PDA

View Full Version : I ish a newb!

SCX
05-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Uh, I think you already know what the title stands for as it is. If not, then I'll just let you know now that I am new to this website. It was Morru Magnum, if I must say so, who pretty much inspired me to make an account on here. He said that this place can be dead, but after a couple days of lurking I concluded that I enjoyed it and created an account. Yes, I do as well have an account on bulbagarden forum. SCX means SilverChromeX, but I prefer Emmy (short for Emily) as who to be called by. I am seventeen years old and will soon turn eighteen in around six+ months. Unless you haven't decipher that I was a girl, I am a female. Hopefully there will be a lot of activity with me on here during the summer as I don't have much to do as it is. Besides cleaning the house, babysitting, and volunteering at the local humane society.

Let me get it out of the way that I am a definite Pokemon fan and I have a huge list of favorite characters. There is no character that I hate. In most shows and books, I make it my policy to enjoy characters for who they are. Minus Harry Potter with Umbridge, Peter, and Cho in addition to that is the Twilight Saga. If there is a particular character or a couple that I do find myself enjoying, one of them is Paul. Next to that I enjoy the character Yellow as well Lyra, Gold, & Elite Four members such as Flint, Agatha, & Bruno. The Pokemon I have come to favorite are Larvitar, Wynaut, Shuckle, Sloth, Krookodile Sandshrew, & Axew. There are many more that I enjoy, but those are a few that I enjoy.

My favorite color - I usually do enjoy all the colors, but I enjoy the combination of pink, teal, yellow, and white. Generally, I do enjoy all the colors as it is. Then when it comes to food, I have to say that I dislike milk (don't even put it in cereal) and tuna (the only fish I won't eat). What food I do love are anything sweet potatoes, egg rolls, sushi, omelets, orange/sesame chicken, con queso, bacon, & my favorite type of meat is briscit if made right. My favorite type of pizza is spinach and mushroom, pesto, or Hawaiian pizza. I do not drink energy drinks and I am becoming more and more picky with my sodas. A favorite drink of mine is limeade or any type of juices such as cherry limeade, orange peach mango, grapefruit, or tomato juice.

There is no specific music genre that I listen to. Recently I've listened to a lot of Thriving Ivory. Some bands I can enjoy such as Linkin Park, Red, Escape from the Fate, Hollywood Undead, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Blink 182, Boys Like Girls, All Time Low, etc. But I can find myself listening to Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Kesha, Kylie Minogue, Lights, Pink, Katy Perry, etc. Other types are Incubus, Breaking Benjamin, Goo Goo Dolls, etc. Uh - Billy Joel, Neil Diamond, Beatles, ACDC, Led Zepplin, Chicago, Boston, Blondies, etc. There is country that I listen to and really, it comes down to if I like the song. Some metal songs I can handle, some I can't. Then there are some rap songs I can enjoy, but others I couldn't. The artists I'm not fond of are Justin Beiber, Jonas, Miley, or Rebecca Black.

General stuff I enjoy are anime/manga, video games (I wanna play LA Noire D: ), literature, politics, philosophy, ethics, etc. I am part of the URPG, but I am new to competitive battling so I've been reading into it. What I fear are birds, headless bunnies (my cat kills them), hearing noises around the house when I'm home alone, getting into accidents, falling, falling down/up the stairs, spiders, and some snakes.

If you want to talk with me, go ahead ~ :D

HKim
05-25-2011, 12:18 AM
Hey Emmy, welcome to Pe2K!

Yeah, I'm a big URPGer myself. I love the community, though everyone is pretty goofy all the time. *shrugs*

This summer we have a major event going on that involves the entire forum, called the WAR. You should check it out! It's sure to keep you busy.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you!

Judgmental Arceus
05-25-2011, 01:59 AM
Welcome to the forum

Morru Magnum
05-25-2011, 02:45 AM
I don't know you but hi and welcome to the forums

JK Emmy McGiggles. ;D Enjoy PE2K!

EDIT: But snakes and spiders are cuddly! D:

Trent Reznor
05-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a nice stay! ^^

I used to be a newb as well. We all have.

Arch Enemy
05-26-2011, 04:17 AM
Welcome to PE2K, SCX. Wow, that's a lot of things about you! It's good to see someone else who enjoys Papa Roach and Skillet. They're an awesome band, aren't they? xD Anyway, I hope you have fun, stick around and enjoy your times here. Drop me a VM/PM if you need someone to talk with. See you around~ ^^

Mr420
05-26-2011, 09:47 PM
hi and welcome to pe2k. there's plenty for every one and you'll definitely find it active aorund here during the summer.

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-26-2011, 10:06 PM
You seem to be as neutral about Pokemon as I am about politics :banana:. WELCOME!

Giratina
05-27-2011, 12:05 AM
I have just seen Red, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, the Goo Goo Dolls, and Billy Joel in one paragraph.

I think I have died and gone to heaven.

Music fangirlism aside, welcome to PE2K! There's a lot of things to do no matter who you are, and as Harry mentioned earlier, you're just in time to get into the swing of WAR. Seriously, it encompasses almost every significant event on the forum, and is basically a summer of awesomeness and team rivalry. (Not that I've been participating in more than two, but oh well~)

So yeah. Go bonkers. C:

Machampion
05-27-2011, 05:18 PM
:happy: :happy:Welcome to Pe2k :happy: :happy:

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
05-31-2011, 12:39 AM
Welcome, to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. We all hope you enjoy your visits and that you can get all the Pokemon info you need here. We also want your Pokemon experiences to be everything you hope they are. If you need help or have questions, please don't hesitate to ask anyone.

Please don't be intimidated by my user name and avatar. I'm just a big Star Wars and Pokemon nerd, but I'm really a nice guy.

Take care.

kiddoman
06-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Welcome here! No matter how you get here!:hungry: