PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay not working :( *Read befoe you Judge*

Blood_Flood
05-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Hey everyone,
I have white version and no access to WiFi.... so i missed the Victini event, i was going to use my AR DSi to get the event. I found the code but it doesn't work, i tried some of code junkies codes and they don't work either.... why?

Action Replay DSi:
Firmware 1.25.14
Pokemon White
Updated Drivers

also no matter what the subscriptions will not load, i made exceptions to my firewalls and everything

last off sorry if this is the wrong section, i wasn't sure were to put it.

Tasteless
05-15-2011, 03:00 PM
When you put codes on the AR and then turn it off and turn it back on, are the codes still there?

I had an issue with that before..

Otherwise, make sure you have the correct game ID number in and make sure you're pressing the right activation buttons.

I hate to say that it's not uncommon for action replays to just plain break and never work again. Test it with another one of your games to rule out that possibility.

Typhlosion Explosion
05-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone,
I have white version and no access to WiFi.... so i missed the Victini event, i was going to use my AR DSi to get the event. I found the code but it doesn't work, i tried some of code junkies codes and they don't work either.... why?

Action Replay DSi:
Firmware 1.25.14
Pokemon White
Updated Drivers

also no matter what the subscriptions will not load, i made exceptions to my firewalls and everything

last off sorry if this is the wrong section, i wasn't sure were to put it.

Does your DSi AR have a Micro SD card slot? If so, then you need to update the Firmware if you haven't already. Google Update Firm ware DSi AR and go to the Code Junkies page and find the download :)