PDA

View Full Version : Velocity vs. KantoBreeder


KantoBreeder
05-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I just realized I have no open battles.

(1) Single Battle, 3 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: One Week
(3) Damage Caps: Are fail.
(4) Restrictions: No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond.
(5) Arena: THE FRICKIN RAINFOREST!
Yeah.
It's a rainforest.
With really tall trees and rain and stuff.
Rain dance is always in effect. Also there are mosquitoes, but they don't affect the battle in anyway.
(6) Ref Style: Open

And I'll use:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/Spr_5b_376.png
[Azaghal] Metagross (X)
Ability: Clear Body
No signature move

Velocity
05-29-2011, 03:19 AM
Awww shooot


http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb320/photophinish_2007/570.png
[Rikki] Zorua (M)
Ability: Illusion

Okay,
First I would very much like to see a Swords Dance. Follow it up with a Foul Play. If he Taunts you or subs first turn, switch to Night Daze. If he protects on either turn, use Double Team.

Swords Dance/Night Daze/Double Team ~ Foul Play/Double Team

KantoBreeder
05-29-2011, 08:55 AM
Use Aerial Ace to get rid of those clones. Then use Toxic.

Aerial Ace ~ Toxic

3m0d0ll
06-10-2011, 05:39 PM
I

-

KantoBreeder
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/eb/376.png
[Azaghal] Metagross °
Ability: Clear Body
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Actions: Aerial Ace~Toxic
No status.

Velocity
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/570.png
[Rikki] Zorua ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Actions: Swords Dance~Foul Play
No status.

Azaghal laughed at the small foe before him. Knowing to hit fast, hard, and strong (looool, that's what she said), the steel giant lifted his heavy legs from the soggy forest floor. Spreading his legs in four different directions, Azaghal positioned his limbs so that they intersected perpendicularly under his body. Then, spinning right-side-up and parallel to the land, Azaghal began to rotate at a rapid pace, white streaks surrounding the massive creature. Now beginning to move for Rikki, Azaghal span faster than you'd think possible. Before Rikki knew, he felt a sharp pang in his side and saw a while blur fly up and out of reach.
[Aerial Ace: Azaghal, -6% Energy | Rikki, -13% Health | Never misses]

Rikki, determined to give this giant a great battle, he began to jump in place, readying himself for an onslaught of attacks. He'd give Azaghal a run for his money!
[Swords Dance: Azaghal, no effect | Rikki, -3% Energy | Rikki, +2 Attack]

Azaghal, still humored by the tiny Pokemon's futile attempts to win this battle, decided to be strategical, along with forceful. Hovering over a flat spot in the ground, Azaghal stomped all of his legs into the ground. The marsh's color seemed to turn purple for a moment, then vanished, but a smell similar to sewage sill hung in the air...
[Toxic: Azaghal, -6% Energy | Rikki, Toxipoisoned]

Rikki wanted to show just how strong this little fox could be. Charging at the metal beast, Rikki decided the only way he could stand a chance was to cheat. Sprinting as fast as he could, his tail began to glow a deep black. He slid under Azaghal and butted him upwards, seeming slightly startled at the little fox's determination, Azaghal moved when he felt a push from under him. This attack seemed to take more out of Rikki than anybody else. Rikki ran after Azaghal, but skid and landed in the circle Azaghal had hovered over the previous action. Purple bubbles appeared from no where, seeping into Rikki.
[Foul Play: Azaghal, -7% Health | Rikki, -13% Energy | Rikki, -2% Health - Toxic]

KantoBreeder
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/eb/376.png
[Azaghal] Metagross °
Ability: Clear Body
Health: 93%
Energy: 88%
Actions: Aerial Ace~Toxic
No status.

Velocity
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/570.png
[Rikki] Zorua ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: 85%
Energy: 84%
Actions: Swords Dance~Foul Play
+2 Attack; Toxipoisoned (R: 1)

-

KantoBreeder, your moves, please.

KantoBreeder
06-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Use Meteor Mash twice. If he protects on the first action then use Hone Claws but if he protects on the second action use Iron Defense.

Meteor Mash/Hone Claws ~ Meteor Mash/Iron Defense

Velocity
06-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Uhh
Rikki since you're screwed, we may as well troll.
...
As I typed this I met the love of my life.
RIKKI USE COUNTER TWICE

Counter ~ Counter

3m0d0ll
06-10-2011, 11:01 PM
I I

-

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/eb/376.png
[Azaghal] Metagross °
Ability: Clear Body
Health: 93%
Energy: 88%
Actions: Meteor Mash~Meteor Mash
No status.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/570.png
[Rikki] Zorua ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: 85%
Energy: 84%
Actions: Counter~Counter
+2 Attack; Toxipoisoned (R: 2)

Feeling smug and confidant in his abilities to inflict pain *evil laugh*, Azaghal pulled his legs into him as he had when he used Aerial Ace and began spinning on his side and rammed into Rikki. Small yellow stars burst from the point of impact, and Azaghal retreated swiftly, as he had last time he attacked.
[Meteor Mash: Azaghal, -6% Energy | Rikki, -26% Health | 78/85]

Rikki had planned for this, though. An orange-ish aura surrounded Rikki's body and he smirked to himself. Azaghal would get his. Rikki charged for Azaghal, the orange coloring began to resemble flames, spurting wildly. Ramming his whole body in to the Metagross, Rikki suddenly felt very heavy, but he saw what happened to Azaghal upon impact and smirked to himself. He had a chance!
[Counter: Azaghal, -52% Health | Rikki, -17% Energy]

Needless to say, Azaghal was startled. How could something so small hurt him so much?! His mind was blown. But, he was larger, he had to win! He knew he could, too. Pulling his legs back into him, as he was now accustomed to doing, Azaghal huffed and started racing for Rikki's tired body. The steel frame collided once more with the tiny fox, and both of them went flying.
[Meteor Mash: Azaghal, -6% Energy | Rikki, -26% Health | 50/85]

Rikki was glowing a pinkish orange when Azaghal had hit him. The mixed force pressed against them both, sending them in opposite directions. Azaghal was very weak as he skidded along the ground. This was over sooner than he'd hoped. He had to admit, that little ting put up a nasty fight. His eyes grew heavy and he could see Rikki walking up to him, with a smirk on his face. This was over. Azaghal was out.
[Counter: Azaghal, -52% Health | Rikki, -17% Energy]
[Toxic: Rikki, -4% Health]


KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/eb/376.png
[Azaghal] Metagross °
Ability: Clear Body
Health: -11%
Energy: 76%
KNOCKED OUT.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/570.png
[Rikki] Zorua ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: 29%
Energy: 50%
+2 Attack; Toxipoisoned (R: 2)

-

KantoBreeder, please send out your next Pokemon, then Velocity will send their moves.

Also, I claim this battle. <3

KantoBreeder
06-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Damn...
Let's try Angbor.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/67/Spr_5b_214_m.png
[Angbor] Heracross (M)
Ability: Guts
No signature move

Velocity
06-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Uhh,
Rikki since that Heracross is pretty powerful let's make it harder for him. Use Toxic. If by some miracle you're still alive after that, I want you to follow it up with an Aerial Ace, unless Toxic missed. If that's the case use Toxic again. Counter if he hits you with a physical move and you're still standing.

Toxic/Counter ~ Aerial Ace/Toxic/Counter

KantoBreeder
06-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Take it down with a Focus Punch. If by some miracle it hasn't fainted then use Struggle Bug.

Focus Punch ~ Struggle Bug

3m0d0ll
06-11-2011, 05:36 PM
I I I

-

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/67/Spr_5b_214_m.png
[Angbor] Heracross ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
No status.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/570.png
[Rikki] Zorua ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: 29%
Energy: 50%
Knocked out.

The beetle was let out of his Pokeball with a jolt. Looking through his compound eyes, he saw dozens of small fox Pokemon before him. Though the real one stood dead-on before him. Angbor rubbed his antennas against his horn to create a clicking sound, meaning he was ready to battle. For the first few moments, this appeared to be a stare-off, neither one of them going in to battle. Rikki had put of his orange-tinted 'sheild', hoping that if he could survive, even with just a speck of Health left, he could Counter it and help defeat this Bug Pokemon. Rikki knew he was at a disadvantage, but he had faith, though he doubted it would do any good. Angbor, irritated with Rikki for not moving first, pulled his fist back and glided in the air, close to the squishy ground, towards Rikki. His fist ablaze with white sparks, Angbor punched Rikki as hard as he could manage. The fox Pokemon flew backwards and into a tree, knocked out.
[Focus Punch: Angbor, 12% Energy | Rikki, -47% Health]

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/67/Spr_5b_214_m.png
[Angbor] Heracross ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 100%
Energy: 88%
No status.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/570.png
[Rikki] Zorua ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: -18%
Energy: 50%
KNOCKED OUT.

-

Velocity, please send out your next Pokemon, then KantoBreeder will send their moves.

Velocity
06-11-2011, 05:41 PM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d1/Spr_5b_426_s.png
[Freaky Blimp] *Drifblim (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Signature Move: None

Let's do it, Freaky!

KantoBreeder
06-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Angbor doesn't stand much of a chance against that. I'm switching for Ragnor. When he's switched in, he'll use Hone Claws to get a little boost.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5c/Spr_5b_248.png
[Ragnor] Tyranitar (M)
Ability: Sand Stream
No signature move

Switch (Tyranitar) ~ Hone Claws

Velocity
06-12-2011, 02:20 AM
Bad move, Mister.
We have this IN THE BAG!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/36/Spr_5b_448.png
[Alnara] Lucario (F)
Ability: Inner Focus
Signature Move: None

If sending out Alnara counts as another move, then I'm straight switching. But if I can switch and move I would like to see a FalconFocus Punch!

Switch (Alnara) ~ Focus Punch

3m0d0ll
06-30-2011, 01:47 AM
I V

-

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/67/Spr_5b_214_m.png
[Ragnor ] Heracross ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 100%
Energy: 88%
Actions: Switch (Tyranitar)~Hone Claws
No status.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d1/Spr_5b_426_s.png
[Freaky Blimp] *Drifblim ♀
Ability: Aftermath
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Actions: Switch (Lucario )~Focus Punch
No status.

Seeing her small fox Pokemon lying on the ground, Knocked Out, Velocity called the Pokemon back into it's ball and dug in her pocket for another. She removed her hand and smirked, throwing the ball in the air and smiling as a large blimp-Pokemon popped out, floating in place.
[Doesn't count as an action since you weren't switching, just sending out a Pokemon. Catch my drift?]

Her opponent, KantoBreeder, clearly saw what she was planning, not like it wasn't totally obvious to begin with. Reaching to his belt, he grabbed a small Pokeball and tossed it into the air. A large dinosaur-ish Pokemon broke free with an intimidating roar.

Velocity gulped and reached into her pocket, once more. She pulled two Pokeballs from it: one to call back her floating balloon, and one to send forth another fox Pokemon, though this one was much more powerful-looking.

The giant beast lifted hit arms above his head and roared. The screech echoed throughout the arena, bouncing off the hallow stalks of intrusive trees. Ragnor, turned sharply, slicing a branch with his sharp claws. He put his back to the fox and began to slash his claws upon the stem's bark, leaving massive marks on the trunk. He looked back at Alnara, who was leaned forward, her right fist glowing bright-blue. Ragnor's nails were now pearl-white and he rumbled with confidence.
[Hone Claws: Ragnor, -4% Energy | Alnara, no effect]

But Alnara knew what she was doing. ;) She had bee storing power in her right paw since Ragnor turned his back. Now it was flooding with power and she knew how to wield it. Sprinting towards the dinosaur, Alnara faked left, faked right, faked left, faked faking left, and slammed her glowing fist into Ragnor's left side, sending him into the ground in less than a second.
[Focus Punch: Ragnor, -25% Health | Alnara, -14% Energy]



KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5c/Spr_5b_248.png
[Ragnor] Tyranitar ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 75%
Energy: 96%
Actions: Switch (Tyranitar)~Hone Claws
No status.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/36/Spr_5b_448.png
[Alnara] Lucario ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: 100%
Energy: 86%
Actions: Switch (Lucario )~Focus Punch
No status.

-

Kantobreeder:
Metagross: KO'd.
Heracross: Health - 100%; Energy - 80%

Velocity:
Zorua: KO'd.
*Drifblim: Health - 100%; Energy - 100%

Guys, I'm so sorry! D; This Round has been sitting on my desktop for about two-and-a-half weeks and I just couldn't write it. Again, Sorry for the wait. <3 I'll be more Ref-active in the future.

KantoBreeder please send your moves.

Velocity
06-30-2011, 02:24 AM
Velocity, please send out your next Pokemon, then KantoBreeder will send their moves.

Assuming that the above was a typo, since I have no need to switch...

All right Alnara! Let's show this big behemoth what we can do, yeah? Let's see a couple of Low Kicks (Make Ragnor's 202) pounds turn against him. Unless, of course, he uses a physical move. In that case pull a Counter. If he uses a status move, however, then let's see a Focus Punch.

Low Kick/Counter/Focus Punch ~ Low Kick/Counter/Focus Punch

KantoBreeder
06-30-2011, 07:59 AM
Tyranitar has Sand Stream.

He can only use Counter if we use Physical moves. So, use Earth Power and then Flamethrower to stop him.

Earth Power ~ Flamethrower

3m0d0ll
07-07-2011, 01:12 AM
V

-

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5c/Spr_5b_248.png
[Ragnor] Tyranitar ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 75%
Energy: 96%
Actions: Earth Power~Flamethrower
+2 Sp. Def.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/36/Spr_5b_448.png
[Alnara] Lucario ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: 100%
Energy: 86%
Actions: Low Kick~Low Kick
No status.

Ragnor seemed to gain some power, not to mention confidence, as the small sand-grains blew around. Pieces of small rock slammed their way into both Pokemon, though it didn't seem to bother either of them. Alnaria studied her opponent thoroughly, only spotting Ragnor's size as a sufficient weak-spot to go after. Smirking to himself, Alnaria sprinted towards the beast, her left foot beginning to shine a brilliant blue. Sliding down and slipping in under Ragnor, Alnaria swept one swift foot around, tripping Ragnor, who tumble to the ground, like the ice beast when he fell of the cliff in that claymation re-make of Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer.
[Low Kick; Tyranitar, -20% Health | Lucario, -11% Energy]

With a mighty roar and a face flooded with anger, Ragnor stood, leering over the small fox. He screeched in the face of Alnaria, who turned her head, pinching her eyes shut. Ragnor, panting heavily, stepped back and focused. He wasn't too good at controlling things with something other than his body, but he knew that if he got too close to Alnaria that he'd pay back double the effect of an attack. He sneered, holding his arms loosely at his sides. His body began to become surrounded by a golden light, and a bright one at that. Ragnor ducked down and punched the swampy ground, which was surprisingly hard (lololol) under all the marsh. The ground quaked and cracked, bits of compressed dirt shooting up into the air around Alnaria, hitting her hard.
[Earth Power; Tyranitar, -9% Energy | Lucario, -18% Health]

Seeing the effects of her last attack, Alnaria decided that it would be in her best interest to continue to do what works. She, for the most part, repeated her previous actions. Running for her opponent, her feet became that stunning blue again. She somersaulted under Ragnor, she kicked her feet up, knocking the monster to the ground once more.
[Low Kick; Tyranitar, -20% Health | Lucario, -11% Energy]

Choosing to switch it up, give this scene a change of pace, Ragnor inhaled deeply, feeling hot fumes boil in the pit of his stomach. He'd never been one for long-distance distance combat, but this was his only option right now. Expelling the gas, Alnaria tried to duck, but, ironically, wasn't fast enough. The flames hit her head-on, knocking her backwards quite a good amount of feet.
[Flamethrower; Tyranitar, -9% Energy | Lucario, -19% Health]


KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5c/Spr_5b_248.png
[Ragnor] Tyranitar ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 35%
Energy: 78%
+2 Sp. Def.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/36/Spr_5b_448.png
[Alnara] Lucario ♂
Ability: Illusion
Health: 63%
Energy: 64%
No status.

-

Kantobreeder:
Metagross: KO'd.
Heracross: Health - 100%; Energy - 80%

Velocity:
Zorua: KO'd.
*Drifblim: Health - 100%; Energy - 100%

KantoBreeder please send your moves.

KantoBreeder
07-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Ah...

If he uses a physical move, use Counter to hurt him back. If not, use Focus Blast. Then repeat.

Counter/Focus Blast ~ Counter/Focus Blast

Velocity
07-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Because I am such a troll, and because really what can a Lucario do to a Heracross...

Use FINAL GAMBIT.
(and if it doesn't work, use raeg.)

Final Gambit ~ raeg

3m0d0ll
08-03-2011, 05:33 PM
V I

-

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5c/Spr_5b_248.png
[Ragnor] Tyranitar ♂
Ability: Sand Stream.
Health: 35%
Energy: 78%
Actions: Counter/Focus Blast~Counter/Focus Blast
+2 Sp. Def.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/36/Spr_5b_448.png
[Alnara] Lucario ♀
Ability: Inner Focus
Health: 63%
Energy: 64%
Actions: Final Gambit~Rage.
No status.

Lucario knew times were rough, and that beating this giant beast would be a challenge, so he, trusting his trainer and hoping she knew what she was doing, sacrificed himself in the name of all Lucario's everywhere. He put his hands around the metal spike on his chest, closed his eyes and looked down, and the four tear-drop shaped appendages began to levitate, sticking outward horizontally. As he linked his fists to his heart, the spikes began to glow a faint, deep orange, then began to pulse out away from him. The orange bubble split into two separate sections and Tyranitar was quickly enveloped in the other. You heard a loud yell coming from Lucario, then from Tyranitar as they had the life sucked out of them. Tyranitar was he first to collapse, having less Health left then Lucario, but he eventually fell, too.
[Final Gambit: Lucario, -63% Health; Tyranitar, -63% Health]

The battle was sickeningly close now – it was anyone's guess who'd walk out of this the victor.

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5c/Spr_5b_248.png
[Ragnor] Tyranitar ♂
Ability: Sand Stream.
Health: -28%
Energy: 78%
KNOCKED OUT.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/36/Spr_5b_448.png
[Alnara] Lucario ♀
Ability: Inner Focus
Health: 0%
Energy: 64%
KNOCKED OUT.

-

Kantobreeder:
Metagross: KO'd.
Tyranitar: KO'd.
Heracross: Health - 100%; Energy - 80%

Velocity:
Zorua: KO'd.
Lucario: KO'd.
*Drifblim: Health - 100%; Energy - 100%

Velocity please send your moves for Drifblim.

Velocity
08-04-2011, 05:51 PM
We can still do this. They're sending out a bug; we'll squash it.

Use Hypnosis. If it's successful, follow it up with Fly. If not, repeat it. However, if you're Taunted or if they Sub, switch to Fly. If you're tormented, replace the last Fly with Acrobatics.

Hypnosis/Fly ~ Fly/Hypnosis/Acrobatics

KantoBreeder
08-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Okay then, Angbor. This is going to be difficult but we'll have to make do. I want you to start off with a Substitute at 25%. If its broken when you attack, use Stone Edge. If not then use Focus Punch.

Substitute (25%) ~ Stone Edge/Focus Punch

3m0d0ll
08-05-2011, 11:48 PM
V I I

-

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/67/Spr_5b_214_m.png
[Angbor] Heracross ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 100%
Energy: 80%
Actions: Substitute (25%)~Stone Edge/Focus Punch
No stats.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d1/Spr_5b_426_s.png
[Freaky Blimp ] *Drifblim ♀
Ability: Aftermath
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Actions: Hypnosis/Fly~Fly/Hypnosis/Acrobatics
No stats.

Heracross stood strong, his wings buzzing loudly as he flapped in place, his hooked feet sunk comfortably in the marsh. He bent down, nuzzling his snout into the soggy crust. Moving his horn left-to-right, Heracross began to burrow inside the mud with curious speed. Within a few blind seconds, he was completely submerged in the muck. Once he was alone, he curled into as much of a ball as he could manage and pressed his palms together. Soon after, a soft orange light appeared next to him, then it changed to a dark blue, the same color as a Heracross, and morphed itself into a prefect imitation of one – yellow, beaty eyes and all. Both of the Pokemon came out of the swamp in one, quick motion, covering the levitating balloon with liquified dirt.
[Substitute @25%; Hearcross, -8% Energy | Makes a Substitute.]

Driftblim could easily tell which one of the figures before her was the real Heracross – the fake was only about a foot tall. She figured this must've been some sort or fabrication error and used this to her advantage. She swiveled her 'legs' as she used them to act as rudders while she lifted herself higher and higher. Then, with a sudden jerk mid-flight, her front-right limb twitched and she collapsed towards Heracross. Out of nowhere, the small Heracross doll tackled Driftblim, taking the damage from Fly, while Heracross stood by a large tree, smug. The doll, barley 'living' with the minute amount of health it had remaining.
[Fly; Heracross, -24% Health (Sub – 1% remaining). | Driftblim, -7% Energy | Hit (86/1-95).]

Driftblim, knowing that SOMETHING had to have happened to the Sub from that super-powered Fly, figured that no harm could be done if she tried to do it again. Repeating her motions of the previous action, Driftblim flapped-yet-floated her way into the sky with elegant ease. Post the word "Totodile" when you order your next attacks if you actually read the fight scenes. This time, she would hit that Heracross. She was determined to. Shooting back towards the ground with a stomach-lifting drop-and-curve as she struck, the doll, once again, intercepted and too the damage for Heracross. With that final blow, the Substitute vanished into a puff of smoke, leaving Heracross very voulnerable.
[Fly; Heracross, -24% Health (Sub – breaks). | Driftblim, -7% Energy| Hit (79-1-95).]

But he already had been acting out his plan. While Driftblim was focused on the Sub., Heracross had been storing power into his right fist. Then, in the blink of an eye, Heracross was just inches away from Driftblim's body, and gave her a right-hook. She urrf'd in shock and thudded to the ground, taken completely and utterly off guard. What little sand remained from when Tyranitar was in play smashed itself into both of the battlers, causing them to cringe.
[Focus Punch; Heracross, -12% Energy | Driftblim, -10%.] [Sandstorm; Heracross, -6% Health | Driftblim, -6% Health]

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/67/Spr_5b_214_m.png
[Angbor] Heracross ♂
Ability: Sand Stream.
Health: 69%
Energy: 60%
No stats.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d1/Spr_5b_426_s.png
[Freaky Blimp ] *Drifblim ♀
Ability: Aftermath
Health: 84%
Energy: 86%
No stats.

-

Arena Notes:
Sandstorm until further notice.

-

KantoBreeder, your moves, please.

Velocity
08-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Wouldn't Focus Punch not affect a Ghost-type Drifblim?

paperfairy
08-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Nope. See: Spring Update and/or the Type Matchups in the Compendium.

Velocity
08-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Whoops. Forgot all about that. cx

KantoBreeder
08-11-2011, 09:37 AM
If she uses a physical move on you then use Counter. If you're asleep use Sleep Talk. Otherwise, or if she's phase shifted, use Attract. If Attract was successful in the previous action, use Double Team

Counter/Sleep Talk/Attract ~ Counter/Sleep Talk/Attract/Double Team

Velocity
08-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Let's hope for luck and try to win this out. You're slower, and that sucks, but we can still make a way. It's creativity time.

Remember how in the anime, people try to use attacks to block other attacks sometimes (I think)? Well, Attract seems to work as some number of giant flying hearts. Meaning that you should be able to use Gust to blow these hearts back/away. Somewhere. I don't care where, really. Just use it to blow the little hearts away. Do it twice. -fingercross-

Gust ~ Gust

3m0d0ll
08-29-2011, 04:01 AM
V I I I

-

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/67/Spr_5b_214_m.png
[Angbor] Heracross ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 69%
Energy: 60%
Actions: Counter/Sleep Talk/Attract~Counter/Sleep Talk/Attract/Double Team.
No stats.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d1/Spr_5b_426_s.png
[Freaky Blimp ] *Drifblim ♀
Ability: Aftermath
Health: 84%
Energy: 86%
Actions: Gust~Gust.
No stats.

Knowing about his own studlyness and wanting to share it with the world, Heracross tilted his head and winked at the blimp Pokemon. A large, pinkish-red heart appeared from thin air and sifted towards Driftblim, then popped. Dozens of tiny hearts soaked into the layers of her skin. Pink glitter bombed from around Driftblim, and shapes of affection replaced her beady red eyes, showing all the participants of this battle that Attract had worked and that Velocity was potentially in huge trouble.
[Attract; Heracross, -4% Energy]

All she could see were stars. Little Ducklett floated around her head and clogged her vision. Star-Ducklett... Yellow stars with a blue, derpy neck and head protruding from the left slope reaching for the top point. Yeah, that image was in her head. Just like that except for instead of Star-Ducklett, it was Heracross with a heart-shaped body. But I digress, Driftblim could somehow see past those little Star-Ducklett-Heart-Hearcross images floating in her head and remembered that she had a battle to complete so 3m0d0ll could close this battle and get her monies. Spinning on her axis, her limp arms span with immense speed. The yellow 'hands' at the tip of her limbs shone bright blue, then waves of sharp, pressurized air sliced through the thick, humid air and cut through Heracross' defenses.
[Gust; Infatuation roll, 4/1-50, hit | Heracross, -7% Health | Driftblim, -3% Energy]

Not wanting to be hit by THAT again, Heracross made sure that hitting him was going to be ever harder than before. He darted back and forth from under one tree to the protection of another just a few meters away. With slight warning, two more Heracross appeared, just as solid and sturdy-looking as the first, which was identical to he copies. The real Heracross was lost in the small crowd.
[Double Team; Number of clones, 85/36 = 2.36 = 2 | Heracross, 2*3 = -6% Energy | Two clones were created]

Still seeing the Star-Ducklett-Heart-Hearcrosses dance in front of her, she knew she could pull this out of the bag if she focused. Spinning again, this time at a much quicker pace, she sent more knives of air towards the three Bug-Pokemon. Aiming for the one on the left, it hit with a quiet smack. A cloud of smoke appeared from where the target stood just moments ago. Damn. She'd hit the wrong one.
[Gust; Infatuation roll, 7/1-50, attack | Double Team roll, 2/1. Hits fake | One clone destroyed][Sandstorm; Heracross and Driftblim, -6% Health]

-

KantoBreeder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/67/Spr_5b_214_m.png
[Angbor] Heracross ♂
Ability: Guts.
Health: 56%
Energy: 50%
No stats.

Velocity
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d1/Spr_5b_426_s.png
[Freaky Blimp ] *Drifblim ♀
Ability: Aftermath
Health: 78%
Energy: 80%
No stats.

Arena Notes:
Sandstorm until further notice.

-

Velocity, your moves, please.

Velocity
09-01-2011, 04:25 PM
So much for creativity. :/

Use Hypnosis. If that fails, use it again unless you're Taunted or he Subs. If either of these things come to pass, use Fly and then Gust. If Hypnosis worked the first time, use Dream Eater.
Hypnosis/Fly ~ Dream Eater/Gust/Hypnosis

KantoBreeder
09-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Okay then Angbor, I want you to close your eyes. Your first priority is to make sure she doesn't hypnotise you so make sure that your eyes stay closed until her attacks stop. When you're certain that she's stopped, use Focus Punch.

Close your eyes ~ Focus Punch

eishiba
09-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Round VIIII


KantoBreeder

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/evo/214.png

[Angbor]Heracross(M)

HP: 56%
Energy:50%


Velocity

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/platinum/sprites/front/alt/426_drifblim_2_m.png

[Freaky Blimp] Drifblim(F)

HP:84%
Energy:86%

As the sandstorm blew about, brushing sand at each Pokemon, causing it to be difficult to see, Freaky Blimp was planning on making his opponent sleep throughout the sandstorm. As it looked at its opponent, the beautiful Angbor stood there in the sandstorm. I have to put him to sleep? Freaky Blimp thought. She watched as Angbor closed its eyes in attempt to save itself from hypnosis. Freaky Blimp just couldn't do it...he looked so handsome...(Freaky Blimp infatuated)(Angbor closes eyes -1 energy)


Angbor began to focus itself in an attempt to throw a punch after focusing its mental energy. Freaky Blimp saw this as a chance to attack. She began to attempt another Hypnosis. Unfortunatly, she just couldn't bring herself to hurt him or put him to sleep. That bug just looked so sexy to the floating blimp...She just couldn't bring herself to do it. She looked away blushing.(Freaky Blimp infatutated)

Angbor hadn't been hurt this round, so it had plenty of time to focus itself. It calmed its mind and controled its thoughts, putting all its energy into its physical structure. When it had collected the focus it needed, Angor balled its fist up moving all its focused power into its fist. It lept forward, rearing its fist back and with a mighty swing, its fist crashed into Freaky Blimp. Although the move wasn't very effective, it still had enough power to cause Freaky Blimp to stagger back a few steps. That kind of hurt, Freaky Blimp though to istself.(-12energy Angor Focus Punsh) (-16hp Freaky Blimp)

As Freaky Blimp gathered itself and began to eye its opponent and its beauty, it lost Angbor in its sights for a moment as the sandstorm became extremely heavy, engulfing Angbor momentarily. Once Angor was in view again, Freaky Blimp took its turn in being stormed by sand and dirt. That kind of hurt...and sucks, Freaky Blimp thought. (-6hp both)



KantoBreeder

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/evo/214.png

[Angor]Heracross(M)

HP: 50%
Energy:37%
Condition: I'm too sexy for my shirt!
1 clone left

Velocity

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/platinum/sprites/front/alt/426_drifblim_2_m.png

[Freaky Blimp] Drifblim(F)

HP:62%
Energy:86%
Condition: Can't stop checking him out!
infatuated
Arena notes: Sandstorm

paperfairy
09-23-2011, 02:22 AM
a few notes...

1) What happened to Heracross' clones?
2) eishiba, closed ref means only the ref that is mentioned (3m0d0ll) can ref the battle.
3) What happened to Attract?

Kanto and Velocity... decide how you'd like this resolved.

Velocity
09-29-2011, 10:29 PM
Can we have Jen removed as ref? No offense to her, but she's run the ref DQ straight out.

KantoBreeder
09-30-2011, 04:04 PM
I keep forgetting to post here. :P

Both attacks missed so neither the clones nor attract would have done much in the first place. And I think paperfairy's second point should be decided by 3m0d0ll, since she's the ref who closed it.

Velocity
10-01-2011, 12:15 PM
I keep forgetting to post here. :P

Both attacks missed so neither the clones nor attract would have done much in the first place. And I think paperfairy's second point should be decided by 3m0d0ll, since she's the ref who closed it.

You do realize that Jen is AWOL, right?

paperfairy
10-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Jenn doesn't have computer access right now. I'll re-open this to the world, however. The next ref will have to fix eishiba's mistakes, if he doesn't.

Velocity
10-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Jenn doesn't have computer access right now. I'll re-open this to the world, however. The next ref will have to fix eishiba's mistakes, if he doesn't.

So that's where she is.
Either way, thanks PF!

KantoBreeder
10-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Moves now then?

If so, Angbor will use Night Slash followed by Rock Smash. If he is asleep at any point then he will Chill. If Freaky Blimp Phase Shifts then I'm screwed use Swords Dance on the second action.

Night Slash/Chill ~ Rock Smash/Chill/Swords Dance

Velocity
10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Hm.

I'm not sure we want to play into his trap. Kill the clone with Shock Wave. Then, use Fly. If your infatuation prevents you from attacking the first time, switch to Shock Wave.

Shock Wave ~ Fly/Shock Wave

eishiba
10-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Sorry I totally blonded out doing this battle. The round has been corrected. Please feel free to change your moves. Kantobreeder first.

KantoBreeder
10-10-2011, 08:21 PM
The same as before except that you should use Double Team rather than Swords Dance if she Phase Shifts.

Night Slash/Chill ~ Rock Smash/Chill/Swords Dance

Velocity
10-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Hm.

I'm not sure we want to play into his trap. Kill the clone with Shock Wave. Then, use Fly. If your infatuation prevents you from attacking the first time, switch to Shock Wave.

Shock Wave ~ Fly/Shock Wave

...

MoonKit
10-11-2011, 11:01 PM
I'll take up my former request to claim the round. Everything's done.

MoonKit
10-13-2011, 01:46 PM
KantoBreeder

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/evo/214.png

[Angor]Heracross (M)

Ability: Guts
HP: 50%
Energy: 37%
Moves: Night Slash/Chill ~ Rock Smash/Chill/Double Team
Condition: I’m a beetle...1 clone left

Velocity

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/platinum/sprites/front/alt/426_drifblim_2_m.png

[Freaky Blimp] Drifblim (F)

Ability: Aftermath
HP: 62%
Energy: 86%
Moves: Shock Wave ~ Fly/Shock Wave
Condition: Infatuated

The battle seemed to be coming to a close, and fast.

Heracross’ claws began to glow a deep red color as the beetle-like Pokémon reared up, ready to run at his opponent. When he was ready, he ran at the opponent, clawing them. The Drifblim squeaked in slight pain and floated around, getting somewhat closer to the ground. When it was done being such a drama queen, the Drifblim got to its original position, as did the Heracross. Mosquitoes flew around, not bugging the Pokémon. (Heracross -8 Energy, Drifblim -10 HP)

The balloon Pokémon put its ‘hands’ together and a small, blue ball of electricity came between them. At first, nothing happened, but soon, electricity shot out from the orb straight at the Heracross. The beetle-Pokémon took the hit square in the chest, though he wasn’t too badly damaged. (Heracross -6 HP, Drifblim -8 Energy; Inf. Roll was 4457/something, so the attack would hit. Double team roll: 1. Heracross himself is hit and all his clones die.)

Sad that his clone was killed, the man bug wanted revenge. His hand glowed red and he waved his fist around. He ran at the opponent, punching it where the blue cross was. The shiny balloon touched its ‘mouth’ with its ‘hands’ and squeaked again, though this time it was not due to lack of the ability to say ‘Ouch’. (Drifblim -5 HP, Heracross -3 Energy; effect roll 2)

The balloon Pokémon looked up and floated up into the sky. It soon went above the clouds, out of sight. The Heracross looked around, wondering where the balloon had gone. Within a few minutes, the blimp shot down strait towards the bug. It hit the little beetle head-on. The beetle cried in pain, as its head had gotten hit in the blow quite hard. [B](Drifblim -8 Energy, Heracross -24 HP)


And if it couldn’t get any worse, it did. A sandstorm whipped around, hitting each Pokémon. The Pokémon cried, as it had gotten into their eyes. [B](Heracross and Drifblim -6 HP)
KantoBreeder

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/evo/214.png

[Angor]Heracross (M)

Ability: Guts
HP: 14%
Energy: 27%
Condition: I need an ice pack…

Velocity

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/platinum/sprites/front/alt/426_drifblim_2_m.png

[Freaky Blimp] Drifblim (F)

Ability: Aftermath
HP: 41%
Energy: 70%
Condition: Doing just fine…my opponent’s a sexy bug. (Infatuated)

Area notes:
Sandstorm.

Velocity, your moves, please.

Velocity
10-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Just use Fly. If he protects, use Double Team. If he uses Endure, switch to Hypnosis. If Hypnosis hits the first time, use Toxic the second action.

Fly/Double Team/Hypnosis ~ Fly/Double Team/Hypnosis/Toxic

KantoBreeder
10-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Okay, this'll be tricky...

Angbor, I need you to use Double Team so that she'll end up attacking your clones rather than yourself. Next up you need to use Reversal to bring down her health a little. It's not the best of plans, but it's the best we have.

Double Team ~ Reversal

MoonKit
10-13-2011, 11:05 PM
I claimz dis battlez.

MoonKit
10-15-2011, 10:06 PM
SO SORRY GAIZ. I've had this sitting here for a few days until now...sorry for the wait. The suspence will now be put on your screen.

[Angor]Heracross (M)

Ability: Guts
HP: 14%
Energy: 27%
Moves: Double Team ~ Reversal
Condition: I need an ice pack…

Velocity

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/platinum/sprites/front/alt/426_drifblim_2_m.png

[Freaky Blimp] Drifblim (F)

Ability: Aftermath
HP: 41%
Energy: 70%
Moves: Fly/Double Team/Hypnosis ~ Fly/Double Team/Hypnosis/Toxic
Condition: Doing just fine…my opponent’s a sexy bug. (Infatuated)

Heracross started off darting around, his body glowing more blue with each step. Soon two more Heracross appeared on the field. They formed a triangular formation and smirked at the Drifblim. Heracross -6 energy (85/36=2.36=2, 2*3=6); Two clones created (though they might just die in the next two actions)

Hoping she wouldn’t hit the fake Heracross, the balloon Pokémon floated into the air faster than she had before. Each Heracross looked up, but couldn’t see much past the thick trees. They waited about twelve minutes before giving up and whooping and hollering, thinking they had won. It was right then that the balloon flew down, hitting one of the Heracross hard. Both clones disappeared, as the real one had been hit. Drifblim was satisfied…for now. Drifblim -8 Energy, Rolled 3/1 (Three Heracrosses, one’s real. That’s how I do it xD); 1. The real Heracross is hit. -24 HP for him. (Inf roll 6394, anything less than/equal to 9000 means it hit.)

The Heracross stayed down when he was hit. He twitched once, but stayed down. His eyes turned somewhat dull, and I knew what had happened.

“Heracross is unable to battle; Velocity is the winner!” I announced.

Kantobreeder pulled out a Poke’ball to bring his Heracross back into his Poke’ball, remembering that all other Pokémon had been KO’d by Velocity. He still had no clue how that Final Gambait got in there. He shrugged and shook hands with Velocity.

[Angor]Heracross (M)

Ability: Guts
HP: 0%
Energy: 21%
Condition: Fainted.

Velocity

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/platinum/sprites/front/alt/426_drifblim_2_m.png

[Freaky Blimp] Drifblim (F)

Ability: Aftermath
HP: 41%
Energy: 62%
Condition: I killed the sexy bug.

3m0d0ll (Jenn) gets $40 for reffing eight rounds. Nice.
Eshiba gets $5 for reffing a round.
I get $10 for reffing two rounds.
Velocity gets $29 for using a shiny and KOing three Pokémon.
KantoBreeder gets $10 for KOing one Pokémon (No, the Final Gambait thing doesn’t really count as you KOing Lucario, Lucario KO’d itself)

Arena notes/other notes:
Sandstorm. This is worthless.
Kantobreeder, that RNG doesn’t like you. At all. I don’t know why.