54 PM
BL, taken off the list, we're now down to 4 more people. :oops:
Votes added, so far Tamer and Mike in the lead with 5 votes a piece.
I'll vote Tamer and Arcanine.

Sheignie
10-18-2005, 09:04 PM
Mucho gracias for accepting me.

I vote for Tamer and Arcanine.

Wah, my banner won't show! I'll probably have to take out my VPP to fit it in (I was getting nowhere with that thing anyways.

Sky Girl
10-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Tamer and Mikey. Obvious choice. =)

Severance
10-18-2005, 10:25 PM
tamer and mike

they are cool and have a great personality

Grimdour the Rampager
10-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Tamer will win this thang. Hee. And FShadow, can I make persona sprites(as in what they look like in sprite form) for the Guild? PM me.

Tamer San
10-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Not me only, Mike is gettong all of the votes too XD

Focal
10-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Grimdour: PM me with some information about that, I don't understand entirely.

For the Poll: It's kinda obvious, that Tamer and Mike win. So congratulations to our new Officials, Tamer and Mike! Thanks everyone for voting and better luck next time ot those who participated. Tamer, Mike, you two now have authority to accepting people if they apply for a spot in this team. If anyone applies, please acept them and then PM me so I can change the list. You two also have authority to arrange contests and stuff when it seems appropriate. Well, congratulations again, I'm off to edit the list.

Sheignie
10-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Congratulations guys! Big thumbs up!

Incredible Vortex
10-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Yup, congrats Tamer & Mikey!

Severance
10-19-2005, 10:32 PM
Congratulations mike & abu-iltoot

Tamer San
10-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Thank you all guys, and Robert for trusting in both me and Mikey. Congrats Mike ^_^

Umbreon Shadow
10-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Congrats to both of you! I know you'll make great officials!

Sky Girl
10-20-2005, 01:13 AM
Congrats guys! ^_^ Ya'll will do great.

Grimdour the Rampager
10-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Yaah, what they said. Tamer, Mike, congratulations and may you both do a great job as officials.

Loyal Arcanine
10-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Yay, lol. Thanks for the votes, and you congratulated too, Tamer.

Matt
10-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Sorry I didn't get to vote. Can I get a Blue banner please?

Focal
10-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Sorry I didn't get to vote. Can I get a Blue banner please?

Oh, sorry about that, I thought everyone had voted from the looks of all those votes :tongue: Guess there are more members than I thought :oops:
Anyways, here's your banner.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/d.png

Severance
10-21-2005, 10:04 PM
Oh, sorry about that, I thought everyone had voted from the looks of all those votes :tongue: Guess there are more members than I thought :oops:

lol

will.... it's a great guild thats why everyone is joining

=D

CaisyGold
10-22-2005, 01:19 AM
Name: Qeisy Gold
Why I want to: I would Like to join to help out the community
I will try and stay in touch as much as I can.
I want the white/blue banner

Focal
10-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Name: Qeisy Gold
Why I want to: I would Like to join to help out the community
I will try and stay in touch as much as I can.
I want the white/blue banner

Yep yep, another one. Accepted, and I'll get your banner done soon.

Pikachu
10-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Sounds velly, velly interesting. ^_^

Why do you want to join: Because this sounds cool.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Sure. I can do art, URPG, etc. to help if you want. ^_^*wants to have lot of URPG battles to get better*

How does the training work anyway? Are they contests or something? Oh, and I want a blue banner please. ^_^

Loyal Arcanine
10-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Sounds velly, velly interesting. ^_^

Why do you want to join: Because this sounds cool.
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Sure. I can do art, URPG, etc. to help if you want. ^_^*wants to have lot of URPG battles to get better*

How does the training work anyway? Are they contests or something? Oh, and I want a blue banner please. ^_^

Hum, I get to (ab)use my official powers. :eek:

Accepted, definitely. :happy:
And, to my embarrassment, I'm not too sure about training either. :goofy: Ask DR.

Grimdour the Rampager
10-23-2005, 07:49 PM
Can I start making Pokesonas now, FShadow?

Focal
10-26-2005, 06:16 AM
Qeisy: Banner wil be done soon.

Pikachu: Like Mike said, accepted, I'll add you to the list.

Grimdour: You can start them wehenever you like. Good luck :wink:

And about the training, there should be some info about it a few pages back, but I'll add it to the first post as soon as I get round to it.

Sky Girl
10-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Can I start making Pokesonas now, FShadow?
What are pokesonas? That probably sounds newbish but.......:oops:

CaisyGold
10-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Qeisy: Banner wil be done soon.

Pikachu: Like Mike said, accepted, I'll add you to the list.

Grimdour: You can start them wehenever you like. Good luck :wink:

And about the training, there should be some info about it a few pages back, but I'll add it to the first post as soon as I get round to it.
Okay.

The Ishy
10-26-2005, 02:39 PM
FS said I can do Grim's job so,
PM me what your Pokesona(you in Pokemon form) looks like and I'll try my best to make one up.

Seawolf
10-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Whee...

Why do you want to join: I am fearless, and I love this guild idea. It's elementary. ;)
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Yes. I'm fairly decent at graphics (I did that 'Dark Council' button on my sig), I can also draw and write stories. And I'm on here almost everyday.

If accepted, I would like the blue and white banner, please. :D

Loyal Arcanine
10-30-2005, 06:52 PM
Whee...

Why do you want to join: I am fearless, and I love this guild idea. It's elementary. ;)
Will you be active and give this Guild you best: Yes. I'm fairly decent at graphics (I did that 'Dark Council' button on my sig), I can also draw and write stories. And I'm on here almost everyday.

If accepted, I would like the blue and white banner, please. :D

Another cool member. :happy:
Yes, accepted. Unfortunately I can't give you your banner, you'll have to wait for FShadow for that.

Focal
10-31-2005, 07:12 AM
Okay, Megumi added to the list. Thanks Mike. And to everyone who has been waiting for their banner, I'm sorry, I should get them done by tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient :happy:

Okay, here they are. Finally done. :tongue:

QeisyGold: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/qeisygold.png
Megumi: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/megumi.png
Pikachu: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/pikachu.png
The Ishy: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/theishy.png

Also, here it is... the very first, annual Banner Contest! Yay! We need 5 people to enter their banner. It needs to fulfill the requirements:

Size: Minimum: 300x95
Maximum: 600x110
Text: The Alpha Guild
Sub-Text: Only for True Heroes
Images: Anything warrior/hero like. But please no Pokémon. Doesn't really fit in with the theme.

I hope 5 will enter, and make the front page even brighter than it does now.

On a sidenote: Many people have joined this Guild, but not all have been active. I would really like for those who are active to post in this thread checking in. The front page will be updated with a small asterisk (*) next to your name. You have a week to do so, if you haven't checked in by next week Wednesday, I'm taking you off the list, and don't even think about coming back for a while. 3 days before the time is up, I will PM the members that haven't checked in yet, telling them to do so. This is all.

Seawolf
11-04-2005, 06:07 AM
Checking in to be safe...I didn't notice you edited your post. :tongue:

I don't have any fancy Paint-ish programs to make a really nice banner, but I could try to whip up something on the side.

I'm off to put my lovely banner in my signature. <3

CaisyGold
11-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Oh!

Thanks!

I will get it in my sig soon.

Incredible Vortex
11-04-2005, 07:40 PM
Yay, checking in. :razz:

Sky Girl
11-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Checking in. sorry, been busy lately.

Severance
11-04-2005, 09:51 PM
am still here

am justvery busy latley cuz of the new work from 10:00AM - 8:00PM

Tamer San
11-05-2005, 10:56 AM
I am here, busy with collage though, sorry ^^

Loyal Arcanine
11-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Yep, I'm here too.

Mitsuko Souma
11-05-2005, 05:39 PM
I'm probably going to be really INACTIVE BECAUSE i HAVE A LOT TO DO. jUST SAYING THAT TO EVERYONE TO MAKE EVERYTHING CLEAR. (Stupid caps lock...:dazed: )

Focal
11-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Okay, all edited and safe. Time to PM those who haven't checked in yet.

*The Master*
11-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Okay..I might enter the banner Contest*Heads to Adobe Photoshop*

Focal
11-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Okay..I might enter the banner Contest*Heads to Adobe Photoshop*
Good, good. Another one that doesn't have to leave. *Edits list*

*The Master*
11-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Good, good. Another one that doesn't have to leave. *Edits list*
and Heres the Banner i made

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/themaster921/mikebannercopy.png

oh and until the contests finished could i have a banner

Cris
11-06-2005, 06:57 PM
sorry i don't post here very much.i'm not very good at banners so i won't enter .

Focal
11-06-2005, 07:02 PM
and Heres the Banner i made

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/themaster921/mikebannercopy.png

oh and until the contests finished could i have a banner

Okay, you're banner's coming up. And the banner is okay, except for a few things. Could you remove your name and the rank and put 'Only for True Heroes' instead? After that I'll add your name to the list of candidates. :wink:

*The Master*
11-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Okay, you're banner's coming up. And the banner is okay, except for a few things. Could you remove your name and the rank and put 'Only for True Heroes' instead? After that I'll add your name to the list of candidates. :wink:

Okay i'm on it:happy:

Edit:http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/themaster921/mikebannercopy.png

Focal
11-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Okay i'm on it:happy:

Edit:http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/themaster921/mikebannercopy.png

It's still showing up with your name and rank. :confused:

*The Master*
11-06-2005, 07:26 PM
its not showing it for me:confused:

Focal
11-06-2005, 07:47 PM
its not showing it for me:confused:
Well, I'm sorry, but if you can't get rid of the name and rank then it can't be added. It's for the front page, by the way. Well, if you can manage to fix it I'll add you.

Mwahahaha, I have a good idea for the banner I might be making :tongue:

*The Master*
11-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Well, I'm sorry, but if you can't get rid of the name and rank then it can't be added. It's for the front page, by the way. Well, if you can manage to fix it I'll add you.

Mwahahaha, I have a good idea for the banner I might be making :tongue:

I did fix it and it shows without my name and rank like its supposed to.:ermm:

Umbreon Shadow
11-06-2005, 10:15 PM
For me it isn't showing the rank and title.

I'm checking in. I might try to enter but all I have is Paint.

Sky Girl
11-07-2005, 12:19 AM
FS, it doesn't show the rank and name. It only says "The Alpha Guild, Only for True Heroes".

I may try to enter, but I don't have much time to work on a banner right now.

Focal
11-07-2005, 08:48 AM
FS, it doesn't show the rank and name. It only says "The Alpha Guild, Only for True Heroes".

I may try to enter, but I don't have much time to work on a banner right now.

Yes, now it does, but before it showed his name and rank.

US: I'll edit the list, thanks for staying alive.

*TM*: I'll add your name to the list of the candidates.

EDIT: Here's my entry, probably still to change :tongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/alphaguildthreadbanner.png

Sky Girl
11-07-2005, 11:11 PM
That's really good FS. It would look good on the front page. ^_^' Maybe I'll have time tonight to work on a banner. After chores that is.

CaisyGold
11-07-2005, 11:56 PM
I Need a project to work on or I need Training!

2wings
11-08-2005, 11:22 AM
I Need a project to work on or I need Training!
Oh well i have to post before wednesday and todays tuesday, so i guess i'll post now.

Exon Auxus
11-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Yes, now it does, but before it showed his name and rank.

US: I'll edit the list, thanks for staying alive.

*TM*: I'll add your name to the list of the candidates.

EDIT: Here's my entry, probably still to change :tongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/Alpha%20Guild/alphaguildthreadbanner.png

Awesome, as a matter of fact:

Maybe I'll have time tonight to work on a banner. After chores that is.

I think I'll try my hand at makin' one.

BTW, sorry for the inactivity people! :oops:

Pikachu
11-08-2005, 11:41 PM
Well, I'm posting to say I'm somewhat around. Lot of stuff's been going on and my computer's not been working for a week.

Anyway, I think I'll enter a submission for the banner contest when I reinstall Photoshop. ^_^

Focal
11-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Well, Pikachu, you're safe too since you just made it a bit past midnight, you lucky devil :tongue:

Well, to anyone that hasn't posted yet, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to remove you. These are:

Bronislav, Pika57, Syas, Dragon Lover, Sheignie, Defense.2, Deoxys Trainer and The Ishy. I'm sorry guys, but I'll go easy this time. If you want to rejoin then please check back in a week. :ermm:

Anyways, thanks to everyone for the comments on the banner, I'm hoping that more people will join the contest so we can get a banner up soon.

Sky Girl
11-10-2005, 11:59 AM
If you want to wait for two weeks, I'll get a banner in :oops:. I still haven't had time.

Focal
11-10-2005, 02:02 PM
If you want to wait for two weeks, I'll get a banner in :oops:. I still haven't had time.

I don't mind waiting, I just want this thing to be over already :oops:

CaisyGold
11-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Hmmm...

Can I have Training?

And... What are the specifics for the banner contest?

.AzureLight
11-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Yo, DR, when are we going to merge Team Fury and the Alpha Guild? :eh:

Meet me on AIM in 15 minutes, okay?

Focal
11-13-2005, 06:03 PM

Sorry, I only just saw this message :oops:
Well, a few things to the Guild itself. Bron and Pika57 have been re-added to the list due to certain circumstances. And it's now obvious that Lan and I have been thinking of merging the Guild and his team together. Any further questions or suggestions on this?

DarkChild
11-13-2005, 06:05 PM
I totally disagree.. i've talked to lan about it.. But trhat's just my opinion

Pika57
11-13-2005, 06:08 PM
I think its a good idea, or at least it isn't bad. It would most likely improve the content of both guilds/clubs/teams.

Sky Girl
11-13-2005, 06:15 PM
Personally, I don't like the idea. But do what you want. It's not like I'll leave.

Focal
11-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Well, Lan and I are almost done with it all, just working on a name still. :tongue:

Xlugon Pyro
11-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Well, since you're merging... Team Alpha!

bronislav84
11-13-2005, 07:16 PM
It's not like anybodys gonna listen to this, but how about making the merged team be the new D. A. R. K.?

Pikachu
11-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I know I kinda wanted to join Fury before because of the bird pokemoness. I wouldn't mind them joining. The bigger the better. As long as we get more people in charge or something though because with more people the more confused it could get. ^_^

Umbreon Shadow
11-13-2005, 07:54 PM
I think it'll be a good idea but Pikachu's right, we'll need more people 1n charge.

DarkChild
11-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Meh i was just in a huff, sorry.. now i totally agree.

I was so tense, on a PC game my cland had two clan matches.. and we won them both!

w00t
And yes, more people in charge.. like Mark used to be for team fury.

.AzureLight
11-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Well, we have merged... just haven't opened the thread yet.

I hope you all like the name: "The Alpha Fury Alliance" or just TAFA/AFA for short.

Pika57
11-13-2005, 08:46 PM
tafa.... i like

official food: Taffy!

Umbreon Shadow
11-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Cool!

TAFA reminds me of taffy.

Seawolf
11-13-2005, 11:34 PM
TAFA...cool name. :cool:

I guess this means I don't get one of those new, cool Team Fury banners, though? :(

Pika57
11-13-2005, 11:40 PM
i dunno. Ask Lan or FShadow. they'll know.

I like the Alpha Guild Banners though. I hope they just modify them slightly for the new banners.

Focal
11-14-2005, 06:37 AM
Well, for the banners, you guys will see after the thread is opened :wink:

Shen
11-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Oops. In all the franticness of my life, I seemed to have forgotten about posting in here...I extend my sincerest appoligies to all, especially FShadow. My mistake :oops: .

Anyway, I offer congrats to Tamer San and Mike on their promotions. Good on ya!

Also, to this merging of Teams Alpha and Fury, I whole-heartedly agree. This is the kind of alliance that might make more people active in PE2K. The name for it, "The Alpha Fury Alliance," seems like a really great idea!

Till next time, I'm outta here. (Oh yeah, and I won't forget to post this time around!)

Pika57
11-15-2005, 11:13 PM
When is the new thread going up anyway?

Exon Auxus
11-16-2005, 11:47 AM

Hey, that sounds like a cool idea. One massive team.

.AzureLight
11-16-2005, 10:32 PM
The Alpha Guild is now merged.

Please refer yourself to the following thread:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12433