View Full Version : Pe2k as you remember it

Husnain
05-27-2011, 02:58 AM
Old Thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28276

Figured that I should remake the thread since it was somewhat interesting

I will edit this post later with mine!

MoonKit
05-27-2011, 03:56 AM
BACK WHEN I WAS A KID (I still am but who the heck cares)

I was a flipping n00b. I resized images, sure, I didn't JPG them, whatever, but they always looked so big and fat. (Yeah, I said it. FAT.)

I remember, even if I was a guest, a giant spriting community. Oh, god, I'm hardly old here, but I have too many memmories here to count.

Meeting Retro. Sure, we fought a lot, but I backed him up half of the time. We ruined the general spriters showcase. Oh, good times xD

I could go on and on, but I don't want to waist my time. I'll write a whole essay-type-thing on memories in word tomorrow morning.

Steak
05-27-2011, 04:02 AM
back in my day, the DCC wasn't $#!+

also back in my day, other:chat actually had interesting threads and wasn't full of crap and camwhores

also when I first got here I mainly stayed in the sprite boards until I got into URPG and then wrote that one retarded fanfic that became a hit before starting a modragefit (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33936) and yeah

Jessu
05-27-2011, 06:43 AM
I remember WAY back in the day, everyone was nice. No really, there were hardly any fights (that I ever saw). I also remember having clones for the lulz until I think it was HKim that came along and said to break it up. :P
But otherwise, I usually hung out around the art and RP boards until around '04, then I started drifting more towards the OC.

Yeah. Proboards days ftw.

Fushigidane
05-27-2011, 08:19 PM
In 2007, when I joined, I was a big noob. I revived two threads, but was quickly told to stop. Lol, I was such a noob...

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-27-2011, 08:23 PM
I argued with everybody and acted like I owned the place when I first started. Now I really do not care xD

Akuaburedo
05-27-2011, 09:47 PM
When I lurked, it was way more active. :o With much more creativity. It rivaled PokeCommunity. That never happens now.

Gokudera-Kun
05-27-2011, 10:05 PM
I remember when you can make a thread about Octopus babies and have it be taken seriously. :sad:

Dr Scott
05-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Was insanely active. I was totally unsure about everyone, having moved with the URPG from Yahoo Groups to the old PE2K forums.

WAR had started, Syrus was like an even more popular Neo, and -- well, did I mention it was a lot more active?

Edit: Man, I miss a lot of people. This thread is depressing. I'm old.

Shozuka
05-28-2011, 03:02 AM
When I joined in 2006, I was a major noob and caused pointless fights about the most ridiculous things. Dx There were a lot of cool people too; I was just way too young to be on a forum.

The pokemaster
05-28-2011, 04:22 AM
When I started, I mainly lurked in the user groups, but when I gradually moved into the main forum, I was young and stupid, and managed to insult a few people. I quit numerous times, but I remember, about a year ago, when I was last active, it was a lot busier, more stuff happening. And I miss a lot of my friends from back then. :(

SLC
05-28-2011, 07:46 AM
Ah, 2007. I remember the NBL, I think it was dead by the time I attempted to join it, but it was just too late. Then this came and I joined, lawl. (http://sbleague.phpbb9.com/forum)

I remember being mates with Adam back then, but now I've replaced him with Jesse and Kers ;o

Uhh, the URPG stories board was active!!

I tried not to be a noob, but I failed a little bit; not spectacularly though, just tried to be cool and didn't fit in.

HKim
05-28-2011, 08:50 AM
I remember PE2K through many good and bad times. Through many active and inactive periods.

And I have made many friends along the way that have moved on.

But I don't believe that our best day's our behind us. I don't believe that we've lost the war. I don't believe that there is no hope.

We may be down, but we're not out. We may be behind, but we've never quit.

And we may not have the same activity levels as Serebii, Bulbagarden, or Pokemon Community, but then I say that NEITHER are we Serebii, Bulbagarden, or Pokemon Community.

We are PE2K.

And we've been in worse spots before. I should know, I've seen it. And we've come back from that before. Heck, we're better than where we were the past few months thanks to Black and White.

And we're never, NEVER, returning to that sleepy state that we once were.

Cause if PE2Kers know anything, it's knowing how to fight for what they love and those they love. It's that they know how to have a good time and enjoy life. It's that they remember that their Destiny is something they can control, not fate to be lead to.

It's that they understand that the past holds grand memories. And that those memories should be cherished. But more importantly they also know that there are many more grand memories yet to be created. More stories to write, more adventures to live, more people to meet, more life to live.

So I am thankful for the PE2K I remember, because it helped create who I am today. It helped create the community I love today. And it brought together all of you.

I'm going to fight for our future. I'm going to strive forward and create a place here that we can all be proud of and enjoy. I'm going to believe in who we are.

Because this place is only going to die when we let it. And that's a strategy I can live by.

Believe it.

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-28-2011, 09:12 AM
I remember PE2K through many good and bad times. Through many active and inactive periods.

But I don't believe that our best day's our behind us. I don't believe that we've lost the war. I don't believe that there is no hope.

And we may not have the same activity levels as Serebii, Bulbagarden, or Pokemon Community, but then I say that NEITHER are we Serebii, Bulbagarden, or Pokemon Community.

We are PE2K.

And we've been in worse spots before. I should know, I've seen it. And we've come back from that before. Heck, we're better than where we were the past few months thanks to Black and White.

Cause if PE2Kers know anything, it's knowing how to fight for what they love and those they love. It's that they know how to have a good time and enjoy life. It's that they remember that their Destiny is something they can control, not fate to be lead to.

It's that they understand that the past holds grand memories. And that those memories should be cherished. But more importantly they also know that there are many more grand memories yet to be created. More stories to write, more adventures to live, more people to meet, more life to live.

So I am thankful for the PE2K I remember, because it helped create who I am today. It helped create the community I love today. And it brought together all of you.

I'm going to fight for our future. I'm going to strive forward and create a place here that we can all be proud of and enjoy. I'm going to believe in who we are.

Because this place is only going to die when we let it. And that's a strategy I can live by.

Believe it.

*Tear* *Sniffle* *Sniffle* *Tear* That was... t-t-that was... beautiful... *Sniffle*

For Pe2k, AND FOR RYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!

3m0d0ll
05-29-2011, 12:01 PM

We are PE2K.

Believe it.

That... That was totally Facebook-status worthy. Damn 420 character limit. :'S

I remember getting a D+ on a report because I stayed up all night Reffing for the ASB instead of editing the essay. That was back when the ASB didn't feel like such a chore and I actually enjoyed Reffing. :/ Ah, the good ol' days... *slight sigh of contentment*

Tombi
05-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Back when even if your sprite shop was hugely successful it would be on the second or third page in the morning because the board was so active.

You didn't need 'permission' to post art.

There were more nice people than not-nice people.

Everyone had like four or five really close friends but spoke to everyone else too.
Kaze Megami, Snowball Sunday, Ryenne, Hoshika and xxxSakura~

RPs were amazing.

No one gave a stuff or got their panties in a twist about who won awards or who's doing good that month. There was never that stupid unwarranted jealousy.

There were members to look up to. I sure did.

Everybody oozed talent and you'd meet someone from a different country every three posts.

PE2K was more ******* important than school.

I remember asking for a graphics tablet so I could try to draw like people here.

I remember meeting people who I still talk to every day (Leave me alone, Caleb. xD).

I remember being totally obsessed with Naruto.

I remember how proud I was of The Merines and how much I adored it's true members.
Gaby, Entei3000 (I miss you), Psychic Oats and KoR.

I remember being confused when people posted in my threads at four AM, not realizing that time was different all over the world.

F*ck.
;_;

Jessu
05-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Back when even if your sprite shop was hugely successful it would be on the second or third page in the morning because the board was so active.

Everyone had like four or five really close friends but spoke to everyone else too.

RPs were amazing.

No one gave a stuff or got their panties in a twist about who won awards or who's doing good that month. There was never that stupid unwarranted jealousy.

Everybody oozed talent and you'd meet someone from a different country every three posts.

I remember meeting people who I still talk to every day (Leave me alone, Caleb. xD).

^^^^THIS A MILLION TIMES OVER agartajgfsakdfja

Ridley
05-30-2011, 03:44 PM
I remember when I was a jerk and a minimod.

I also remember how everyone used to be cool. And people used to like me. :cry:

Chromatic Alchemist
05-30-2011, 03:57 PM
When Diamond/Pearl just came out and trading and battling was FUN. (Now I don't even look in the general direction of those boards, so damn confusing/annoying/ridiculous)

When Caitlin was a total camera *****.

When I was such a young little noob.

As Caitlin said, "PE2K was more ******* important than school."

When having post count = popularity/coolness.

When arguments existed solely in the Debates section.

When Pe2k was so... carefree.

MoonKit
05-30-2011, 04:09 PM

RPs were amazing.

I remember asking for a graphics tablet so I could try to draw like people here.

I remember being totally obsessed with Naruto.

I remember how proud I was of The Merines and how much I adored it's true members.
Gaby, Entei3000 (I miss you), Psychic Oats and KoR.

I remember being confused when people posted in my threads at four AM, not realizing that time was different all over the world.

F*ck.
;_;

Cait, I remember going back 15 times just to look at the former Sprite threads; most had more than 25 pages due to activeness in the Sprite threads. Now people are lucky to get more than 5 customers TT^TT

---

Damn...I would love to see a carefree, awesome Pe2k like that again. It must have been beutiful back then, I wouldn't know. if only...if only we could be like that again...people would come back, spriters would actually be able to open active shops, BAH. Sure, we may be in the semidark times already, but atleastwe'renotasbadasbakughan,theylitterallyarefr igginn00bsonbakughan.

Anyway...I JUST WISH EVERYTHING COULD GO BACK TO HOW IT WAS TToTT
This site (And another one) active again, the ASB being one of our biggest hits (Half of the time it seems slightly more active than it was when it was taken down for improvements) goddammit, WHY and HOW did we pull ourselves out of that state?

-Pichu Boy-
06-01-2011, 12:21 PM
When people didn't leave ;.;

Vaughn
06-01-2011, 05:58 PM
I joined in 2009.
I quickly got into URPG because my brother had an account here and he'd tell me how so-and-so battled so-and-so and that's all he ever talked about, so I joined.

Then boom, I saw Neo's post count.

Then two summers ago, I used to wake up early in the morning and spam threads because I wanted to be like him and his 10,000+ post count. Little by little, day by day, I'd get around like 50-60 posts, and before I went to sleep, I remember I used to do math equations as to when I'll equal Neo's post count. I think it would've took me 9 months to equal him at that rate of 50-60 posts every day, iirc. I used to finish a single Pokemon in VPP in less than a week. I got involved in WiFi battling and joined the clan LMSSI, hoping that their activity would help me get more posts. I had this 1001 Facts war with someone I dont remember, posting one fact every other second, back when it was on the OC page, until it was moved to the Trivia page. Then Pe2k kinda died down. Activity slowed and I didnt get to post as much, so I didnt catch up with Neo. I thought having a large post count would get you respect and possibly a moderator job, but it didnt. :susp:

I made a lot of friends on here. Like Caitlin, Jess, Patrick, Craig, Ben, Marquise, etc. People in different countries who I virtually spent the summer with.

Then school started. I got a Facebook. I had a Mafia Wars account, played it every day until 10 at night. I didnt have time for PE2k, so I left for a year and a half.

And now I'm back, sorta.

That was Pe2k as I remembered it.

Doroshii
06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Everyone thought I was RoD's troll account. Probably still do.

Orthar
06-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Edit: Man, I miss a lot of people. This thread is depressing. I'm old.

I miss you. :(

RocketMeowth
06-02-2011, 12:17 AM
I remember all my friends. All the people that made PE2K my home.

This site has seen me grow and when I think about it, I honestly, despite what I may say, could never leave it. Not completely.

I joined when I was 14 or 15. PE2K saw me through confusing times with confident members and caring voices. They saw me through getting a car, my first anime convention, when I became 18, and now, when I became 21.

This site, it also brought me my first real crush. My first actual love.

This site...

Despite all its major changes and its level of inactivity growing, it will be the only forum with a community that makes the site feel like home. That's what will keep this site going.

It's not just a forum. It's our home.

Our memories of it will always remain, but we still have ones to create. We lose friends and activity, but that doesn't mean we can make more of both.

As Harry said, this site has yet to fall. With us here to keep it shining, more memories will be made, more friendships, and deeper bonds will follow.

PE2K is our home. Lets keep it that way.

=^^= Nya

3m0d0ll
06-02-2011, 03:27 AM
It's not just a forum. It's our home.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis.

I clicked that Quote button so hard, my finger hurts. >__<||

Rohypnol
06-02-2011, 03:53 AM
I remember when I was a jerk and a minimod.

I also remember how everyone used to be cool. And people used to like me. :cry:

I remember when you used to talk in 1337 all the time.

Husnain
06-02-2011, 03:55 AM
I remember when you used to talk in 1337 all the time.
Yeah, that was pretty Retarded!

SiberianTiger
06-02-2011, 03:58 AM
I remember years and years ago when I used to be friends with most of you. Truth be told I'm still quite fond of most the people I've met here.

I'll remember you guys always <3

Dr Scott
06-02-2011, 07:08 AM
Everyone thought I was RoD's troll account. Probably still do.

It seems more likely RoD is your troll account.

I miss you. :(

*Throws rock at your window*

*Holds up stereo*

It's Friday, Friday. Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fu--

*switches cds*

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

I remember years and years ago when I used to be friends with most of you. Truth be told I'm still quite fond of most the people I've met here.

I'll remember you guys always <3

Ditto.

@Harry: Wut ...

Phantom Kat
06-08-2011, 01:33 AM
- I didn't have a color/font thing to every post.

- I wasn't known as Kat yet.

- I thought becoming a moderator would be the most awesome thing ever.

- The blue of the global moderators was slightly different and a bit more pleasing to the eye.

- Scott had that avatar of Emma Watson.

- The grades in the URPG weren't all that stellar.

- There weren't innuendos and references of "high as a kite" in posts.

- There were more readers in the Fan-Fiction section.

- Bryce was BryceBoy10 and Stinky was Canus Lupus.

- ... Bryce was actually here.

I think that's about it.

- Kat

Hypocrisy is Fun
06-08-2011, 06:45 AM
Remember when the DCC was so active (and interesting), you could refresh the page a few minutes after posting and find multiple responses?

Yeah...

IT
06-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Alright, a quick reminiscent post.

I used to know people by their first names. Now I don't know them even by their usernames. I guess I could've been a bit more active during the last couple years, seeing as how I've been online of the forums like once a year. Now it seems like the people who I used to know have gone, just like me, and the new people are like 'who is this guy anyways?

Back when I was active in the URPG I think FFAs were just entering the ring. I had a blast in quite a few of those. I used to be a gym leader of some water gym. Sootopolis? I also recall holding the record for the longest URPG story for a while, which actually made me proud at that time, being a non-native English speaker after all.

We also developed the NBL, which I think is POL nowadays. I think I actually was a moderator in that thing and I remember being quite good in NBing. I wonder if the same battling program is still in use?

I also remember that my post count started with a 6 and consisted of four numbers. Seems like there's been a slight inflation!

I admire the people who have had time to post here for the whole time I've been gone. Pe2k is community I've always liked being a part of somehow.

edit: Heh, I just checked some of the old URPG things I had done and the people I used to chat with. Boy, did I have fun back then!

Kaioo
06-16-2011, 07:44 PM
I miss when Pe2k was heavily active. I miss all the rping fun, now the board is dying ever so slowly.

I miss Entei 3000 :/

Subside
06-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Ahh the good ol' days. This place was so fun while I was active, the URPG was my haven. I had a few people that made this place so addictive and I properly considered them friends. I can remember trying so hard to become a URPG mod, though never admiting it, but was happy enough when iI became an Official. I had the Poison gym and was an above average battler, mainly used UU mons.

I dabbled in other area's of the forum, I first started to get into photoshop while I was hehe and was constantly trying to get better and lurking the art boards. NBL was quite fun, way before the online versions of the games were mad possible, it was quite fun but always seemed to go inactive.

We were a real community back then, and I never thought people I met on a forum could mean so much to me, but looking back on it I made some great friends and we had some awesome times.

IT
06-18-2011, 07:19 PM
We were a real community back then, and I never thought people I met on a forum could mean so much to me, but looking back on it I made some great friends and we had some awesome times.

I keep thinking about the same thing. It's really odd how strong friendships can develop without the people actually never seeing each other. But we seriously had fun back then!

edit: this just in, you have two posts more than me, which I find pleasant because I can redeem myself as the active one.

Pokeboy sarab
06-18-2011, 09:34 PM

God! You speak the truth. The sprite boards used to be so amazing.

I remember Pe2k when you didn't hav to wait like half a day for a comment on your sprites. The GSS used to cover several pages a day. Nobody claimed recolors as their ideas. Spriting was huge back then.

I remember having my Poke-egg shops.

I remember having amazing friends in the DCC. We all used to chat for hours.

When you actually knew a lot about the people and made good friends with them. I made friends I still remember everything about.

Usernames didn't change every few months.

I miss the old Pe2k...

Jessu
06-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Nobody claimed recolors as their ideas.

^^^^^^^^^THIS SO HARD.
That's one of my HUGEST peeves, people claiming things as their own ideas. @_@; It's very irritating and it doesn't allow room for more people to try it and develop their own style with it. They get all anal about it and fights break out and aksjdhfklasjdg I want it to STOP.

The Doctor
06-19-2011, 01:33 AM
When I joined in 2006, I was such a n00b. Now looking back, I just laugh how I acted back then. What I really liked was how many friends I had back then and how friendly everyone was. But something I won't ever forget is when I made my own group, Team Rocket. So many memories from that, it's a shame it died when I had to leave Pe2k for a while. Man, I miss the old days...

~Darkness

Orthar
06-19-2011, 12:37 PM
I used to know people by their first names. Now I don't know them even by their usernames. I guess I could've been a bit more active during the last couple years, seeing as how I've been online of the forums like once a year. Now it seems like the people who I used to know have gone, just like me, and the new people are like 'who is this guy anyways?

You probably don't recognize me because of my various name changes since your absence, but I do remember you. I do not remember what my name was at the time we would talk, however you did attempt to help me with organization and activity in the URPG. Specifically, I believe you convinced me to become a grader.

Boy, do I feel old relative to many others here.

Pokeboy sarab
06-20-2011, 11:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^THIS SO HARD.
That's one of my HUGEST peeves, people claiming things as their own ideas. @_@; It's very irritating and it doesn't allow room for more people to try it and develop their own style with it. They get all anal about it and fights break out and aksjdhfklasjdg I want it to STOP.
I fail to recognize how a recolored pallette makes it an original idea. The concept of recoloring wasn't their idea. Apart from being irritating, It's just plain stupid.

IT
06-21-2011, 04:23 AM
You probably don't recognize me because of my various name changes since your absence, but I do remember you. I do not remember what my name was at the time we would talk, however you did attempt to help me with organization and activity in the URPG. Specifically, I believe you convinced me to become a grader.

Boy, do I feel old relative to many others here.

After a quick search, it would seem like your screen name back then was PainKiller, in which case I remember you, too.

Vanity
06-21-2011, 06:42 AM
I was the biggest noob.
Actually ran a succesful wifi clan, even though I sucked
Alot more people were active
My Grammer was atrocious

This is all in the day of my old username, which dates back to like 2007, ;)

Sight of the Stars
06-21-2011, 07:38 AM
In the beginning of my time |

1) I was such a noob that I'm surprised my noobiness didn't collapse upon itself and create a black hole that destroyed the world.
2) I was known as three things: Annoying, PKIAV, and PokemonKnowItAllVanessa (old username).
3) I was ten years old and, quite frankly, and idiot. xD
4) I was a mild powerplay/godmod noob. xD

Midway in my time |
1) Changed username.
2) Matured (slightly).
3) Figured out how to actually RP.

Has PE2K died? I can't tell since I'm getting on in the first time in a while... and I can't judge off of now because it's sorta-kinda 2:30 a.m. for me...

Sudo
06-21-2011, 03:50 PM
joined at 13, to ask about pokemon games. i was very secure, happy and still in that "i'm a kid and everything is amazing and interesting" stage...not so much now.

came back today (at 21) for the nostalgia, and i can't think of anything i care about less than pokiman in my current life, but i'm glad this place is still around.

it hasn't changed at all! same old v.bul skin that i always used. :happy:

MoonKit
06-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Oh my god, the people claiming recolors...IDIOTO

Sure, you could claim a pallet, but someone else using your pallet without permission isn't a big deal as long as they don't steal your damn sprite.

Oh, and Pe2k didn't make me want to leave.

Giratina
06-22-2011, 06:11 PM
Back in the day, I account hopped mercilessly because I wanted a new username, and there was no Username Change Marathon to speak of.

Yup.

Also, I wrote really lame fanfiction and could still sprite, but at a considerably lower level than I can now. I loved Arkeis art. My usernames were all adjectives before or after Pokémon names; my most recent was Ninja Ralts, which obviously turned into Giratina.

Stardy
06-23-2011, 11:59 PM
At the beginning of my time here in PE2K, it was the night before Christmas, 2006. I was an English kid living in a foriegn country, and having despite being there for years, I still didn't have a grasp on the language there, leading to life being lonely over there. When I found out about the internet, I lurked many boards, and PE2K was one of them, dating back to the old board days. I never joined. I was afraid on what people would think about me. As said before, I didn't have a grasp on Turkish, and probably never will, as learning English was hard enough as it is. I read RP's, lurked the fanfictions, laughed at peoples conversations in the Daily Chit Chat, and learned about what they're saying. Quite frankly, this place taught me better English. And after a good few years, I decided: I have to get in on this and create my own memories. And so, one sign up as stardyab later, I was in.

I was always a noob. People claim to themselves that they're were giant noobs, well they haven't seen anything until they know what I was up to. My original homebase was the sprite section, where I got off to a... slow start, admittedly. Things such as thread revivals and constantly spamming my own sprite shop with bumps for requests, all while not filling in the requests I already had, using MS Paint for my super amazing banners that I created. Hell, I created a Piczo site to host my things such as signatures and sprites. Don't believe me? It's still up, go have a look around. (http://josephlikescactuar.piczo.com/) In the end of my time there, I left with two things.

A) The ability to sprite.
B) My first few friends. And flamewar. Which I felt really bad about and sent apologies to the guy for a week.

I later decided to expand my base of operations to other boards, such as the Pokémon boards and the Other Chat boards. Over that time, I encountered everything from a dead body spammer who I got into a flame war over PM with, more than likely somebody from 4chan who thought they were cool and hip for trolling a Pokémon forum, to seeing people not even know who I was and really putting a damper on my ego (DUDES, I HAVE OVER 1000 POSTS I THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE). I tried to get in on activities and stuff as well, such as the Pokémon farm thing were every time you post, its a step, and eventually you get Pokémon from it to add to your stats that are really for nothing but show. I believe that was called the VPP, not entirely sure. Don't come on here as often as I use to. I also signed up for the URPG at least seventeen times, with Poliwags and Magikarps usually, and once an Elekid, but due to the massive time zone difference meaning if I wanted to go on AIM I'd have to stay up till 3AM and the lack of love for the forum battles at the time (or overstock. It was lack of love or overstock, can't remember which, possibly both), I couldn't do much, and one of the biggest things I hated was always missing the Pikachu Survivor Game. Once again though, despite all of this, met some cool people, and began to expand to other forums that I found out through others. However the cool people I met before were starting to leave and fade thin, and I regret never asking for their e-mail addresses. Was waaay to shy. Despite it being the internet. Pretty sad in retrospect, lol.

The greatest thing that ever happened to me on this site, admittedly, was the discovery of this thread though. (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3306406) As a lifetime fan of the sport, I had nobody to chat about it with who weren't total dicks about it, and so seeing not only a thread about it on here that was highly active, but a stickied one filled with nice people who don't complain about everything on the board I frequented most was like hitting the jackpot for me. I sadly did not join earlier and get in on all the action featuring the person with the Petey Williams signature and avatar who seemed like they would have been fun to talk to, however still, some amazing people went in there and we all talked about what we liked. Sadly, more and more of my time went towards being the number one in that thread (and it worked, 620 posts and counting. Should have let it die with me on 619, really, but I'm going to work on getting it to stick around.), and I started to neglect everywhere else. By this point, still didn't have a proper grasp on the English language, my friends started to leave and once again, I lost contact with some fantastic people.

After a while, the wrestling thread started to die down and I really wanted to be known outside of the place due to the giant ego that I actually have. (Seriously, remember to praise me after this post, it would make my day.) Yes, that was a joke., and so I gate crashed on everything and everyone, not only ruining some perfectly good conversations with a "sup guys", but also annoying the ever loving **** out of everyone in an attempt to get into a, for lack of better term, a kliq. I wish I could remember more right now, but really, the only one I honestly can at quarter to one in the morning is this place right here, which, if you're far to lazy to click it, is the Metal club. (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94987) Oh man, I wanted in that place so badly, and actually got (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2797137&postcount=111) into the club (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2798791&postcount=112) but apparently that didn't count. Oh well, either way I annoyed them for a good year or so, before eventually giving up. Sorry about that gang. The conversations you invited me into regardless were great fun, and I hope to talk to you all again sometime.

After the little escapade to get accepted into every group out there and made MOTY in every catagory, I began to quiet down again and just posted around when it felt right. Despite still being a fan of the series, my Pokémon love is starting to die down, and you'll essentially never see me in those boards anymore. I've not sprited in years now, and I only make a banner when I'm bored and I legitimately need one for whatever reason. I did try and get back into it, but failed to read the new rules of it and somehow didn't get warned for it. In fact, during my entire time on PE2K, I was never once banned nor even warned for whatever stupid stuff I did. Thanks for that, my mod friends. But anyway, back on the subject, you only ever saw me in three boards after that. Other Entertainment/Sports; Other: Video Games and Other: Chat. Moreso the first two than the other two. Talked to some really cool people and had some great laughs on some video games, the most recent of which being League of Legends. Sorry for just ditching that game altogether guys, I'll be back on at another point in time to play with you, because I still really love the game, I've just been playing everything else over it. Although you'll need to give me a recap of the past four months or so because I've only just found out that they buffed Alistar.

But yeah, anyway, I can't really remember much else. But this place helped me through a time I was lonely in, and helped me go from "zOmg caek is lie xD xD xD xD xD bump" to the person that I am today. Just have a week left on my first year in college, and life has never been greater, although if I could lose some weight to go with it that would be swell, but details, details. More appreciative of what I have instead of wanting more, and would like to thank PE2K for everything that its done for me. All my friends, you know who you guys and gals are. I apologize if I've ever acted dickish to you in the past few months or have neglected to talk to you all.

Damn, I went from a planned paragraph to writing about everything I ever did on this site. Still though, that was a great nostalgia blast, and I guess thats what this thread is about, right?

Hope you enjoyed reading the thoughts of a 5000+ posts poster who really hasn't done anything notable in the entire time he's been on PE2K, but has loved every second of it.

Jessu
06-24-2011, 02:28 PM
Who remembers this thread (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=942)? :)

You know you're old if you were here when that was still around. xD

Anastasia-R
07-03-2011, 07:35 PM
The General Spriter's Showcase had ssssssssooooooooo many pages, I thought it was completely unbelievable. XD

It also has probably one of the most active showcases I've seen. xD

Pikablu Pie's shop was ALWAYS OPEN AND ACTIVE. XD It was always ending up in the first page, while other shops were a whole page or two behind. xD

You were lucky to see Ryan on pe2k.

The mod and global mods have darker names. (The color of the user titles were the username colors)

Yeah, claiming recolors didn't really happen. -..-; There's was a ton of ideas popping up, though.

Lugia_Lover9 x The Jr Trainer. I actually remember than from the DCC they posted in. It was cute. =x She was also one of the best sprite artists I've ever seen. She's still a very amazing artist. ^..^

I made lots of grammar and spelling mistakes. (I still do, but it's not as bad)

There wasn't a flood of orange names. I just remember that. There was maybe once or twice I ever say an orange name.

The Art baords were the only places I posted and hung out. XDD

If you made a Region project, lots of people would make a whole site. My favorite was from LL_9. c: Once Region and Comic threads came up, it would be trending for awhile. XD

HKim
07-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Who remembers this thread (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=942)? :)

You know you're old if you were here when that was still around. xD

Oh man, I was looking for that thread!

We really need to bring that back. I should go and revive it so people can see how we did it, old-school style.

Jessu
07-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Oh man, I was looking for that thread!

We really need to bring that back. I should go and revive it so people can see how we did it, old-school style.

I CONCUR WITH THIS. YEEEES.

That thread was the reason I was even active in the URPG, 'cause it was there in those boards and it reminded me about my stats and whatnot. xD