PDA

View Full Version : Wings Completes Crystal.

2wings
10-07-2005, 10:46 AM
I did it!! i completed my pokedex *cries* i'm so happy. i needed a celebi and my friend traded it to me. Any one needs help with catching pokemon just ask the me.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Wow, congrats! I had nearly completed my Gold-dex when my game got corrupted by Stadium2 Mystery Gift, then I gave up ^^;;

Anyway, well done! How long have you been playing it for?

Yggdrasill
10-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Nice Work. Just wondering but how did your friend get Celebii? Did she use Action Replay or any other cheat device?

Sleepy Sheep
10-07-2005, 12:24 PM
I wanna know about celibi too. And how did you get mew? I think you can only get it through a gameshark.

2wings
10-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Well, first off i've been playing it for 2 yrs i think....... ( lost count ) I got mew/mewtwo from blue version ( trade ) i'm sure your all aware of the glitch to get mew. mewtwo is found in the cave. My friend used a game shark to get celebii and he was glad to trade it to me cause he had more than 5 celebii's ( Duplication Cheat ) Did you guys know that you can duplicate items? just give the item you want to duplicate with the pokemon you want to duplicate and the item will be duplicated with the pokemon. I owe all my best catches to my parasect. This is how you get a Parasect with a move set that is awesome for catching. Go catch a male Scyther from the national park and a female paras from any cave, train scyther till he learns False Swipe and breed Scyther and paras and you will get a paras with False Swipe. The awesome thing about False Swipe is that it always leaves 1 hp. NEVER kills the opponent. You can use this move to your advantage when catches your pokemon. Train your paras till it learns Spore, then you have the ultimate catching machine. ( I duplicated 5 master balls to catch the legendaries :crackup: ) just use the code above to do it. NOTE: you need Silver,Red/Blue to complete your pokedex. you can't get flaafy in crystal. Besides finishing my dex i also trained my full team to lvl 100 :happy: it was easy wen i had this item : Exp Share. Once you get Red Scale from the Red Gyrados go to cherry grove town and trade it with Mr. Pokemon for Exp. Share. Any more questions? i will gladly answer.:happy:

!CeMAn
10-09-2005, 08:12 AM
Didn't you feel cheap for tossing MasterBalls at the Gerbils? Something about them... i did it with Ultras(and even a GreatBall 4 Suicune) because i wanted something to brag about. Just your one Master wouldn't be so bad, can't tell you how tempted i was to use mine against Entei(the last of the 3), but to be so lazy as to use FiVE of em? Come on, Lugia and Ho-oh aren't even so bad as long as you save in front of them. Why take the wussy route?

If you're gonna duplicate, why not just duplicate 99 MasterBalls Then you wouldn't need a stoopid Parasect to help you capture anything.

Comments?

2wings
10-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Didn't you feel cheap for tossing MasterBalls at the Gerbils? Something about them... i did it with Ultras(and even a GreatBall 4 Suicune) because i wanted something to brag about. Just your one Master wouldn't be so bad, can't tell you how tempted i was to use mine against Entei(the last of the 3), but to be so lazy as to use FiVE of em? Come on, Lugia and Ho-oh aren't even so bad as long as you save in front of them. Why take the wussy route?

If you're gonna duplicate, why not just duplicate 99 MasterBalls Then you wouldn't need a stoopid Parasect to help you capture anything.

Comments?

Uh yeah...... In crystal you cant duplicate as simply as you can in Silver and Gold. The game creators fixed the glitch and now every time you duplicate 5 times, the fifth time you get a pokemon: ??!!?!! its the same pokemon that you duplicated except this one messes up your storage system. so you have to release it. to avoid getting this duplicate 4 times and then realease all 3, with one remaining then you repeat the process. and i had trouble with enitei..... he even ran away when i put him to sleep. I dont feel cheap what so ever cause i finished crystal several times and started new games many new games, my third time restarting the game i i caught lugia with a poke ball. i just didn't wanna brag. Satisfied? *shoves !ceman away* next.

Sky Girl
10-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Congrats on completing Crystal! I'm still trying to finish Silver. And I never feel bad about using duplicated Masterballs to catch the legendaries.

PKMN Trainer RED
10-10-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm not to sure if the cheating thing applies to GSC, but I remember when a friend used a gameshark on my silver to get my typhlosion at 255, ever since then my silver kept erasing it's self everyday. Then when I finally had enough I beat it with a hammer, but if I where you don't trust gamesharks. They have strange effects of games, and the effects are bad sometimes, so just giving ya a heads up.

Pika57
10-10-2005, 08:25 PM
I'm not to sure if the cheating thing applies to GSC, but I remember when a friend used a gameshark on my silver to get my typhlosion at 255, ever since then my silver kept erasing it's self everyday. Then when I finally had enough I beat it with a hammer, but if I where you don't trust gamesharks. They have strange effects of games, and the effects are bad sometimes, so just giving ya a heads up.

most likely the reason your game was restarting was the internal battery was dead. yes they have those.

!CeMAn
10-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Uh yeah...... In crystal you cant duplicate as simply as you can in Silver and Gold. The game creators fixed the glitch and now every time you duplicate 5 times, the fifth time you get a pokemon: ??!!?!! its the same pokemon that you duplicated except this one messes up your storage system. so you have to release it. to avoid getting this duplicate 4 times and then realease all 3, with one remaining then you repeat the process. and i had trouble with enitei..... he even ran away when i put him to sleep. I dont feel cheap what so ever cause i finished crystal several times and started new games many new games, my third time restarting the game i i caught lugia with a poke ball. i just didn't wanna brag. Satisfied? *shoves !ceman away* next.

Uh yeah... Thanks for the lil history lesson on duplication :rolleyes:. WtF you finished Crystal several times, didn't you say you JUST finished after 2 years? What's the point of this stupid thread if you've finished several times? I'm gonna go make a thread because i JUST finished Super Mario World for the severalth time!!

You are just so cool it makes my ears bleed.

2wings
10-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Uh yeah... Thanks for the lil history lesson on duplication :rolleyes:. WtF you finished Crystal several times, didn't you say you JUST finished after 2 years? What's the point of this stupid thread if you've finished several times? I'm gonna go make a thread because i JUST finished Super Mario World for the severalth time!!

You are just so cool it makes my ears bleed.

*slaps my head* yes, i did finish it several times but i didn't complete my dex until now. ''finished'' as in beat the league and did everything there is to do in the game EXCEPT complete my dex, cause many people consider beating the league and collecting all 16 badges as ''finishing'' the game.

!CeMAn
10-18-2005, 03:20 AM
*slaps my head* yes, i did finish it several times but i didn't complete my dex until now. ''finished'' as in beat the league and did everything there is to do in the game EXCEPT complete my dex, cause many people consider beating the league and collecting all 16 badges as ''finishing'' the game.

Cool. Next time you should say so :tongue:. I actually haven't even completed my GSCDex yet. Gotta trade a BUTTLOAD from Blue/Yellow/Silver. That GBSP is almost mine... :crackup:

Don't even ask about Celebi...

Seawolf
10-18-2005, 03:27 AM
Maaaaan, I'm still working on my LeafGreen Dex! The most I had was 247, then I started over...

It's tough, isn't it? :rolleyes:

!CeMAn
10-18-2005, 03:45 AM
It's not REALLY tough... More like tedious.

The way i do it is i have one of every single evolution. Rather than just have a Venusaur, and the other 2 checked off in my Dex, i have all 3 stored away. I have to trade over a stupid Mareep AND a Flaafy AND an Ampharos. ANNNND gotta do that several more times for the rest of the missing pokes :goofy:.

When it says i own 250 Pokemon, i friggin OWN 200 & 50 Pokemon!!

...And 26 fookin Unown (:goofy: :goofy:).

2wings
10-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Maaaaan, I'm still working on my LeafGreen Dex! The most I had was 247, then I started over...

It's tough, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Yeah leaf green is annoying, i got close to finishing my shappire dex though, 302 pokemon. i did get help from my cousin who has FR, LG and Ruby!! but i did give up eventually. Sorry, i'm going off topic, remmeber this is a RBY/GSC board and a ''crystal'' thread so please dont discuss or ask me anything besides that.

<HaLEyTsUMi>
10-23-2005, 07:50 AM
What is action replay and what do you get from that guy in celedon city for completing your pokedex?sorry if its in the wrong thread.

2wings
10-26-2005, 11:10 AM
What is action replay and what do you get from that guy in celedon city for completing your pokedex?sorry if its in the wrong thread.

well you get a certificate, and i dont know what action replay is, i just know where to catch pokemon and how to get them. i can also help you with the gyms but thats about all i know.

The Ishy
10-26-2005, 11:14 AM
well you get a certificate, and i dont know what action replay is, i just know where to catch pokemon and how to get them. i can also help you with the gyms but thats about all i know.
Action Replay is a cheat thing, kinda like Gameshark.

<HaLEyTsUMi>
10-29-2005, 11:19 PM
ok thanks

2wings
10-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Action Replay is a cheat thing, kinda like Gameshark.

Really? i heard people say that but i wasn't sure so i didn't want to give you guys the wrong info... Anyways i just raised my venasuar up to level hundred yester day, i fought the elite four. I must've beaten it at least 50 times.... AT LEAST!! but it was worth it.... the cash i got wasnt bad either.:cool: