PDA

View Full Version : Ds Lite or DsI?

MYSTRY MEW
05-19-2011, 01:03 AM
My Birthday recently passed, and I payed for half of a 3DS (I REGRET NOTHING). I feel like having 3 ds's is very outragous though, and selling one would help patch the ridiculous 3DS price tag.

So my question is, should I sell my DsLite, or my Dsi?
Both are black and in great condition. The only reason I'd "need" the Lite is for the gameboy slot (but I have a gameboy, so it'd only be a necessity for pokemon). Likewise, the only reason I'd "need" the Dsi is for the DsWare that I've already loaded it with (about 6 or 7 simple games.)

So which do you think woulod be more beneficial for me to sell? I'll post my opinion in a few posts, I don't want to incept into your thoughts. ;D

Skylands
05-19-2011, 07:36 PM
I don't own a DSi, therefore I dunno how much those DSWare games are worth their time. I would personally keep my DS Lite handy, just in case I choose to migrate Pokemon over from the Gameboy catridges to DPPt/HGSS using Pal Park.

Whatever works for you, I guess.

Etymology
05-19-2011, 10:36 PM
If I remember rightly, you can transfer DSiWare to the 3Ds. Don't ask me how, though. So in this case, sell the DSi.

Perish by Ice
05-20-2011, 03:29 AM
If I remember rightly, you can transfer DSiWare to the 3Ds. Don't ask me how, though. So in this case, sell the DSi.
I can't refightfully say as I have never touched let alone owned a DSi(I don't even understand them), but I can say this. I have never heard anything good about those things. In fact I believe I had heard that the DSi XL...or it might have been some other DSi version was created as a replacement because the DSi was faulty or something.

My DS lite has always been reliable, and perfectly functional. So I vote the DSi for selling.