PDA

View Full Version : Im new here but not to vBulletin forums

DarumakkaImposter
05-23-2011, 02:04 AM
I know how to use a vBulletin forum but help around here would be nice :)

call me Daru

HKim
05-23-2011, 02:06 AM
Welcome to PE2K Daru!

Glad to have another Pokefan with us. What brings you here?

MoonKit
05-23-2011, 03:33 AM
Welcome to PE2K Daru!

He ninja'd me again.

Welcome to Pokemon Elite 2000! I hope you have a great time here~

Arch Enemy
05-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Ay, Daru~ Welcome to PE2K! Since you already know how the forum works, you're not going to have to worry about much things then, haha. :3 Have fun, enjoy, and stick with us. I hope to see you around. ^^

Noblebeastx
05-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Hello, Welcome to the PokemonElite2000 Community. Please enjoy your stay.

Judgmental Arceus
05-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Welcome to our humble Pokémon community. Enjoy this place.

Noob
05-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Welcome to PE2K.

I hope you like it here!

DarumakkaImposter
05-24-2011, 12:27 AM
Hello, Welcome to the PokemonElite2000 Community. Please enjoy your stay.

Ay, Daru~ Welcome to PE2K! Since you already know how the forum works, you're not going to have to worry about much things then, haha. :3 Have fun, enjoy, and stick with us. I hope to see you around. ^^

He ninja'd me again.

Welcome to Pokemon Elite 2000! I hope you have a great time here~

Welcome to PE2K Daru!

thanks guys/girls

:D

Gamelion asked me to join a clan so i said yes bein hes the only one (excluding darkrais shadow) that i know on here

it seems that PE2K has been up longer than serebii but i like the vBulliten forums.

i love to battle and stuff. im in a league at serebii call PokeGyms and im a co-leader since the league i made (big success) merged with PokeGyms (another big league) so the popularity increased 2 fold!

ive only been into competitive battling 5 months now and im learning to RNG so once i learn that just ask me and ill try to get somethin for you

:D

kiddoman
05-24-2011, 06:07 AM
Welcome here! If you post your ideas, you can definitely get a lot of feedback here! We all can help you! :eek:

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
05-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Welcome, Daru to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. We all hope you enjoy your visits and that you can get all the Pokemon info you need here. We also want your Pokemon experiences to be everything you hope they are. If you need help or have questions, please don't hesitate to ask anyone.

Please don't be intimidated by my user name and avatar. I'm just a big Star Wars and Pokemon nerd, but I'm really a nice guy.

Take care.

kiddoman
06-08-2011, 06:48 AM
I just wan to say welcome to Pokemon forum! You can definitely have a good time here! :crackup:

fortomorrow
06-15-2011, 07:37 AM
Welcome here! Bro~ Hope you can have a good time here! I am a newbie either~:redface: