PDA

View Full Version : What is this I don't even?

AshPikastar
05-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Aww man I'm a noob again. Most of you probably know me from Youtube, BMGF, or PC but my name is AshPikastar. I'm also known as Jun on PEF. I've been searching this forum for a while now; unsure if I wanted to join or not but I finally got myself to make an account on here. My favorite characters; Barry, Trip, and Cilan. Nice meeting you guys.

~AshPikastar

Trent Reznor
05-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Hey hey, welcome to PE2K! ^^"

I know, a short welcome. That's because I wanted to follow through on my promise to be the first reply! ^^;

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
05-08-2011, 05:28 PM
We are all noobs at some point. Noob or not, we accept all Pokemon players of all skill levels. Welcome. We hope you find all the information you need. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone.

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Yo, how yah doin'? Imma act cool cuz it is nice that-ah-way.

Trent Reznor
05-08-2011, 05:32 PM
We are all noobs at some point. Noob or not, we accept all Pokemon players of all skill levels. Welcome. We hope you find all the information you need. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone.
Well, no. She's a noob at this forum.

She's also a member at PokéCommunity, where she is NOT a noob. xD

AshPikastar
05-08-2011, 05:49 PM

Ah the place where I am not a noob but soon I won't be a noob here any more. I didn't realize members was posting here already. It's nice meeting you all.

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-08-2011, 05:58 PM
We. Are. Eeeeeevvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrry whaaaah!

05-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Well, no. She's a noob at this forum.

I apologize. I did not mean to be insulting. Just the opposite, in fact. I tried to be encouraging. Please forgive me, she even said she was a noob.

AshPikastar
05-08-2011, 07:20 PM
I apologize. I did not mean to be insulting. Just the opposite, in fact. I tried to be encouraging. Please forgive me, she even said she was a noob.

Ah no problem I'm a noob on here though and I do enjoy the encouragement you gave me.

05-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Ah no problem I'm a noob on here though and I do enjoy the encouragement you gave me.

Beautiful.

Jessu
05-08-2011, 11:06 PM
The title of this thread is relevant to my interests.
However, reading through some posts made me rage.

Noob =/= new person. It pertains to someone being a complete, ignorant idiot that doesn't want to follow the rules and whatnot.
Therefore, AshPikastar is a newb, if that's what y'all are trying to get at.

... no seriously, people getting "noob" and "newb" mixed up is a pet peeve of mine.

But anywho, welcome to the forum! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here. Hopefully things will pick up soon since summer is around the corner.

Trent Reznor
05-08-2011, 11:26 PM

Noob =/= new person. It pertains to someone being a complete, ignorant idiot that doesn't want to follow the rules and whatnot.

... no seriously, people getting "noob" and "newb" mixed up is a pet peeve of mine.

But anywho, welcome to the forum! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here. Hopefully things will pick up soon since summer is around the corner.
She said "noob" first! Don't blame me, haha. xD

AshPikastar
05-08-2011, 11:36 PM

Oh...don't kill me please lol anywise it's nice to meet you.

Arch Enemy
05-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Aww man I'm a noob again. Most of you probably know me from Youtube, BMGF, or PC but my name is AshPikastar. I'm also known as Jun on PEF. I've been searching this forum for a while now; unsure if I wanted to join or not but I finally got myself to make an account on here. My favorite characters; Barry, Trip, and Cilan. Nice meeting you guys.

~AshPikastar

Hiya. Good to know that you've stopped lurking, and have decided to join the forum. Welcome to PE2K. ^^ Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here. Also, if you're wanting to make a new friend or need someone to talk to, leave me a VM/PM. I'm always open for those~

The pokemaster
05-09-2011, 07:10 AM

~AshPikastar

Welcome to the forums! Please don't be a strager now, and enjoy yourself! There are some cool stuffs around here, so make sure you check 'em out and enjoy yourself. Cheers. :)

King N
05-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Jun

AshPikastar
05-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Hiya. Good to know that you've stopped lurking, and have decided to join the forum. Welcome to PE2K. ^^ Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here. Also, if you're wanting to make a new friend or need someone to talk to, leave me a VM/PM. I'm always open for those~

Hey there Neko it's nice to meet you. Sure thing; I'll make sure to pop by.

Welcome to the forums! Please don't be a strager now, and enjoy yourself! There are some cool stuffs around here, so make sure you check 'em out and enjoy yourself. Cheers. :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the forum Jun

Hey there yogeshssj6!

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-09-2011, 02:46 PM

The hell is a "strager"? :eek:

05-15-2011, 10:24 PM
So as not to offend anyone with the newb or noob label, can we all decide to agree on a new term, like "New Trainer" or something. I would never accuse anyone of being ignorant, stupid, something like that.

Judgmental Arceus
05-16-2011, 02:46 AM
Wecome to PE2K AshPikastar </late>

AshPikastar
05-16-2011, 12:05 PM
So as not to offend anyone with the newb or noob label, can we all decide to agree on a new term, like "New Trainer" or something. I would never accuse anyone of being ignorant, stupid, something like that.

Sure that is fine and I don't think you offended anyone.

Wecome to PE2K AshPikastar </late>

Thanks; better late then never.

HKim
05-18-2011, 12:18 AM
At any rate, we're glad to have you.

Welcome to PE2K!